Anyeong

My Dongsaeng

n/p:      Lovelyz- hi         Team C (SVT Project ep 5) - Hello

 


"Seunghee-yah!!" he screaming while hugging me.


"cheol oppa" you said as you rest your chain on his shoulder.

 

"Seunghee-yah??"

"Cheol oppa??" the boys said simultaneous and looking each other.

"ah..Seunghee-yah..I'm really miss you, you know", he said to your ears.
" mianhee..I'm also miss you", you said.


he just smiled and kiss your forehead. then, he embrace you sweetly again.

"oppa, stop it. I can't breath. besides, the boys are looking at us. it's embarassing", you said jokingly.


he let you go from his arm and pinch you nose and said " do I care??"

 

he turn around to the boys and smile.


"erm..hyung..mind explaining??" said the tallest one as he raise his eyebrow.

"okay. first of all, this is my younger sister and she's my girlfriend", he said while hanging his hand on your shoulder.


" oppa. please don't be like this. I'll never got a boyfriend if you acting like this", you whining.

then, you face the boys. they're look very confuse about the situation.

you bow and said "anyeonghaseyo. my name is Choi Seung Hee and as he said I'm his younger 's sister but not his girlfriend", you said while smile politely.

"you never told us that you had a younger sister"
"yup", they're agree.

S.Coups just smile and said "sorry".

" how old are you"
"you're really pretty"
"do you have a boyfriend"
"why you're face doesn't look like Seungcheol"

"okay guys. hold on. one by one. okay??" S.Coups said.

so, they're just sit in a circle and you sit beside S.Coups. A few second past as they waiting for your answer.

"I'm 19 years old"
"I don't have a boyfriend. I'm too busy with my training"
"firstly, im not adopted child okay??. my face doesn't look like Seungcheol oppa because he took my mother's face and I took my father's face. but you can see that we have the same eye." you explain.

they just nod. Suddenly, Hoshi stand up.

"I'm hoshi. my real name is Kwon Soon Young. nice to meet you".
" I'm Boo Seungkwan. Jeju's son and I'm MC of seventeen.

"yeah. i know you. sometimes, I watch Andromenda if I'm free", you said.

" I'm HVC aka Vernon.I'm.." you cut his sentence. "you're half Korean and half american".

then, they look at me and frowning.

" I know many things about all of you but we never meet", you continue.

" you're The 8 right?? Xu Minghao. Chinese member".

"you're Mingyu. Kim Mingyu. the tallest one".

" you're Jeon Wonwoo. you're my senior. I'm also a SOPA's student".

"you're Yoon Jeonghan. the flower among the thorn." you said while gigling.

"you're Hong Jisoo or Joshua Hong. the LA boy"

"you're Wen Junhui. Chinese member. you're child actor in China right?".

" you're Lee Chan aka Little Giant Dino. the maknae one".

"you're Woozi right?? Lee Jihoon. the cutie pie".

" and lastly, you have 3 name. Dokyeom. DK and Lee Seokmin".

once again. they look at me like I'm a Sasaeng fan or a stalker.

"don't look at me like that. Seungcheol oppa always told me about all of you. That's why I'm know each of you." you said proudly.

then, a few second of silence.

"ah.. you said that you're buzy with your training. are you a trainer ??" ask Woozi.

"yup. I'm a trainer. under Woolim Entertainment. we will debut soon. our group names Butterflyz", you explain.

"ah..Butterflyz. I've heard that name", said wonwoo.

"okay. now, stop ask her please. by the way, Seunghee-yah..why you're come here??" ask S.Coups.

"don't tell me that you give up with your dream" he said again as he raise his eyebrows.

"erm..actually I've something to tell you. I want you to help me with something", you said while looking at the floor.

"hell..are you causing any trouble again?? tell me. what's wrong", S.coups say. I can feel that his hand holding my shoulder and shake me as I'm not answer his question.

your eyes still look at the floor. " what should I say to him. will he get angry if I tell him?? aniya..but he's the only one can help me. aishh" said your heart.

 


"should I tell him

or not"

 

 


 

A/N:

just let you all know that Seungcheol and S.Coups is the same person. 

the time setting is  when SEVENTEEN PROJECT EP 3. so, the haven't debut yet.

I'm Woolim stans. I've stant INFINTE almost 4 years. so I just imagine that I'm a Woolim's trainer.

thanks for reading and subscribe my story. *bow*

thanks for your support.*bow again*

so..please subscribe, comment and upvote.

I need  your feedback.*bow*