My precious gift

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

A week later, he haven’t hear anything from Mingyu, not even a text, he become anxious, he don’t know what to do, he asked Seokmin, Junhui and Soonyoung, but they said they also unable to contact Mingyu. His buddies seems keep something from him too.

He calls Seungcheol at last. Then the leader told him, that Wonwoo has something to take from him and waits for him outside at school gate soon.

 

After classes ended, Wonwoo’s waiting for Seungcheol at gate as he promised. Shortly after few minutes, Wonwoo seen Seungcheol stopped his car in front him.

“Come in, Wonu” Wonwoo get inside the car. Seungcheol started moving from there.

 

“What’s the thing you want give it to me?” he no longer cares about anything else. Not even say ‘hello’ to Seungcheol or ask Seungcheol, how his class at college? Wonwoo directly wondered about other things.

“Just wait” Seungcheol said, Wonwoo also stays silent, he just wait and see, where the older going to take him.

 

They arrived at a place, which is a park that Mingyu always brought him there.

“W-why…You bring me here, Hyung?” Wonwoo glanced at the driver.

“Mingyu told me to bring you here and give this latter to you” Seungcheol pulled an envelope from his jacket; he’s giving it to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo has no idea why tears from his eyes inadvertently dropped, when he takes the latter.

“Open it” Seungcheol voice sounds very gloomy. Wonwoo opened it. Then he opened it and reads one by one words; his heart almost stop when he sees the letter saying.

 

“Dear Wonu, my love.

When you read this letter is mean our relationship has ended. My parent didn’t even allow me to call you, texts you or write a letter for you, I’m afraid to tell you this in person, I don’t want to see your tears because I’m scared if I see it, I won’t go there, I’m sorry Wonu… I really love you so much but….My parent forbid our love.

If I still keep in touch with you, I won’t allow go back to Korea anymore; the fact is they don’t want to accept their son had fall in love with a guy.

 

I had told Seungcheol hyung everything about us; I think he deserves to know it. That’s the reason I gave this latter to him.  I told him to bring you at our place. Are your looking at our tree while you reading this latter right now?

We be scammers to each other over the years, I supposed to have courage to admit what I felt.... If you know, I was regretted for not admitting earlier, that I love you more than just a friend. I should have admit even before I was 18 years old, times seems untimely for us. We are not supposed let ourselves merely to become only best friend all this while, because we had the feeling more than just close friends. I really regretted it so much.

 

Then, like I said to you before, if you miss me, go to our tree and look at the love I’ve made.

Please forgive me, for makes you crying now. I didn’t mean to make you like this.

One more thing, I want you to know and believe me please, I truly love you and I will never forget about our promises, Wonu. Though only one week we are in love, it enough remains me as very meaningful memories in entire of my life.

 

Thank you, Wonu. I will miss you forever.

 

Ps: I love you from Kim Mingyu, your best friend and also your lover”

 

 

The tears from his eyes never stop flowing. He’s sobbing loudly while his hand clutches the letter, on this state Seungcheol only able to observe his friend, who drowned in pains. 

Wonwoo look at their tree over the window. He doesn’t want go there, his heart isn’t yet ready to be there alone without Mingyu beside him.

 

Therefore, he was no longer trust with a thing called love. Love is fake, promises is lies. He was very furious. He is hates the guy who named Kim Mingyu from this time.

“I’ll take you home” Seungcheol said.

 

---- ---- ----

 

In the aftermath of very distressing and heartbreaking occurred, their best friends, Seokmin, Soonyoung and Junhui, had never asking or talking about Mingyu, in front of Wonwoo.

Seungcheol had explained all of them, in respect of real condition regarding Mingyu and Wonwoo.

They were quite surprised when their jokes, has already become a reality, which is absolutely happened between Wonwoo and Mingyu.

Wonwoo even looked frail and no longer happy as ever, he’s very different without having Mingyu on by his side.

However, his good friends permanently have always gives supported for him. Wonwoo felt glad having all of them with him, in good time or bad time. They’re really can called ‘true friends’.

 

Few weeks later, Seokmin and Soonyoung noticed there is something wrong with Wonwoo, Junhui doesn’t realize yet about Wonwoo’s change.

Wonwoo aren’t a type someone who like to eat a lot, but now he did, and most of time feel hungry and he eats a lot then he’ll throws it out.

They were concerned about his condition, told him to go hospital, do checks up if he wasn’t feel good, but Wonwoo keeps refused it.

 

 

---- ---- ----

-2 months later-

 

Presently, his colleagues aware Wonwoo looks pretty plump, but they aren’t dare to tell him, even Seungcheol keep his mouth shut, until several of days prior to Wonwoo’s high school exams.

 

Wonwoo’s brother, Bohyuk, found he was passed out on floor at living room. Bohyuk called their mother and told her to take Wonwoo to hospital.

 

-At hospital-

 

They waited outside the emergency ward for over three hours. They had not received any news about Wonwoo and that was killing them already.

Boyoung (Wonwoo’s mother) and Bohyuk were eagerly in, tremble and anxious circumstances.

Then, the doctor came from the room, “What happened to my son, Doctor?”

“Can both of you follow me to my room?” said Doctor Rania, with slightly feeble tone.

 

They followed her entered her suite; she locked the door as they got inside the room.

“Have a sit” she told. They sat down, with shaky feels bothering them. 

“Mrs Jeon, I have something to say, it wasn’t good news or overly bad either”

Wonwoo’s mother holds back her tears, “What it is?”

 

“I detected that your son, Wonu, he’s have a disease it called ‘Persistent Müllerian duct syndrome’ or the short form it called ‘PMDS’, it’s one of the most rare disease in world….Did you know what it is?” Doctor Rania frowned. She felt pity on the women.

“I never heard that before, what it is? He will die? It is dangerous?” Her tears fell down, along with Bohyuk too.

 

“You need to ready yourself with what I’m gonna say”

They nodded repeatedly, “PMDS it was meant…He is a normal boy from outside and inside but…. He’s also born with women organs, which it makes him….Can carry a baby but he’s still a man”

“And now Wonu is pregnant…” The doctor avoided their gazes. She does not dare to see their reactions.

 

 “WHAT!!!???” Boyoung yelled, she never ever thought would hear this strange thing regarding her first son.

Since that time, their life changed, their thought changed the most shocking news releases.

 

 

“Also I don’t think himself produce the child. I think someone had ‘slept’ with him….You know what I mean, right?” Doctor Rania, using sentences and words that courteous, not makes Wonwoo’s mother felt offended.

 

Boyoung felt her whole world has become pitch black. Her son, Wonu, who was born as a man, who is lives as a man, could carry a baby and now he was pregnant by someone.

Why is this happening to her, to him, to them? Does she do a lot of sins? She cannot conceive of this news.

 

“I-I don’t believe it, have you checks him again?” she asked with tears that flows.

“I had checked him more than 5 times. I also can’t believe it at first, this is my first time I handed cares like this, and I only heard it once during the time when I’m still study…”

“I know it was so hard for you to accept it but everything is too late, to do surgery for his ‘PMDS’ because now he’s already has a child inside him” Dr Rania, sighs sadly.

 

Boyoung and Bokhyuk, only fall silent, numb in their seats. This news is the most insane, they ever know and heard.

 

“I’ve talked with Wonu itself about this…He told me, he’s actually already knew about this since last week, he want to conceal it and he wants to abort the baby quietly from everyone but because he was afraid he still keep and now everything has been revealed” the doctor added.

 

Boyoung and Bohyuk’s feeling like waking from a nightmare when they heard the doctor’s voice. Howsoever, they have to facing the reality. The worst reality they obtained.

“C-can I visit him?” Wonwoo’s mother asked.

“Sure….Just don’t make him feel worst, it will dangerous for his healthy” Dr Rania said, politely. They nodded at her.

“Thank you, doctor” they bowed at her before went from the room.

 

----- ----- -----

 

Wonwoo still in a state of nervousness and fear, and he’s hearing the door of his room opens.

“Wonu….” A women’s voice called his name, he don’t want to look at them, he felt scruples and sinful of his mother and family.

His hands are trembling, in preparing to accept whatever will come. Wonwoo thought his mother would slap him and say he’s brat son, yet, his mother walked closer to him, sit beside him and takes his hand to hers then say, “Wonu, please give me explanation”

 

 Wonwoo to give a fear eyes on his mother, he’s blinking at her.

“Tell me, Wonu, I wouldn’t be mad if you tell the true, even I knew it’s so heart breaking for me” her tears dropped, Bohyuk messages her shoulder as supports, Wonwoo gulps as his tears falling along.

“Promises me, you won’t be mad, Mom” said Wonwoo.

“Yes, my son….Tell me, who you had slept with? Who’s the father of the baby, Wonu?” tears from his eyes keeps falling carelessly.

 

 Wonwoo heart fell in the land when he heard about the father of his baby. He ever loved the person and now he hates the guy.

“Mom….”

“Yes…Wonu…Who he is?”

“Mingyu…” Wonwoo gripped his mother hand tighten.

 

His mother feels like she ought to die today, what was she will hear after this? Mingyu is a very familiar name for her and her family; Kim Mingyu is a nice boy since they knew who being close friend with Wonwoo.

Not surprising on the day Mingyu leave their house, he said, he will go before Wonwoo waking u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter