I love you and Goodbye my love

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

The morning light beyond the curtain slightly hits Mingyu’s side face, makes him awake.

He felt someone sleeping on him, he looked down and smirked proudly, seeing Wonwoo sleeping on top his chest felt like he won a jackpot.

His best friend or now his special friend; accepted his loves. Mingyu stokes Wonwoo’s hair; he was thankful Wonwoo felt the same way for him.

He know he wasn’t alone in this love, he knew Wonwoo also has crush on him, his heart told the right.

 

“Mingyu…?” a deep husky voice called his name.

 “Yes, Wonu?” he greeted the other with smiles.

Mingyu could feel Wonwoo is smiling right now against his skin, the older finger plays with his abs.

“Thank you for….Loving me” Wonwoo said almost whispers yet Mingyu still hears it.

“I’m the one who should said thank you, Wonu”

“Why?”

“You accepted my love…” Mingyu’s playing his lover’s hair.

 

“Yeah….You’re so lucky because you’re handsome, so, I can let you passed even you’re playboy” Wonwoo giggled.

“How could you say I am a playboy?” Mingyu pouted, cutely.

“You always flirting with your fangirls and fanboys”

“But you talked with your fans too” the taller replied.

“I simply talk with them not flirt with them like you did” the older sighed.

 

“So, are you being jealous all this time?” the younger smirked, he knew he was right.

“I-I …. Don’t think so” Wonwoo get up from his position, rubbing his eyes, Mingyu secretly watching him.

“You’re so cute even in morning, Wonu”

“Shut up”

“I’m sorry if all this time I’d made you jealous, you know is all just an acted, right? To hide my feeling for you” Mingyu hugged the other from side.

Wonwoo ran his face from the younger; he wants to hides his blushing face from him.

“Now I only love you….I really love you…And I’m so happy I can finally say it from mouth, not only inside my heart anymore” he takes Wonwoo’s face and kissed the thin lips of the older.

 

Wonwoo pulled the kissed first, “what the reasons you can like me? I’m not perfect and not match well to pair with you”

Mingyu laughs at the older remarked, “Why’d you laughing? I’m serious” Wonwoo slapped him on chest.

“Okay, okay…I stopped….Didn’t you’re the second placed for handsome students at our school? Then, why you still think you’re not well match for me? We are match from heaven” Mingyu winked.

“Errrr….Stop flirting with me” Wonwoo rolled eyes. Mingyu stole a kissed at the older cheek.

 

“Even thought, you’re good with lame jokes that only me can understand, with your deep voice wasn’t suit with your face and sometime ‘emo’ but that’s reasons makes me love you, Wonu” he cupped the older face, they eyes locked to each other.

Wonwoo showed a sheepish grin, “I love you too, Mingyu” he hugged the younger intimately.

“So, are we officially a couple, right now? Are we dating?” Mingyu asked, innocently.    

The older blinks at him, “I think…I can ‘yes’ we are” he pull Mingyu into another kiss.

This time is more passionate; Mingyu pushed Wonwoo slowly to lay on bed, their lips still locking with each other. Wonwoo hands around the taller neck.

He got on top of the older, their kisses getting is hotter and hotter.

 

Out of blue, someone knock the door, “Oppa! I’m going to school now” Minseo shouted.

Wonwoo and Mingyu stopped and looked at each other in shocked.

“Yes! Minseo…Bye” Mingyu yelled back at her.

“Okay Oppa…Bye” she left them.

She seems innocent, she never ask her brother about Wonwoo. To be honest, she doesn’t care about Mingyu’s life.

 

“We’re so lucky because I locked the door” Mingyu shows creepy smile to Wonwoo who under him.

“You’re so witty”

“I guess; that’s the reason you loves me?” Mingyu grinned.

Wonwoo laughs, his hands hanging still on Mingyu’s neck. Mingyu tried to kiss him again but he got blocked.

“I think we should go to school right now” Wonwoo said.

Mingyu growled, “come on….I wouldn’t have a lot times to spend with you, you know I’ll fly to Canada next week, right…Can we just take day off only for today? Could we?” Mingyu pouts.

In spite of the fact that Mingyu topped Wonwoo, but the older thought the younger still looks cute like little kid when he’s pouting.

 

“Okay…Okay…We’ll take day off for today” he smiled.

“That’s what I want to hear” said the taller and few seconds after their lips tacky to each other, it’s wet and sensual.

“Can we ‘do it’ again?” Mingyu bited lips. Wonwoo chuckled shyly and nodded.

They did again, without a feeling of hesitation in mind. 

 

---- ----- -----

 

Mingyu’s preparing breakfast for them since he can cook very well, he has great talent in the culinary field. Wonwoo waits for him at the counter.

 “Wonu, you didn’t tell your parent, you’re sleepover at my house last night?”  

“I just told them, you have party last night, and I probably go home late night, but I didn’t tell them I will sleep at your house…Well it's out of my plan, right?” Wonwoo voices getting deep at last the word.

“They aren’t worried about you?” Mingyu frowned.

“They did, I texted my Mom just now, and she were glad that I’m sleepover at your house not somewhere else” Wonwoo smiled a bit.

Mingyu’s smiling at back at him, “That’s great if they knew it….I hope they knew about us too”

Wonwoo nodded at Mingyu’s remarks, he know what’s the younger means is.

 

“Love like us, would be hard for parents to accept it” Wonwoo said, lowered head.

Then, he felt someone lifted up his chin, “Wonu…People said love is blind, and is true love has make us blind but If we really love each other, which are nothing, they can do” Mingyu placed a kiss on the older lips.

“I love you, Mingyu” said Wonwoo, Mingyu nodded as replied.

 

“You’re look smoking hot in my shirt” Mingyu said nearly to the other's ear.

Wonwoo feels hot on his cheeks. “Stop being ert, can you?” Wonwoo patted Mingyu face.

“Alright…Alright....I think I just cannot forget the time we…..” Mingyu wiggles eyes brows.

Wonwoo blushed harder, “before I kick you, you better stop” his deep voice sounded scary.

“Okay” Mingyu moved from the older sights.

 

 

Since they decided not go to school so Mingyu sent texted to Soonyoung said he was going to stay at home for today. Then, Soonyoung calls him.

 

 

“Hey Mingyu, is everything alright?” Soonyoung asked with worried tone.

“Yes, don’t worry…I just wanna take some rest….Yesterday’s party made me felt a bit dizzy”

“I see…Then why you take Wonu with you?”

Mingyu could imagine his buddy’s smirking.

 

“W-what you mean? I-I just want him to accompany me” the taller wanted to slap himself for being stuttered.

Soonyoung narrowed eyes, “what happened last night?”

Mingyu freeze, he stares at Wonwoo who enjoying the meal.

“Hello?”

“Soonyoung….It’s like what are you thinking, okay?” Mingyu denied it again.

 

Their friends are often saying that they are dating, Wonwoo and Mingyu knows Soonyoung and their former basketball leader, Seungcheol, ships them the most out of their buddies.

Seungcheol likes to jokes says, Mingyu is father and Wonwoo is his mother and mentions they’re actually married but hided their marriage. But it was all just a joke but what happened yesterday is made the jokes seems true. And now, Seungcheol jokes become real, Mingyu never experience kind of this nervous.

Then, Soonyoung likes to mentions Mingyu and Wonwoo look perfect together.

 

“I didn’t mean that, Mingyu…..What did you think I’m thinking, huh?”

Mingyu heard his friend giggles, “I’ll go now, Soonyoung…Inform to the others too, Bye” he ended the call before Soonyoung adds some more silly teases.

 

“There’s something wrong with Soonyoung, Mingyu?” Wonwoo voice waking Mingyu up from his thought.

“N-nothing…He just said he will tell to Seokmin and others and teachers” Mingyu smiled. The smile makes Wonwoo melts every time he sees.  

 

“Good… So, you wanna go anywhere, Mingyu?”

“I want bring you to park…I know we go there often, as best friend but now we going there as couple” Mingy cares Wonwoo’s face.

Wonwoo’s pink dots appear on his cheeks. Mingyu placed a kiss on the older forehead.

 

---- ---- ----

 

“Let’s go on date!” Mingyu shouted like to tells the whole world, but nobody hears and cares honestly. Wonwoo laughs at his adorable lover. On their way to park, although rather different from other days, but they enjoyed the feeling of this moments.

They walked without saying anything, sometime they stole glances at each other, but Mingyu being courageous, he took Wonwoo’s hand into him.

Wonwoo looked at him in surprised, “M-Mingyu…”

“Just enjoy it” Mingyu winked at him, Wonwoo chuckled cutely, still managed to provide a slapped on Mingyu’s shoulder. The taller chortled at his lover.

 

---- ---- ----

 

They arrived at the park, they’re under the big tree, Mingyu invariably decided to sit there, then he takes out all foods he bought from house, he cooked himself.

He offered to Wonwoo a plate of sandwich, “Thank you” the older said. “Awww….Mingyu, its taste so delicious….I felt luckier to have you”  

“Thanks for your compliment, eat more if you want” Mingyu pinched the older’s cheek. “You’re so cute when you’re eating”

Wonwoo rolls eyes on Mingyu’s statement, “Sweet talker” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter