Ch.8

Wishing Upon a Star

   Taekwoon awoke the next morning to find the side of the bed he wasn't occupying to be empty, and he rubbed his eyes in confusion as he sat up. Where was Hakyeon? Looking around the room, he noticed the digital alarm clock was covered by a little note, blocking Taekwoon from seeing the date or time. Reaching over, he grasped the piece of paper, and brought it closer for his sleepy eyes to read better.

 Dear Taekwoon,

    Good morning, as you may already notice, I'm not home anymore. Its a monday, so I have to go to work, by the way, Hongbin called and said you have to work today too, something about a dual photoshoot for the newest spread. From what he was saying, this is a huge oppertunity for success in modeling! Hwaiting!!

   Anyway, he would like you back in the studio as soon as possible, you are welcome to take a shower and eat something if you would like. Look Taekwoon, I'll talk to you later on what happened yesterday, don't worry! 

   Thanks for sticking up for me,

  Yeonie

Taekwoon smiled to himself as he read the note, chuckling at the nickname that Hakyeon so shamelessly called himself. Then, he stretched and gracefully pushed himself off of the bed, shaking his hair from his eyes. He only just realized that it was the faint white blond colour, and that he needed to hurry if he were to finish dying it before the shoot. Thinking to himself as he rushed to the bathroom, this really was an important shoot, and would impact everything that Hongbin and he had been working towards the whole time he was modeling. Looking in the mirror as he undressed himself, he sent a weak smile to his reflection.

   Today was the first day to be shooting with another model, the first day that the name "Beautiful Flower" would get a face to recognize with the famous model.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

   Taekwoon quickly got into his car, peering around at the people who rushed around the busy street, traveling to their jobs, or running errands. Sadly, he sighed to himself, wishing Hakyeon was there to wish him luck, or maybe just to witness the job. Strangely, Taekwoon felt a connection with the man he had known for just a short amount of time, and wanted to spend more with him if possible.

   Thinking back to what happened with his parents the day before, Taekwoon shook his head. Leo? Where did the name Leo come from? Sighing as he pulled out of Hakyeon's building's parking lot, he revved the engine of his sports car, once again annoyed at the car choice his brother had, and sped off towards the studio, where his next big step in the journey of modeling awaited him.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

   Thankfully when Taekwoon arrived to the studio, Hongbin was ready for him, and it was only 11:54. The shoot started at 3, so they had time to dye his hair before the other model arrived and they had to get worked on. Taekwoon didnt really care as Hongbin mulled over the possible hair colours, and a few of his hired and trusted helpers rushed around, selecting clothing options for the shoot.

   "Alright Taekwoon, I'm going for this colour, is it alright with you?" Hongbin asked, holding up a sample thag Taekwoon didnt care to look at, he was daydreaming about Hakyeon, and did not want to be bothered. Not caring, he just nodded his head and lay back as Hongbin ripped open the packet to dye his hair.

   An hour or so later, Hongbin told Taekwoon to wash his hair, and come back which he quickly did. Apparently with this new look, Taekwoon would need a haircut as well, so he let Hongbin dry and cut it, closing his eyes as the scissors approached his face. A couple minutes later, Hongbin was done, and Taekwoon was left alone for some down time to mentally prepare himself for the shoot.

   Once Hongbin left with a smile and wave, Taekwoon grabbed his phone, checking for any texts from Hakyeon. To his surprise, no new messages were there, and he was sure that he had put his phone number in for Hakyeon when he was giving it back. Confused and a little hurt, he turned the camera on his phone, intending to send a photo to Hakyeon with a short message to let him know who was texting him. Opening the app, Taekwoon turned the camera on, and saw his new look, nearly gasping in surprise.

   The person staring back at him, he felt didn't look like him at all. Sure, he was used to dying his hair, but it was never cut in such an edgy way, nor had the colour ever been so bold. The fair skinned male who stared back at him really surprised him, and in shock he raised a hand to touch his cheek, watching in amazement as the other Taekwoon on the screen did the same.

   To be truthful, Taekwoon actually really loved what Hongbin had done to his hair, but he would never actually admit it to his brother. His hair was a deep red, mixed with brown, and the cut was sideswept to cover part of his left eye, giving him a mysterious look. The red highlights shone in the lighting, and he loved how it mixed so well with the brown undertones. Taking a quick snapshot, he messaged Hakyeon, hitting the send button with a small smile. A few minutes later, a message hadn't been sent back, but Hongbin entered the room along with one of the makeup artists, and the long, arduous ordeal of putting makeup on began.

   Hours later, Taekwoon was given clothing to change into, and the makeup artist left, but Hongbin stayed behind. As soon as the woman left, Hongbin's professional facade dropped and he grinned at his brother.

   "Aren't you excited Taekwoon hyung?" He exclaimed sending the other a thumbs up sign. He was literally bouncing with so much extra energy, and Taekwoon chuckled to himself at the other's happiness.

   "Hmmm, yes Hongbin. I'm very excited, but also really nervous. What if people don't like what they see, or I'm not what they expect?" He asked, suddenly another question crossed his mind. "Do you think once my face is revealed, Hakyeon would still see me the same?" He asked, a worried expression crossing him face.

   "Of course he will see you the same, that guy really thinks highly of you, I mean, who wouldn't? You are like, the guy of everyone's dreams" Hongbin commented, grinning as he checked his watch. "Oh, its almost time for the shoot we have to go!" Hongbin yelped as he grabbed Taekwoon's wrist, dragging him from the room.

   I'm scared that that's the only reason Hakyeon likes me Taekwoon thought to himself as he allowed the younger to drag him from the room, towards a major turning point in his life, a grin of excitement crossing his face as they neared the shooting room.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Authors note

Hello my readers, wow this story has changed a bit. Anyway, sorry there isnt much Neo interaction, but it will come again soon. Anyway, I wanted to add some sort of plot to this story so it wasn't mindless fluff that went nowhere really. Thanks for reading, and I hope it was okay!