I Like You

My Dongsaeng

n/p :  Namjoo (APink) & Sungjae (BTOB) - Photograph 

GOT7 - Magnetic 


 

after a few minutes, both of us stop crying.

"hey..look at your face. its swollen", he said while pointing at your face and laughing.
"it's funny, huh?" you said as you smack his arm.
"ouch", he said while rubbing his arm.
" is it really swollen?" you said as you touch your face and pouting.
"aigoo~~why are you so cute? it's make me want to hug you", he said.
you look at him, carefully.

" why do you like me very much?", you ask while still looking at his eyes.


"actually, I don't know how and when I really like you. but, the way you look at me, like now, it's make me want to protect you", he said as he place his warm hands at both of your cheeks.
" your eyes, I really love how you look at me", he continue.

he suddenly kiss your forehead and says
"would you be my girlfriend?".

you look at his eyes, trying to digest his question.
" did he ask me to be his girlfriend? what if he betray me like Doohyun?", your heart.

suddenly, you feel something crashing your lip. it's very warm and soft. 
your eyes getting bigger as you can see that DK kiss your lip while closing his eyes. you can feel his breath as his nose touch your skin.

you push his shoulder as you're very shocked. you can't control you breath and your heart beating so fast, really fast..
DK also seems very shock because of your action.

"what are you doing?! ", you said while you touch you mouth with your fingers.
seeing you reaction, DK just lower his head and staring at the grass.
you just stand up and walking to the door.
your steps became slow and you looking at the DK who is still staring the grass. you stop.
" am I too harsh?", you mumbled. then, you shake your head, take a deep breath and start walking, exiting the rooftop. "mianhee, Seokmin oppa. please give me a time to think of it", says your heart.

while hearing your steping getting far, and slowly disappear, DK mumble,
" I can see from your eyes that you're hesitant to accept me. that's why I kiss you. so that you'll never hesistant to accept me. but maybe, by kiss you, I'm make the situation getting worse?".

DK just stand up leaving the rooftop with a sad feeling.


 


there a guy with blue jacket who is wearing mask and sunglass who peeping both of you behind the door.
"why you like me very much", you ask.
then, he can see that DK holding your cheeks and says something. the mystery guy can't hear very well as the sound of breeze is louder that both of your voice.
as he try to catch up what both of you saying, he saw that DK kiss your forehead.
that mystery guy quickly hold the rings on the necklace.
after a few second, he can see clearly that DK kiss you.
that mystery guy hold his fist and punch the wall.
" it's should be me, the one kissing you, Seunghee. not that ing guy", he mumble.

as that mystery guy sees you stand up, he quickly leave the door and hiding.
as that mystery guy seeing you and DK leaving the rooftop, he get out from his hidding place and sit at the exactly place where Seunghee sit. he hold the ring and turn around the ring.
there's something written behind the ring.
its ' DHxSH'.
"no matter what, I will get you, Choi Seunghee. you can do it, Seo Doohyun", he mumble as he staring at the ring.


 

as you and SEVENTEEN heading to their dorm, everyone can see that you and DK never speak after the individual shooting.

*in the car*

" yah, Seunghee-ah. are you okay?", ask Jeonghan.
you just nod and pretend to be asleep.
"Seokmin-ah, why are so quite today? is it about the evaluation?", Jun ask while looking at DK.
" no. I'm just not in good mood", he said and looking outside the window.

Jun just nod and looking at Jeonghan. both of them nod as they have find the answer why both of you are not spoke each other.

"at dorm*

" Seungcheol-ah. did Seunghee and DK having a fight?", Jeonghan ask Seungcheol.
Seungcheol just shaking his head and look at both of you and DK.

"Seokmin-ah. can you go to my room. I wanna talk about something", ask Seungcheol.
as DK was lying on his bed, he get up and heading to Seungcheol's room.

*at Seungcheol's room*
" DK-ah. did something happen? is it about the performance?? or the evaluation?" he ask as he sit in front of DK.
"no. I just don't have mood today", DK said.
" really??", Seungcheol ask.
"ah hyung~~im just tired okay? don't worry about me", DK raise his voice as he stand up and heading to the door.
" ah..why I'm acting like this?? he just worrying about you. don't you acting too harsh to him?", his heart says.
DK look back and said,
"hyung, I'm sorry beacause I'm raising my voice to you jist now. thanks for worrying me", DK said while smiling.
Seungcheol just nod and smile.

after a few minutes, Seungcheol get out from his room and yelling,
" okay guys. have a nice dream. sleep tight, okay?? we've been through many things today. hoping that..".
"tomorrow will be better than today!!", all the SEVENTEEN members says.

you just look at them, amuse by their friendship. "wow. i really adore them".

as you brush your teeth, taking bath and ready to sleep, Seungcheol oppa come to you and hold your hand.
" thank you for helping us, okay? you've done many things today, being our crew and coordi noona. you must tired, right? wanna me massage you?", he ask.

you just shaking and hold his hands, tightly.
"oppa, you've done a good job as a leader of SEVENTEEN. our father must be proud of you because of your leadership. you're really like our father, very loving person. so oppa, keep it up okay?", you said.

" waahh..I really adore both of you. you're really taking care of each other", said Mingyu.
"yup. I bet many people misunderstood your relationship", said Wonwoo.
" like us?", said Mingyu as he back hugging Wonwoo.
"wait a minute. did you wash your hand? just now, I saw you sneeze", Wonwoo ask.
" nope. I haven't wash it", Mingyu said, carelessly.
"yah!! ", Wonwoo yelling while chassing Mingyu.
" eww..Mingyu really have 'boyfriend-material' but he's sooo dirty", said The8.

both Seungcheol and you just looking each other and laughing. "I'm going to my room. if you want anything, just go to my room, okay??", he said.
you just nod and getting ready to sleep as Seungcheol stand up, heading to his room.

as your eyes getting heavier, suddenly you remember the scene on the rooftop.
you touch your mouth with your finger. you still can remember his soft lips when he kiss you.


" why don't I accept him? his a nice guy. although he's not handsome as Mingyu, I can see his sincerity that he like me in his eyes"

"but, what if he doing the exactly thing to me and Seungcheol oppa, like Doohyun?".

as you thinking about DK, your eyes became heavy and you fall in deep sleep.

 

Seungcheol come to you as you fall asleep and sit beside you. he staring at you a few minutes with a sad look.
then, he fix your blanket and wrap it until your shoulder.

"Seunghee-ah. did you like Seokmin very much? I'm afraid that Seokmin will do the exactly thing what Doohyun done to you. I don't want to see you crying and it's really hurting me", he mumble as he patting your hair.

then, Seungcheol get up and walking to his room. before he enter his room, he look at DK's room.

" please take care of my sister, Seokmin-ah. don't hurt her. she had suffering many times because of me", said his heart. he turn the doorknob and enter his room.


 


you open your eyes, slowly.
your still half-asleep. you look at the ceiling.


"ouh?why it's so dark?", you mumble.
you rub both of your eyes with your hand but still, you can't see anything.


" I've said to the boys, not to turn off the light. I hate dark", you mumble as you stand up from you bed.
you rub the wall to turn on the light, but you can't find the switch.

suddenly, you hear a doorknob squezzing. your eyes focusing where the sound came from. you can feel your cold sweat rolling from your forehead to your cheek.

"Seunghee-ah", there's a voice behind the door, calling your name.


" Seunghee-ah", that voice keep whispering your name.


"oppa..Seungcheol oppa..where are you??!

oppa!! save me!!

please!!"

 

 

anyeong!!!!

so, everyone. kamasahamnida!!

for the one who reading, subscribe, upvote and comment.

thank you~~~

*bow*