Ch.6

Wishing Upon a Star

   Hakyeon awoke in the warm embrace of someone who was comfortingly spooning him from behind. Turning, Hakyeon was met with the delight that was Taekwoon's face as he gently snooze away in the early hours of the morning. Hakyeon sighed, enjoying the view when his eyes slipped to the digital clock next to the bed, displaying the time.

9:46

   ! Hakyeon thought to himself, struggling out of the male's warm embrace, promptly waking the sleeping beauty as he stumbled around the room, grabbing his things and quickly dressing as he struggled out the door. Suddenly, arms wound around his waist, halting his movements.

   "Yah, Hakyeonnie, do you really want to leave me that badly?" Came the sleepy and raspy voice of Taekwoon as he pulled the rushing male back to the tempting bed. Vigorously, Hakyeon shook his head, and broke from his grip, flinging the door open.

   "I'm sorry Taekwoon, but I'm going to be late for work! I need to get going!" He yelled back, grabbing a banana he saw, Nodding in thanks as he passed by Hongbin, who was sitting at the kitchen table, munching on a muffin as he read an article or something on his tablet. As he rushed by, Hakyeon made the mental note to thank the two later for their hospitality as he closed the door behind him, running off towards the nearby bus stop. A sleepy Taekwoon suddenly appeared next to Hongbin, who immediatly handed him a cup of coffee to get him started for the day.

   "He IS aware that it's Sunday, right?" Taekwoon sleepily asked, only being met by a nod from Hongbin as he rolled his eyes. Shrugging, Taekwoon gulped down his coffee, and went off to take a shower.

   "He'll be back sooner or later Hyung" Hongbin called back, waving Hakyeon's forgotten phone in the air as Taekwoon retreated from the room, his grunt in agreement the only sound breaking the quiet calm of the morning as Hongbin resumed his munching of the poor muffin.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

    "Aish." Hakyeon sighed, plopping down on the bus. Sure he knew it was Sunday, but the moment he woke up, he hadn't realized it and had rushed off. Now that he was away from Taekwoon, and the glamour of love, Hakyeon took the moment to think to himself, real time. How was it possibly for such an amazing, perfect looking human being to notice him and fall for him? Not to mention the short time they had known each other? 

   Shaking his head to himself, Hakyeon continued thinking, when his mind suddenly reverted to the colour of Taekwoon's hair when he had been sleeping on the couch. For some reason, in Hakyeon's mind, his shining hair had matched the exact colour of the shooting star he had wished upon a few days before. Shaking his head to clear it of appalling thoughts of magic, Hakyeon decided to get off the bus at a certain spot that he knew was close to his home, and that he would walk the rest of the way. As he approached, Hakyeon reached to grab his phone and Chek the time, only to find he didn't have it on him. Beginning to freak out, Hakyeon was suddenly stopped from his antics as a voice called out to him, breaking his search.

   "Looking for this Yeonnie?" Came a clear, quiet voice that Hakyeon would know anywhere. His eyes shot up, meeting those of Taekwoon's as they were shut in his amusement, Hakyeon's phone hanging from his fingertips. Smiling, Hakyeon surged forewards, fingers expectantly reaching for the electric device. To his annoyance, the Phone was pulled back, held above his head as Taekwoon was taller than he was.

   "Yeonnie, what do you do to get something back that you lost?" Taekwoon teased, a slight smile upon his face. Sighing, Hakyeon let a small smile creep across his face.

   "May I please have my phone back Woonie?" Hakyeon asked, smirking when the younger's eyes widened at the use of a new nickname.

   "I want a kiss first" Taekwoon demanded, rather child - like as he held the phone higher. Sighing in mock annoyance, Hakyeon leaned in, landing a quick peck upon the other's lips as he snatched the phone away. As he was staring into the eyes of his boyfriend, Hakyeon looked past, eyes landing on a familiar car, with a pair of familiar people sitting in the front seats, staring directly at him. Quickly, Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon, shoving the slightly younger male behind him as if shielding him from sight as the pair exited the car, doors slamming behind them. To Hakyeon's delight, he felt Taekwoon's hand creep into his own, giving it an encouraging squeze, letting Hakyeon know that whatever was coming next, Taekwoon would be with him. Gulping in fear as the feet approached the pair, Hakyeon raised his eyes to meet those of his parents. Their glares intensely dissecting the pair, landing on their linked hands in dissaproval.

   "So Hakyeon, I see that you weren't lying when you told us" his mother spoke, her icy tone cutting through him. Swallowing hard, Hakyeon nodded, and promptly turned, leading his parents behind him as he propelled Taekwoon in front of him into the apartment building, into his room, closing the door loudly behind him to notify his neighbors not to disturb him. Sighing, he turned to see his parents scrutinizing Taekwoon rather closely, getting into his face. This would be a long day.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Author's note

Hello my readers. Look a whole bunch of updates yay! Anyway, what kind of story would this be if there wasn't some form of problem for the hero's to overcome, am I right? Anyway, it'll be okay, no violence, only verbal anger. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, and the few cute moments were okay!!