Who Are You ???

My Dongsaeng

"1..2..3..and 4"
"again!!!"
"1..2..3..4.."
"yah Jeon Wonwoo..do it properly.."

*shining diamonds song played*

"aish..what should I do..eottokee..should I call him??
aniya..hajima..you'll disturb them", you said while you peek them behind a door.

" wow..their dance skill is dae to the bak..daebak.." you comment as you see that start practicing again.

"okay..good..excellent..", you can see that someone in blonde hair yelling while clapping as the song end.


" that must be Hoshi oppa", you mutterd.

"ah..Hoshi hyung..let's take a break. I think I'm gonna die if I continue. jebal", some of them are begging and whinning, asking for a break.


" arasso..I'll give you 5 minute", Hoshi said.


"ah hyung...take 10 please".


"aniya..take 15..please"


" nope", Hoshi said while shaking his head.


"hyung..we'll been practice since 7am and now, its 1pm."


"I'm hungry. jebal"


"okay. arasso. take 30. deal??"


"ah hyung..gomawo..saranghae hyung", they said while hugging Hoshi.


"I know all of you love me..I'll decrease it..take 10 only" he said jokingly.


"ah hyung.." they whinning again.

you're at the back of the door, just smiling because you can see their strong bond that they've been build since almost 4 years ago. you feel very happy as you can see their smile, their eyes when they look each other and tease each other. suddenly, you hear a voice that you're really recognize.

"Dino-ya..can you hang me my shoes. it's at outside", said that voice.

your eyes glued to the owner of the voice that you're really missed. the face that you haven't see almost 2 years and half. that face is full of sweats but his smile is never gone.

out of blue, your head banging the door as Dino push the door and your fantasy was stopped, realized the reality. you're lose you balance and fall to the ground. your face covered by your hair as you fall to the ground.

"kyaahh..who are you", Dino screaming.

all the laughter stop and all their eyes fixed to me. after a couple second,


"seunghee-yah???"


you look to where the voice come. when you see him, you just smile and fix your hair, properly.
when he see your face, he stand up, running to you and hug you tightly.


"cheol oppa", you said.

"seunghee-yah???"
"cheol oppa??!!"

the boys said simultaneously, half was shock and half was curious.

 

 

 

A/N

anyeongg!! ^^  *bow*

thanks for reading this fanfic..thanks for your support...

I'll update it as ASAP...maybe..tomorrow..just wait..ok??

please comment, subscribe and upvote..

kamsahamnidaa !!..* bow*