Ch.5

Wishing Upon a Star

   Hakyeon officially hated Hyuk, not to mention Hongbin too. The two younger boys had set up a romantic, cheesey chick flick, and then allegedly had to go to the bathroom at the same friggin time, leaving Hakyeon alone with the beautiful feline-like male as he sat luxiously upon the couch, legs spread in an artful way. Gritting his teeth as he tried to ignore the urges from seeing the gracefully placed man, Hakyeon prayed for the two to come back, and end his stupid torture. To his dismay, he heard scampering of feet, and the front door of the apartment slam shut and lock from the outisde, and he figured that the two had made their escape quickly.

   "Aish, I'm sorry that my coworker is so weird" Hakyeon quietly stated, lifting his eyes to look at the male model as he nonchalantly picked at his finger nail, still somehow managing to look beautiful as he did it. The male shook his head, completely disregarding what Hakyeon said.

   "It's alright" he murmered, looking away from Hakyeon out the nearby window. "Hyuk's always like that"

   Hakyeon just sat there awkwardly, watching the TV as it hit a rather pg-13 moment. He watched as the main heroine was saved by the hero, and saw as they met in a powerful kiss that lasted about a minute. Both completely grossed out and entranced by the sight, he never noticed the seat he was sitting on shifting as another body sat upon it, nor did he notice the warmth that settled by his side, at least not until the arms came up, wrapping around him as they tried to drag him to lay beside the culprit ' s body. Squeaking as he broke from the grip and shot up, Hakyeon stared down at the sleepy male who just curled into a ball rather cat like and fell asleep.

   "What the hell?" He murmered, entranced by the perfect way the male was snoozing, wanting to reach out and run his fingers along the male's side in a comforting way. Stopping himself, Hakyeon decided it was time to leave, and he grabbed his coat making to leave, when he stopped himself thinking he should write a thank you note to Hongbin and Taekwoon for allowing him into their home.

   Finished with the note, Hakyeon left it on their small fridge, then looked over to the sleeping firgure, who's hair was shining in the dimly lit room much like a glowing star, and quietly wrapped hum in a blanket then exited the house, soundlessly closing the door behind him.

   "So you chickened out huh?" Came a cocky voice. Startled, Hakyeon turned to see Hyuk and Hongbin standing before him, arms crossed, eyes staring in annoyance at him.

   "What...what are you talking about?" Hakyeon stammered. How long had those two been standing there?!

   "Aish, hyung you don't get it" Hongbin spoke, startling Hakyeon with his deep voice. "Yah, you stupid man, Taekwoon seriously likes you!" He almost yelled at him.

   Hakyeon froze, completely confused. How could he like him? He had barely known him for a full day, how could he make up his mind so quickly?

   "What? No Hongbin, he clearly doesn't. That there is a man who can get anyone he likes be it male or female, why would he pick someone as plain as me?" Hakyeon stated, turning to walk away from the young pair. Ah, the naivety of young people, their minds always full of happy endings and good times. Hakyeon knew better though, he knew nothing ever ended well, especially for people like him who were different from society. Shaking his head as he made to leave, he never heard the front door opening, but he did feel the strong grip on his shoulder as he was whipped around. He also felt the slight pressure and warmth against his lips as they were met with a soft pair that gently caressed his lips, gently nibbling at them. Squeaking, Hakyeon was motionless as lean, warm arms wound around his shoulders, drawing him closer as the unfamiliar pair of lips began working against his own, and he finally gave in, closing his own eyes and gently kissing back.

   After a few seconds, the kiss broke and Hakyeon opened his eyes, meeting those of the one male he had been hoping was kissing him in the first place. The male he had been so magnetically drawn to the moment he saw him.

   "Taekwoon" he breathed out, as the taller male nodded, slightly smiling as he drew close again, lips meeting in another sweet, slow kiss, melting into the other's strong and protective embrace. Could this moment last forever?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Author's note:

Omg, this chapter made me internally squeal at its cuteness, but that's just me. Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope it was fluffy enough!