Ch.4

Wishing Upon a Star

   Hakyeon stood before his full length mirror, the only really important thing in his sparsely furnished apartment, desperately trying to find something he deemed suitable to wear to hang out with Taekwoon later. Yes, he meant Taekwoon, not Hyuk and his boyfriend. The only reason he was going was to see the beautiful man again, and to maybe talk to him.

   Shrugging out of the button down shirt he was currently wearing, Hakyeon threw it away, frustrated that he couldn't really find anything he felt confident in wearing. As he continued digging through his closet, his eyes landed on an old outfit that he wore long ago, one that linked him to horrible memories of the past.

  Hakyeon was walking down the streets wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and VIXX t-shirt with beautiful vibrant colours, each stage name of the famous singers showing subtly the colours of the rainbow with their Logo Rovix representing the last colour of the fractured light spectrum. Grinning and humming to himself as he strolled down the streets of his hometown, Hakyeon made a turn down a shortcut he knew well to get home, internally shaking as he thought of what he was about to do.

   He was going to tell his parents and come out of the closet. 

    Shaking his head in sadness of the faint memory, and how badly it ended, Hakyeon shrugged, pulling on the skinny jeans, noticing that even though they were extremely skinny and used to hug his body well, he had lost a lot of weight from not eating correctly and they now hung loose around his boney limbs. Shaking his head again in annoyance, he chose to wear a different shirt, a sort of nicer t-shirt with a nice black design running across it from shoulder to shoulder. Then he checked himself in the mirror, finally satisfied with how he looked, not too dressy yet not too informal to the point where the whole meet up seemed unimportant to him.

   Breathing deeply to calm his nervous heart, Hakyeon grabbed his comb, running it through his short hair, and he played with it, debating whether or not to style it up. Thinking it would be a good choice, Hakyeon grabbed some gel, and stuck his hair up in what he felt was a nice updo, and rushed to get the door when he heard the doorbell ring several times in succession. Flinging the door open, Hakyeon was met with the amber eyes of Hyuk, and then felt as if he were slapped across the face when ghe younger burst out laughing at him.

   "What? Is there something wrong?!" Hakyeon asked, frantically patting every clothed part of his body, trying to find the source of Hyuk's amusement as red stained his cheeks. Shaking his head, Hyuk grabbed Hakyeon's wrist, and yanked him towards the elevator, and then to his car once they were out.

   "Forget it Hyung, it's too late we are going to Binnie ' s house. Just...take care of your hair" Hyuk said, throwing Hakyeon some tissues and a comb as he revved the engine of his car.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

   Nervously, Hakyeon followed Hyuk up to the nice looking house that stood before him, the looming porch seemingly miles long to the door. Hastily, he scampered after the younger as he quickly ascended the staircase, and approached the door. Seeing Hakyeon's bouncing motions, Hyuk rolled his eyes, reaching for the doorbell. Suddenly pausing, he turned to Hakyeon.

   "Hyung, you are literally going to explode, do you want to ring the friggin bel-!" Hyuk didn't even get to finish before Hakyeon's hand shot out, firmly pressing into the bell's button, and the pair heard the echoing tinkling of the bell's chimes as they hit, notifying the house's owner that someone was waiting for them. Hakyeon heard the light patterning of feet before the front door was thrown open, exposing a man sporting silvery grey hair, and feline features, and Hakyeon gasped at the sight of the beautiful man from the coffee shop before Hyuk briskly picked past him.

   "Hey Hyung, this is Hakyeon, remember? From the cafe?" Hyuk questioned, moving away towards where Hakyeon assumed Hongbin was. He didn't even get a responce as Taekwoon's eyes remained locked onto the motionless boy, seemingly dissection the poor male. Hakyeon basically melted under the feline eye's as they gazed at him, before hastily entering the house when Taekwoon made to close the door. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Author's note:

Hello there, I hope you enjoyed my chapter. Sorry, these chapters will be shorter than other series, just because it's fluff and I at it. Thanks again for reading!!