Ch. 2

Wishing Upon a Star

   Hakyeon yawned as he swept the Marron tiled floor of the cafe, the sun lazily tracking across the light blue sky. It was a slow afternoon and Hakyeon lost himself daydreaming about what his perfect idea of a boyfriend was.

 He needs to be tall he thought to himself, beginning to sway, eyes closed with the broom. One of his fellow workers who was younger then him, stared a bit before shaking his head disregarding his Hyung ' s crazy antics.

  He also needs to be a sweet person, loving to the fullest. Hakyeon thought, twirling around the broom as if dancing. Suddenly, for some reason the blonde man he had seen before on the bus came to mind. Confused, Hakyeon shook his head, ridding it of thoughts about random people. As he continued on daydreaming, he didn't notice the sound of the bell hung right above the cafe's door ring as someone entered the cafe, another shorter man following quickly behind. Hakyeon foolishly bumped into the pair, almost knocking tthe shorter one down with the force in which he was spinning around his broom.

   "Oh my gosh, please excuse me. I'm so sorry!" Hakyeon exclaimed, quickly grabbing onto the falling man's light jacket to prevent him from toppling over. Then he bowed his head in embarassment as he felt the taller of the two stare at him. Nervously looking up, Hakyeon's jaw almost dropped at the sight of the blonde man from the bus standing before him. In the loghting, Hakyeon could see the male's features prefectly, the sharp jawline and thin neck. The male's blonde hair perfectly accented his features, going nicely with his light skin and deep brown eyes. Internally, Hakyeon drooled.

   The shorter of the two males was about to scold Hakyeon, when suddenly a figure went flying into him, toppling him to the ground like he had just tried to avoid. Grunting, he shook his head, meeting the excited eyes of his boyfriend.

   "BINNIE!" The cute white-blonde yelled at the male pinned beneath him, and Hakyeon stared dumbfounded at the pair. since when had his fellow worker been had a boyfriend? Never mind, since when had he been gay?! Shaking his head and averting his eyes as the happy couple shared a sweet kiss, he turned his attention to the gorgeous man who stood before him, hands nonchalantly in his pockets as he stared at the menu hanging above the register. Even more embarassed that Ravi or Ken hadn't come out to help with orders, Hakyeon quickly rushed behind the counter, beckoning the man forward.

   "Please, excuse my fellow employe ' s actions, and I'm extremely sorry for almost knocking your friend over before, anyway, what would you like to drink?" At Hakyeon's mention of knocking the shorter male over, the tall blonde sent him a small smile, melting Hakyeon's heart to a puddle and he almost cooed at the sight. Clearing his throat, the lean man replied.

   "I'd like a latte please, and also" the man paused, and Hakyeon held his breath wanting to hear more and more of that pleasing quiet voice. "I'd like a muffin to go" he murmered, gesturing to one of the puffy, sweet looking blueberry muffins sitting in the glass display case. Smiling, Hakyeon nodded, and turned away to make the desired drink. As he set the frother on, he rushed into the back room to heat up a blueberry muffin, noticing Ken and Ravi weren't exactly working and took it out to the front, placing it in a paper bag to go. Then he took the completed latte and handed it to the man who was waiting, wallet in hand to pay him.

   "No, it's on me. An apology for what happened before, ok?" Hakyeon said, smiling brightly at the man who's cheeks turned a slight red and he looked down, embarassed. Then he nodded and turned, grabbing onto his friend's shirt collar as he passed by, yanking him from his cuddling with the younger worker.

   "Yah, Hongbin we have to go now" he said,dragging the protesting male from the cafe. As he reached the door, the blonde male turned back, sending Hakyeon another smile, and then he was gone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

   "Yah...hyung....Hyung....HAKYEON?!" Came a deep bellowing voice, and Hakyeon was snapped from his thoughts. Who had chosen to so rudely speak to him? Hakyeon glared, eyes finally settling on the young white-blonde who had been so energetic before. What was his name? Hmmm, oh yeah Hyuk. Focusing his attention on the younger boy, he sent him a playfully withering look.

   "Yah, stupid is that how you speak to your elders?" He asked, teasing the younger who only rolled his eyes.

   "It wouldn't have been like that if you didn't get all mooney eyed over my boyfriend's brother, yeesh" Hyuk said, again rolling his eyes as he began to walk away from the dumbfounded Hakyeon.

   "Wait, they are brothers?" Hakyeon asked, panic rising in his voice to which Hyuk just nodded. "! I called the brother a friend instead of brother! Do you think the handsome blonde will care? Ohmigosh did I just screw up? Please tell me he doesn-!"

   "Oh. My. God. HYUNG SHUT UP" Hyuk exclaimed, rubbing his temples as he became stressed from the amount of questions that were being flung at his head. "I'm sure Taekwoon hyung already forgot about today and everything considering the fact that he had to return to modeling again. Sadly Binnie had to go to, that he has the job of photographing his brother" Hyuk said, laughing a bit at the ironic situation. 

   "Wait, last question Hyuk" Hakyeon cut in, seriousness written all over his face. "That beautiful blonde male's name means beautiful flower?!" Sighing and leaving the fangirling elder, Hyuk made his way to the kitchen to grab supplies while Hakyeon flipped out.

 Omg, I knew there was a famous male model who went by the name Beautiful Flower, but I never expected to meet him! Squealing in glee, Hakyeon clapped his hands together and hugged himself with excitement as he realized he had just met a famous celebrity that no one knew about. Then he checked the wall clock, noticing that there were 15 minutes left in his shift, and he returned to working, thinking about the blonde male named Taekwoon.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Author's note

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it cute, but I feel my violent writing side comes out better than my attempted fluffy side. Anyway, thanks for reading, subbing, commenting and everything!!