Ch.10

Wishing Upon a Star

   Hyuk paced behind the counter of the cafe, anxiously biting his nails as he kept checking the clock. Why hasn't he called yet? he thought, pacing speed increasing, and his actions finally caught Hakyeon's attention.

   "Yah, Hyukkie what's got you so excited?" He asked, coming closer to the younger male, who just rolled his eyes in mock annoyance.

   "Oh, you wouldn't understand Hyung, it's got to do with Hongbin, he said he would call tonight and w-" Hyuk's voice was cut off as a sharp ringing was emitted from the landline, and he surged to grab it before Hakyeon could.

   "Yes? You would like that? Okay, it'll come in about 15 minutes, I'll send someone out to deliver" Hyuk said, eyeing Hakyeon evilly as his expression turned horrified. He knew exactly what was coming, his shoulders slumping in defeat.

   "Hyung, you know the rules, whoever takes the order doesn't have to deliver!" Hyuk called, Smirking at his elder, who just grumbled in annoyance, going back to where the kitchen was when he was handed the order. Funny, Hakyeon hadn't seen Hyuk actually write any order down, but chose not to question it as he started grabbing the milk and proper sugars. 

   A few minutes later, Hakyeon was done, placing the coffees into a container to carry them easier, and he shrugged out of his apron. Then he grabbed the coffee, and adress and went for the cafe's delivery car keys, only to have his hand slapped away gently, a laugh could be heard above him. Glowering in annoyance, Hakyeon reached for the keys again, only to have his hand slapped again.

    "Yah, child, you better give me the keys!" He hissed, shooting Hyuk a dangerous look. The younger just laughed and took the keys.

   "Hyung, it's like, right across the street, get some exercise!" He exclaimed, running into the safe back kitchen area after insulting the male.

  "Ya Han Sanghyuk!! I swear you are delivering next time!!" Hakyeon yelled at the retreating male then his heel, glancing down at the slip of paper.

   "A studio huh?" Hakyeon thought to himself, suddenly he remembered his boyfriend was shooting for an extremely important job right now, and smiled as he stepped into the heat of the day, making his way across the street to the adress written upon the slip of paper.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

    From behind the swinging kitchen doors, three heads poked out, eyeing the surrounding area suspiciously. The youngest of the three broke off, gasping in a huge sigh. Of relief as he saw the eldest was gone.

   "Yesh, I thought he would make me go, then it would make everything Hongbin has done pointless" He said, giggling when he saw the tanned older male running for his life across the busy street, glad he didn't have to be out there facing the heat.

   "Yah, Hyuk are you sure this is okay? What if she gets mad, and Taekwoon can never become more than he already is?" Ravi asked from where he hid behind the kitchen door.

    "Nah, it'll work. Hakyeon is built right for the part, plus Taekwoon is so damn tall, it'll be perfect!" Ken said, stepping out from behind the counter, pulling his still nervous boyfriend behind him.

   "Yah, Hyuk you better damn be able to get me pictures or I swear, I'll tell Hakyeon and Taekwoon about this whole plan you and Hongbin made, and where would you be then?" Ken threatened, an evil smirk crossing his features.

   "God Hyung, okay, don't need to threaten my relationship, we were going to make several copies anhway, don't sweat it." Hyuk responded as he clocked Hakyeon out for the day. He would be gone for a while. Suddenly, the front door opened allowing a blast of warm air to enter the well conditioned cafe. Immediatly, Hyuk bowed in respect to the person who entered, looking up with a smile. 

   "Hello, I'm Hyuk, how may I help you?" The couple just stared at him for a few seconds before turning and smiling to each other.

   "Ah yes, can I please get some information about my son?"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

   Hakyeon felt sweat drip down his neck as the heat from the harsh sun blazed against his skin. Finally reaching his destination, the coffee safely in his grip, he pulled the huge glass doors open, loving the feeling of the cold air conditioning as it shot out, blasting in waves over his heated skin.

   "Ooh that feels good" He murmered to himself as he entered the studio. A sudden coughing caught his attention, and he turned, embarassed to see the man behind the desk in the front of the studios giggling at his reaction.

   "I'm sorry, it's just so hot outside" Hakyeon said, making excuses. The man just laughed, and waved him closer.

   "Oh, it's okay. Anyway, I see you have a delivery, who is it for?"

   "Oh, uhm the photographer Lee?" Hakyeon asked, presenting the name on the slip of paper Hyuk had given him. The man's eyes suddenly widened, and he nodded his head in realization.

   "This way Mr.Cha" he said, stepping from the desk, and making his way to the elevators.

   "Mr.Cha? How does he know my name?" The thought was brushed away as Hakyeon noticed the man left him, so he quickly got up, racing to follow him. Getting onto the elevator, he didn't notice as the man pressed a button before the floor number, and they started shaking as the elevator steadily moved upwards.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Author's note

Hello my readers, so the filler chapter has arrived!! Anyway, thanks for reading, and sorry for the crap chapter, but stuff happens next chapter, so yeah....thanks for reading and I hope it was okay!! Btw, Hyuk is a little lol.