Declare the truth ( Part 2 )

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

 

 

Wonwoo lost any words, how to give them explanation why Mingyu is here.

“Come follow me, Mingyu…” Seungcheol gripped the taller walked away from all of them. Wonwoo stared at Mingyu and Seungcheol leaving him.   

“Wonu hyung…?” Seokmin called him softly. Wonwoo realized he wasn’t on his mind for moments. Why does he need to feel worry about Mingyu?

 

Then, Wonwoo’s parent comes; his friends gave a bow at them. “Wonu…What happened to Mingyoung?” his mother asked, anxiously.

“Omma…Appa” He hugged his parent, he doesn’t know what is wrong with him, probably he needs more supports from his own family. Jun, Seokmin and Soonyoung only watched them silently.

“Mingyoung is under-stress, I am so worst I didn’t realize it, Mom, Dad…I’m so bad” a tear fallen from his eyes.

“No…No… You aren’t bad… Things always happened, Wonu….What’s important now, you have to make sure she’s get more attention from you” Mr Jeon said

“I hope everything would be better soon, Wonu…” Mrs Jeon grabbed her son’s hand. Wonwoo thanked his parent.

 

“Can we see her now…?” she asked.

“Yes you can, just, she’s sleeping right now; Raina noona wants her to have good rest” Wonwoo explained.

“Okay, we are understood…We just want to see her” Mrs Jeon smiled. “I miss my granddaughter so much” Mr Jeon added.

“Okay Dad, Mom…Come in…” Wonwoo opened the door, slowly.

“You guys too, come in” Wonwoo called, Seokmin walked before Jun and Soonyoung, he’s so obvious.

 

---- ---- ----

 

 Mingyu was sitting on the bench. Seungcheol lifted up his head above, close his eyes, feels the wind, and sighed. He was also surprised how Mingyu can be together with Wonwoo. But he can’t blame Mingyu, he should be here, he is Mingyoung’s father….However, Seungcheol is still confused.

 

The taller man aware of his best friend’s behavior, “What make you come?” Finally Seungcheol speak after long silent.

“This is the reason why Wonu and our friends hated me?” Mingyu asked the older back.

He remembered he did asked Seungcheol at the café that day, why their friends hated him.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Mingyu was wondering why Seungcheol look like a ‘strict father’.

They’re sitting oppositely. “Why you asked me to come here, Hyung?”

“Why you took him there? What both of you doing there?” Seungcheol moved closer to Mingyu. 

 

The younger frowned; out of sudden he been asked with something make he felt mysterious with Seungcheol, what’s make the leader so overprotected regarding Wonwoo. He knew Seungcheol is kind of that person but now Seungcheol look just like ‘scary boyfriend’ of Wonwoo.

“Okay…Let me give explanation of this…I’d bring him there because I know Wonu love nature...And we didn’t do anything el---” suddenly Mingyu remembered during the time he almost to kiss Wonwoo.

Seungcheol narrowed eyes at him, “what else…?”

Mingyu got knocked back to reality, “like what are you thinking…You must be think we have done ‘something’ right…? Are you crazy, Hyung? ... Wonu can’t even look at my eyes nowadays. How could you think that far? And why you being like this to me? Also please give me reason why Junhui and Seokmin seems angry at me, and Soonyoung ignored me? I haven’t seen them for long time! And this is how they welcomed me?!” Mingyu slightly yelled at Seungcheol.

 

“If you wanna know why, let me straight to the point…We all have never saw him cried so much….And you know he hates to show his tears, right? But after you left him, he become someone new” Seungcheol bites his lower lips, he wanted to cry out, he recalled how worst Wonwoo looks like when he’s reading Mingyu’s letter and all.

He knew everything; he is also the first one among their best friends who know the existence of Mingyoung.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry…” That’s the only words Mingyu could say, tears flowing from his eyes. Seungcheol nods slowly, he turned his head at other side, he doesn’t want to see

Mingyu’s tears, “I know that you’re hurt too”

 

“But why you’re still can talk with me? I mean you can still be the same not like the others…?”

“That’s the reason you guys called me a ‘Father’ because of my maturity, right? ... I don’t mixed Wonu’s problem and your problem with me…We have no problem at all, even I’d felt hurt when you said your parent doesn’t want you to keep in touch with us, I still can accept the fact that you have to listen to your parent. But, as a friend for Wonu, I felt hurt too”

 

Seungcheol control himself not to shout at Mingyu that he’s a ‘father’ of a child right now. He has daughter with Wonwoo and she is Mingyoung.

Mingyu keeps his eyes at the table, he not dare to look at Seungcheol.

 

 

“Also, I feel Wonu not just only hate me…But he is seems hiding something from me too…Does you anything about this, Hyung?”

It’s making Seungcheol feel more uneasy, his hands started shaking.

 

“Why you are so quite Hyung?” Mingyu can tell from Seungcheol’s expression, something is hiding from him.

Seungcheol took a deep breath exhaled; he should find a reasonable answer for Mingyu.

 

“He probably felt so frustrated with you, Mingyu…That’s the only reason…” Seungcheol said while lowering his head. As great friend for Mingyu he felt bad for the younger but because of promised with Wonwoo, that’s the only thing he could say.

Mingyu swallowed, he doesn’t want let tears fall. He simply nodded and tells the older he wants to get home. Mingyu leaved Seungcheol alone in the café.

 

*End Flashback*

 

 

“The truth reason they hated me because of this right? This is also a thing that you can’t tell me, right Hyung?” Mingyu can’t hold himself, his eyes covered with tears.

“So you know everything now?” Seungcheol asked as he turned to face Mingyu.

“His doctor…Told me”

“Dr Raina…?”

“Yes…” Mingyu nodded.

 

“Ah….” Seungcheol couldn’t think of anything right now, he has lost to Mingyu. His chance to make Wonwoo as his lover is now in zero percent. He looked at ground, playing his feet with grass then he heard sniffed sound.

He lifted up his head and saw Mingyu wipes his eyes. He knows he shouldn’t hate his little brother just because they are in love with same person.

He sat down beside Mingyu and patted the taller’s back.

 

“It’s my fault that Wonwoo suffered so much...He is carried our child but I didn’t here to take care of him…” Mingyu’s tears keeps flowing.

“Everything….Everything is my fault, I… I shouldn’t do that with him that night….I regretted…” he looks soulless in Seungcheol’s eyes.

Seungcheol admitted he was jealous heard the younger’s words. He wanted to be with Wonwoo, it’s what Seungcheol’s dream to be...At same time, he’d felt bad for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter