Because Of You

My Dongsaeng

n/p : because of you - SEVENTEEN Vocal Team

INFINITE- Love Letter

I'm highly recommand these songs as you read this chapter.^^

 


 

"dokyeom-ah..what are you doing there??"
"come here. we will do rehearsal in front oh her."
"yup. she will be the judge".
they said.

DK just smile and nod. then, he take a seat in front of you.
as Joshua playing his guitar, they start sing.

*because of me by vocal team*

Neo ttaemune manhido ureosseo (Maeil bam nan)
Neo ttaemune manhido useosseo
(Geudae ttaemune)
Neo ttaemune sarangeul mideosseo
Neo ttaemune, neo ttaemune, moduda ilheosseo

" wow..your voice really blend together. Woozi oppa, this remake is very beautiful. plus, Seungkwan and DK..", you words stop as you look at DK.
"gosh..why he smile like that. I can't handle it", said your heart.

"okay. Sengkwan-nie and DK oppa's voice are really good. but there's some part that both of you out off tone", you continue while looking at Seungkwan (actually, you want to avoid looking at DK).

suddenly, there's someone knock the door and open it. it's S.Coups oppa.

" guys. it's 8pm right now. don't you all feel hungry??", said S.Coups.
"yup. we're really hungry", says Woozi oppa.
" let's go. we'll having our dinner at restaurant in front of our dorm. hurry up", says S.Coups. then, he close the door.

automatically, Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi and Seungkwan get up from their chairs and heading to the door, open it and getting out of the room quickly, leaving both DK and you alone in that room.

"ah hyung. let's go together!!", DK yelling.

you just quickly packing up your things such as notebook, pen and papers on the tabel and put it in to your backpack. actually, you afraid that they will leave you and because of that, there's some pepers fall on the floor.

seeing you just freak out because they just leave you, DK decide to help you pack your things by pick up some papers that fall on the floor.

" thank you" you said as he give you the paper.
then, DK standing at the door, waiting for you.

as you finish pack up your things, you heading to door and nodding at DK.


DK just smile and turn off the lights and close the door.

now, you have 2 options whether,
you walk first and leave DK behind you,
or
you just walk with him, together.

after a few second, you decide to wait him and just walk together.
"okay, Choi Seunghee. you just walk with him because he help you pack your things. you just repay his kindness. that's all", you mumble and take a deep breath, waiting at outside SEVENTEEN's practice room.

" oh..I thought you already leave me. why are you waiting for me?", ask DK.
"nothing", you answered, just simple.
he just smile and both of you walk together.

both of you just silent for a few minutes. actually, it's very an awkward situation.

"doesn't you feel cold?", he ask, breaking the silent.
" nope", you said. suddenly, a cold strong breeze hitting you.
"", you said as you automatically hug yourself.

"here. wearing this", he gave you his jacket.
" it's okay. I've another one", he continue.
you can't reject his kindness because now, you're only wearing a blouse and skinny jeans. besides, the rain just pouring a while ago, make the atmosphere feel very cold.

"thanks", you said with a smile and accept his jacket politely.
then, when you wear his jacket, it's feel a bit warmer although the jacket a little big for you.

S.Coups POV

" Hoshi, wanna make a bet?", I ask while looking at Hoshi who is randomly dance.
"deal. the units who lose, they have to clean our dorm", he said.
" deal !!", I yelling and make a high five with Hoshi.

after a few minutes, someone pat my shoulder. I look around and sees Jeonghan.


"yah..Seungcheol. look at your sister", he said while pointing at Seunghee and DK.
I can see that Seunghee and DK walking together, talking and laughing together.


" that smile. I haven't seen that for a long time." my heart says.
"I think you have found you little brother-in-law. look at them", Hoshi said.

" DK really like her. the way he look at her, I can tell that he really like your sister", Jeonghan continue.


"plus, his smile and the way he act in front of her, really different. we've known DK for a long time, right?", Hoshi said while looking at both of Seunghee and DK happily.

somehow, i'm felt uncomfortable. I just running to both of them and stand between DK and Seunghee. I place my arm around their shoulders and walking with them.

"I should be more be careful.
I'm afraid that I'll lost both of you.
I'm sorry Seunghee-ah.
I'm sorry Seokmin-ah",
says my heart.

they continue walking happily, heading to the restaurant.


 

without their realising, there's someone watch them, silently between the block.
that guy is about 180cm.
wearing a mask and a cap and it covered his face.
and..wearing a necklace that have 2 rings on it.

he watching them from far.
holding that rings while watching Seunghee laughing and smiling with a guy beside her.
when he saw S.Coups, he stop holding that rings.
he hold his fist and punch the wall. his gaze when he looking at S.Coups,
like holding a revenge.
full of hate
hate
and
hate.


hye guys !!!

I'm sorry for not update these fanfic.

I'm very busy right now.

I can't update it every day. so, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I will update it.^^

haaihh...I'm a bad author rite??

sorry...but thanks for your support. 

thank you for still reading this story..it's my first fanfic..so  I'm really appreciate your support.

thank you for the one who subscribe, upvote, comment and even read this fanfic..

thank you for everything!! *bow*