Ch. 3

Wishing Upon a Star

   The rest of Hakyeon's day seemed to pass by like a breeze, his happy levels remaining on high as he thought about that dreamy man Taekwoon. Sighing for the nth time that day, he really pissed Hyuk off.

   "Yah, hyung!" He yelled, rubbing his temples trying to calm his nerves. "Just come hang out with me tonight, and you can hang out with him, alright?"

   "You would do that for me?" Hakyeon asked, gasping in excitement as Hyuk wearily nodded.

   "Yeah, just don't do anything gross while we are with you" he said, faking throwing up.

   "Yah, hyukkie did I ever tell you that your were my favorite son?" Hyuk only stared in confusion and shock as Hakyeon turned, humming a tune as he went to the back of the cafe to grab his murse  (man-purse). Shaking his head, Hyuk began to dread the decision he had made to bring to the loves truck male with him. Sighing, he finished wiping down the cafe's tables, and then he too joined Hakyeon in the back, quickly changing and exchanging numbers with his elder so they could keep in touch.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

   (In a photo studio not too far away)

   "Yah, hyung keep your body tilted, don't face the camera straight on!" Hongbin sharply yelled at his brother who he was using as a model for their next fashion spread in one of the most famous magazines in their city, The Starlight. Sighing as Taekwoon suddenly shook himself, trying to snap out of his stupor, Hongbin realized what had gotten his brother so flustered.

   "So hyung, what did you think of that cute barista today hmm?" Hongbin chuckled as Taekwoon's face turned red, shyly turning to face the ground, hiding his eyes.

   "He was alright" Taekwoon wispered, once again proving to Hongbin how good of an idea it was to keep Taekwoon's identity private when he modeled, the male couldn't keep up with being a celebrity, even if he tried. It was too much social pressure for him to take.

   "Sure Hyung." Hongbin replied, knowing he had his cousin caught in a trap. "So anyway, wanna hang out tonight with me and hyukkie?" He asked, noting Taekwoon 's look of disgust at Hyuk's name and chuckling again.

   "Come on, he's not that bad" At Taekwoon's shake in annoyance, Hongbin decided to not continue their conversations for Taekwoon would surely win.

   "Whatever Hyung, I'm bringing you whether you like it or not!" Hongbin yelled defiantly, snapping his final photo of the new fashion line before turning the harsh studio lights off and beckoning his brother forward.

   "Look Taekwoon, I know your uality, you know it too, just give it a try, alright?" Hongbin asked, watching in glee as Taekwoon slowly nodded. The barista had been pretty attractive from the short glimpse he had gotten of him before being attacked by Hyukkie. Checking his phone which had suddenly ddinged, Hongbin smirked at his Hyung, an evil glint in his eyes.

   "Hyung, you are definitely hanging out tonight" He said, hiding the screen. Immediatly knowing something was up, Taekwoon tackled his brother, reaching for the phone. Grasping it tight, he read the text message within.

From: Hyukiee♡♡♡♡

To: Bennie

   Yo, Yeonie is coming tonight to hang, is the lion coming too?

. Wrinkling his nose at his new nickname, Taekwoon dropped the phone onto his brother's chest, feeling satisfied when he heard the oof in pain when the phone made contact, thumping loudly. Turning to leave, Hongbin knew that he couldn't get Taekwoon to go unless he made the deal sweet.

   "The Barista ' s name was Cha Hakyeon"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Author's note

Sorry it's short, the fluffiness only comes in short bursts and is usually cheesey lol. Thanks for reading!!!