That Little Incident

My Dongsaeng

n/p :  Some - Jugigo & Soyou(SISTAR)

Midsummer Night's Sweetness - Hip Hop Unit

 


 

after one hour practicing Shining Diamond's dance, they decide to split into units and practicing in different room.

so, I just follow S.Coups and hip hop's team.

after a few minutes discussion, they play the song.

*Midsummer night's sweetness & dang dang dang (supreme team)*

Mudeoun bam, jameun oji anko
Ireonjeoreon saenggage bulleobon neo, naol jul mollasseo
Ganjireoun baram, utgo inneun uri
Bamhaneure byeol chwihandeutan neo
Siwonhan beer, cheers baralge mwo deo isseo
Hanyeoreumbamui kkul, hanyeoreumbamui kkul
So sweet, so sweet, yum~

you just sing together and jumped crazily when they perform dang dang.

after gave my opinions about their performance, you ask Seungcheol oppa.

"oppa..can I watch the others performance??"


"sure. performance team practice at the main hall while vocal team practice at the next room". he said.


you just smile and nod as you understand his answer. you get up and suddenly, you feel nervous as you close the door.

you feel kind of nervous to see DK which is in vocal team.

you decide to watch performance team first.
" anyeong Hoshi oppa", you said.
"can I see your performance?", you continue.

" sure", he answered and give you a sweet smile.
"be prepear", Jun oppa said.


you just raise your eyebrows, asking what his mean.


they just smile and get ready at their position. as the music start, you can't hold your emotion. their performance full of y, cute and humor. you just laugh and enjoy their performance.

after you comment their performance, you decide to go to the next room, where vocal team practicing.


as you hold the knob, you feel nervous again. you fix your straight hair and clothes, then you take a deep breath and hold the knob again.

as you hold the doorknob and push it slowly, there's someone pull the door with a great force. you can feel that your body being thrown towards him. your head banging to his chest.

because of his fast reflexes, he manage to hold you as you lost your balance by his right hand hold your arm and his left hand hold your back. as your head really close to his chest, you can hear his heartbeat.

it's beating really fast, same with you.

" ouch", you said.
you look at the one who hold you,
and it's DK.

he look quite shock because of his action. both of you make an eye-contact for a couple seconds until someone coughed and laughing at us.

you just push DK a little bit because you feel very embarassed.
he just scratch his neck, smile and said " hyung, I'm wanna go to the toilet".

"okay, don't be too long".


"yup. maybe someone will miss you".


"take time, man. you should fix your hair before you meet her again".


said them while giving us evil smirk.

DK just smile shyly and disappear from our sight.

" Seunghee-yah..why your face become red??", ask Joshua.


"aigoo...our Seunghee feel embarased??", ask Jeonghan.


" wow..I've got another gossip..I should tell others", said diva Boo.


" guys..stop teasing her. Seungcheol will kill us if we keep teasing her", said Woozi.


we're just laugh and share some experience as trainer as we waiting for DK.

you just smile and sit beside Seungkwan.we're just laugh and share some experience during our training period as we waiting for DK.
you fan yourself using a plain paper because it's very hot.

 

is it because they didn't turn on the AC
or
because that incident.

 


 

DK POV

 

"..Lee Seokmin. why your heart beating so fast. it's like you have done a marathon", I said while holding my chest.
suddenly, that incident playing in my mind again.

I shake my head so that I stop keep fantasy about Choi Seunghee. I wash my face and look at the mirror.

I can see myself and slightly smile when that incident played in my mind,again.

you take a deep breath and exit the toilet.

when you twist the doorknob and swing the door, once again your heartbeat getting faster.

but, there's some unusual feeling as you see Seunghee laughing and enjoy your member's joke.

is it jealous??


wait a minute..why should I jealous??


she's not my girlfriend.


but..seems like I like her..maybe???

 


 

Anyeong guys !!

firstly..I'm feel very thankful ..because, now I have 10 subscribers..bless u all~~

today January 21..SEVENTEEN has won Rookie Of The Year (2nd win)..along with Ikon, Gfriend and Twice..

Congratulation guys..Chukkaee...

lastly..thanks for reading my fanfic..

please subscribe..comment and upvote..

thanks 4 the one who subscribe, comment, upvote and read this fanfic till now..

thanks you..*bow*