Meet Him??!!

My Dongsaeng

n/p :    Jung Yonghwa - you've fallen with me (ost heartstring)

BTS - Coffee

 

I'm highly recommend you to listen these song while read this story ^^. it will make your mode up.

 


 

 

"yah Choi Seunghee!! tell me quickly why are you here", S.Coups start yelling while shaking my shoulder.

okay. I'll tell you. but please..don't angry at me..I'm sorry okay??" I said while looking to S.Coups's eyes.

S.Coups look at your eyes, deeply. after a few second, he sigh and nod.

you look at the boys and S.Coups. you take a deep breath.

"actually, my CEO gave all the staff including trainer a week for holiday. its beause he got a new child. so, as a reward, he gave us a week so that we can spent time with our family. all of my members are going to their own house, meeting their parents. I want to back to our house too. but, our mom is having a vacation with her friends at Japan. I'm very afraid to stay at dorm alone. so, I go to our oldest brother, Choi Kangcheol's house. but our brother is having work outside Seoul for 4 days. so, I just came here. I want you to accompany me, sleep at our dorm", I look at S.Coups. "So, that's why I'm here", I explain.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. we have recording 'SEVENTEEN PROJECT' tomorrow. we have to perform at Daehak-ro Marrioner Park. we have unit mission. I'm sorry", he said while patting my hair.

I doesn't know how to react to his answer. either happy because he's going to debut soon or sad because I don't have anyone to accompany me this night.

"don't you have any friends here?" ask Seungkwan.

I just shaking my heads. "I don't have any friends. they only became close with me because I'm a trainer that going to be an idol", I said while holding my fist.

they just give me with a sad look. " yup. they're just used me to gain popularity. I can't see the sincerity in their eyes", I continue. they just nod as they agree with my answer.

"wanna sleep in our dorm?" said DK suddenly.

everyone in the room look at DK. they look each other, one by one. then, they exchange glance to S.Coups with smirk in their face.

"what?? you want me to allow her sleep in our dorm??..hell no. I'll never let my sister sleep in our dorm. our dorm like there's a storm passed by" said S.Coups.

"then, you want her to sleep in her dorm ALONE??" ask DK.
"such a bad brother. bad. bad" said The8 while shaking his head.

"whatever. my answer is still NO" said S.Coups.

"what if she meet a bad guy. what if a bad guy knock her dorm's door and start hurting her", says DK.

everybody just nodding their head, agree at what DK have said.

S.Coups look at and me.

*sigh*

"okay. I'll let her sleep in our dorm. but, promise me. please behave. okay??" said S.Coups.

"yay" they cheer while give me high-5, each other.

"okay. end of disscusion. let's continue our practice. then, we will continue practicing our unit's mission", says hoshi.

"okayy~~" they answered as everyone getting up and get ready at their own position.

"Seunghee-yah. sit over there. you can watch our dance and try comment it okay", said Hoshi oppa as he point a corner. so, you just walk happily to the corner that Hoshi oppa pointed and sit.

"okay. turn on the music please", he said.

* shining diamond song played*

I decide to record their dance by using my phone so that it easier to point the wrong move. while you record their dance, there's someone that really catch your attention.

you can feel his positive aura through his dancing and his vocal is very powerful. besides, he's quite handsome and tall. his jaw is really attractive.

then, he realized that you keep looking at him. so, both of you make an eye-contact.
his face frame a smile to you, showing his perfect teeth.

hooot~~

that smile strike to your heart and your phone that you hold accidently slip from your hand as you amazed by his smile.

you feel something hot on you cheeks and the surrounding suddenly feel very hot. " gosh..yah Choi Seunghee. why are you blushing??", you muttered while holding both of your cheeks.


all of them give a puzzle look at you and DK seems startled because of your careless action. you just smile, nod and says " I'm okay". so, they just continue their practicing.


as they continue their practice, you keep remember DK's smile. you touch your chest and you can feel that your heartbeat become faster than usual.

some people said that if our heartbeat become faster than usual after we meet someone, its mean we're falling in love.

but, you just remembered something.

it's your past.

something that you're not forget till the end of your life.

something that..

Seungcheol oppa and you really afraid of.

 


 

A/N

anyeong my readers!! * bow*

this chapter a little bit long right??  hehehe

wow..thanks for subscribe my story..thanks for your support. I really appreciate it.

thank you very much..hope you enjoy this story.

this is just the beginning. maybe the next chapter will be interesting as we learn about her past?? * evil smirk*

I saw many pictures of SEVENTEEN on ISAC..can't wait when they will broadcast..

the ENCORE CONCERT tickets just sold in 5 minutes..just WOOW..

but I can't go there *cry at the corner*.

anyways please subscribe, comments and upvote.

thanks for your support. thanks youu~~ ^^