Family date..?

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

Right after Mingyoung went to bed, Bohyuk accompany her, and they’re sleep together. Wonwoo and his parent have some talk about Mingyu.

Wonwoo’s telling them, that he has no ideas how to deal with Mingyu anymore. They’ll meet for work and Mingyoung suddenly close with Mingyu.

 

“Wonu…Do you think Mingyoung could feel something different with Mingyu..?” his father inadvertently asked that.

Wonwoo and his mother looks at him, “Do you mean she feels something with Mingyu…Connection like a father for her?” Boyoung’s asking back to her husband.

 

Wonim nods at his wife remarked, Wonwoo bite his bottom lip, and they never thought it would be occurred.

“B-but…I can’t accept Mingyu just like that…I-I am not ready to tell him yet” Wonwoo look so depressed, his mother went to his side and held him from side.

“Wonu…I knew it must be very hard for you to accept Mingyu back….” They sighed in dismay.

“Don’t force yourself for something you can’t…And remember your dad and I, always be with you whatever you need, not only us you have Bohyuk and your best friends too” She cares her son hair, she felt so disintegrate thinking about Wonwoo.

“Yes, Wonu…If you have something just tell us” His father showed a small smile, then he adds, “Mingyoung needs someone strong in her life…You have to be tough for her…Just remember this Wonu, a secret can’t be keep for forever…When the right time comes, you have to face it…Okay?” said Wonim.

Wonwoo looked at him, and he nods, he knew he can’t be able to run from the fact, furthermore, Mingyu keeps meeting with him. And Mingyoung is already known regarding the taller.

 

Shortly afterwards, Wonwoo’s parent went to sleep after told him, not to think too much and do not show his emotions in front Mingyoung.

Wonwoo go to his daughter’s room, he sees Mingyoung were sleeping nicely in Bohyuk embraces. He walked closer to them, Wonwoo saw the gift that given by Mingyu, placed at table beside Mingyoung.

He leans on his knee; his hand stokes Mingyoung hair, softly. “I’m sorry, Mingyoung” a deep voice of him, sound so bitterness.

A tear dropped down on his face. He noticed Mingyoung’s moving, he stand up and walk away from the room.

 

Then, he gets into his room, take shower. And change to pajamas after he done, he went to bed. When he closes his eyes, he is still could see, during time Mingyu and Mingyoung are taking to each other. He sighed. He is still trying harder attempt to sleep.  

 

---- ---- ----

-Next morning-

 

 

Wonwoo and his family are having breakfast together with his mother’s cooks, he missed it so much. Because no matter how many times he tried to make this beef soup it still not taste as good as his mother does.

 

After they finished, his parent and brother ready to leave, “Grandma, grandpa” Mingyoung shouted softly at them, to draw their attention for her.

They smiles at her and bent down, “Yes Mingyoung….We’ll meet you again this weekend…. right Wonu…?” Wonwoo’s father looked at him.

“Yes…Next week, we will to visit them” Wonwoo told his daughter, while cares her hair.

“Really…?” she grinned widely at them.

“Yeappp…” Bohyuk picked her up, and she hugged him, Mingyoung feels so comfy in her uncle arms. They hugged and say goodbye to each other. “We’re going now…”

“Bye” The mother and daughter waved.

“See you again” Wonwoo’s parent and brother waved back.

 

Wonwoo closed the door and he sees Mingyoung ran to the couch then she her show. Wonwoo chuckled at his daughter; she’s so cute and happy-go-lucky.

He walked to kitchen and tidy all the stuffs, he was so glad his mother cooked a lot for him. So, he doesn’t need to cook, which is the thing that hard for him, is cooking.

 

 

---- ---- ----

 

 

Just not too long after that, Wonwoo has done his job, someone ring the bell.

Wonwoo went to opened the door and he sees a guy with bright grins, “Hello Hyung!” it was Seokmin. Wonwoo laughed mildly, he was surprised and glad at same time.

“Who is that, Omma…?” the girl asked.

“It’s your uncle Seokmin” Wonwoo shouted back at mingyoung.

 

“Come in…” as Wonwoo invited the younger to get in, Seokmin ran to Mingyoung and gives her bear-hug.

Wonwoo smiles, it was nice to see Mingyoung happily meeting with her favorite uncle.

 

“So, what are doing here, Seokmin?” Wonwoo asked as he’s seeing his best friend picked up his daughter and rested on his arms.

“I just want to see your condition… I worried about yesterday…” Seokmin showed a tiny weak smiled.

Wonwoo nods softly, and whispers ‘thank you’, feeling lucky to having best friend him, Seokmin probably a ‘silly’ or ‘fool’ among them, but he’s also has kind heart.

 

“Uncle, let’s go to sofa…And watch my cartoon” Mingyoung told him.

“Okay…Let’s go!” said Seokmin cheerfully, which is made Wonwoo chuckled.

Wonwoo followed after them, he sat beside Seokmin, and his daughter on the other side of his best friend. Seokmin be like a sandwich between the mother and daughter but he likes this position honestly.

 

Half way of the movie goes, Wonwoo eyes slowly shut and close, his head situated on Seokmin’s shoulder.

It making Seokmin stiff and his heart began to tremble in high speed; he remains during one time that how Wonwoo make his heart unsteady beating for first time.

 

 

-6 years ago-

 

While Wonwoo’s carrying his baby bump, he craves for ice cream suddenly. But his mother is busy with her spa; Bohyuk’s still studying at school with his buddies. Soonyoung and Junhui are working hard for their last year exams, Seungcheol are busying with his university projects, and only left Seokmin who have free time currently.

 

Wonwoo called Seokmin to come and accompany him, to eat ice cream and his best friend agreed.

He came. He was surprised to Wonwoo fully dressing like a pregnant woman, although this is not first time, but is still make him feel surprise and funny.

“Can you stop laughing..?” Wonwoo shot a death glance to Seokmin.

“Alright…” Seokmin tried to catch his breaths.

“Good…” Wonwoo rolled eyes and walked closer to his best friend. And he’s aware of where Seokmin eyes landed at.

 

Wonwoo’s losing patience, he gives a punch on Seokmin’s forearm, “Ouch is hurt” the younger simply laughing. 

“Then, don’t look at my chest…It weird you know?” Wonwoo’s crossing arms on chest.

“I’m sorry, Hyung…But when you wear the ‘girls’ thing’ on your chest, it looks real” Seokmin tried harder to hold his laugh.

 

“ert kid! This is what you have to wear when you’re a boy who got pregnant, understand?” Wonwoo let out a long sigh of furious.

Seokmin pouts, pretending he was afraid of his best friend, “Sorry if it makes you be offended” he indeed felt guilt too.

Wonwoo laughs, funny how Seokmin can change so sudden from cheerful kid to a little scare boy.

“Nahhh…Just don’t be ert….hurry up…I’m hungry” Wonwoo pulled his best friend to get off from his house. Seokmin giggled at his cute best friend.

 

 

---- ---- ----

 

 

Because of Wonwoo’s height, and dressing up like a women. Everyone would look at him, see him as a tall girl, makes all the attention to him.

He hugs Seokmin’s elbow, the younger look at Wonwoo curious, “Why hyung…?” he asked.

“I don’t like how people stare at me” Wonwoo whispered to the other. Seokmin nodded, he gripped Wonwoo’s hand to make the older feel safe and trust on him. Before they go to ice creams shop, they stopped at fruits booth nearby.  

 

The old man was amazed by Wonwoo’s height. “Your wife is so tall” he told Seokmin. The young man shocked by his remarked ‘wife’. Seokmin looked at Wonwoo. His best friend also startled by the old man.

“How old is your baby…?” the man asked politely, Wonwoo gulped when he feels the man’s hand running over       his baby bump.

 

“7 months” Seokmin replied, grinning at the old man.

“Why your wife is so quiet?”

Seokmin glanced once at Wonwoo before give an answer, “She is mute, Unlce…I’m so sorry if she acted rude. She is so shy because of her condition” he explained, bowed a bit of his head, singed for apologize.

“I see…Don’t be shy just because you’re mute…You’re so pretty indeed” the old man gave a bag filled of pomegranates, Wonwoo’s favorite fruit.

Wonwoo shows a tiny smile at the man with little nods. With long wigs, wearing big hat and dressing like a women, Wonwoo looks completely like a real girl with sharp eyes. Everyone can be fool by his look.

 

“Thank you for saying my wife is pretty” Seokmin giggled, somehow he felt proud. He doesn’t noticed Wonwoo was gave surprise face at him.

After that, Seokmin paid the fruits and the old man say, “take care of your wife safely”

“I will” said Seokmin, while holding Wonwoo’s hand, both of them bowed at the man and moving from there.

Seokmin has something feels inside his heart, without he realizes a new feeling has born.

 

 

-At ice cream shop

 

Wonwoo seat beside Seokmin, so people couldn’t hear his voice when he’s talking, they started talk about the old man, and they just met.

He tells that he don’t like how Seokmin claimed he was his wife. He knew it just for cover up but why can’t Seokmin just say to the man, they’re just ‘friend’ or sibling.

 

“A-are mad, Hyung?” his voice enough to tell that he’s in fear. Seeing, Seokmin reaction is make Wonwoo realized he probably has said something that Seokmin could feel umbrageous.

He cool down a little, “I’m not…I’m just, I don’t know, maybe because I’m pregnant so I can’t control my emotion…I’m sorry if my words hurts you”

Seokmin raises his eyes brows; even if Wonwoo aren’t pregnant he’s still ‘emo’, “It was my fault too…” biting lips, trying not feeling terribly. 

 

Wonwoo lower his head downed and he hear someone asks him, “Do you like your ice cream, hyung?” the younger’s smiling. Seokmin is still being nice to the older.

“Yes, Seokmin…I think we need to go home now…I don’t want my mom get worry if she know I wasn’t at home” Wonwoo said, while he leaded Seokmin’s hand to stand up. He’s actually feel scruples at Seokmin.

Seokmin feels his heart beats faster when the older’s palm were touching with him.

“L-let’s go” he doesn’t want to let hear his stutters but still failed to hide it. 

 

 

---- ---- ----

 

 

They were riding the bus to going back to Wonwoo’s house. Inadvertently, Wonwoo has fallen sleep on Seokmin’s shoulder, his hands keeps hugging the younger’s elbow.

Seokmin looked at Wonwoo who is in deep sleep on his side; he smiled and remembers about the incident regarding the old man.

He sighs, and he plants a kiss on Wonwoo’s head, his hand cares the baby bump. How he wishes he was Mingyu right now.

Since that time, Seokmin views throws his best friend has changed. He doesn’t see Wonwoo as his ‘Hyung’ anymore because now, Wonwoo is his crush.

 

He always gives a hand to Wonwoo when the older needs help. And never ask anything for return.

Seokmin never have crush on other guy before, he only has crushed with few female student at his class, but Wonwoo is different. Totally different, he also does not know why. Wonwoo is the only guy he have special feeling with.

 

Two week later, Wonwoo called Seokmin again, but this time the older just want him, to accompany him at home.

 

Both of them were lying on bed, staring at ceiling, “Hyung…Did you just call me to come over only to lays on bed?” Seokmin glanced at Wonwoo.

He hears the older laughter, “I want to sleep but I feel lonely…Nobody at home…So that’s why I called you to come over…Why you don’t like it…? Are you busy?” Wonwoo turned to Seokmin and pouted cutely at the younger. It was making Seokmin’s heart getting weaken.

Seokmin avoids seeing Wonwoo for any longer; he likely could kiss the older duck lips.

 “N-no…I’m not…Just thought you want to go somewhere” Seokmin’s staring back at ceiling.

 

Then, he feels Wonwoo moves closer to him, the older place one of his hand on Seokmin’s forearm, nearly his chest. His heart starts pounding harder almost take out from his chest. Wonwoo’s baby bump touched with his side.

He closes his eyes slowly, pretending he’s going to sleep.

Unintentionally, Seokmin fallen sleep for real, he snore softly. Wonwoo lifted up his face, he was surprised Seokmin had fall asleep before him. He laughed at his best friend. He wrapped his arm around Seokmin, looking at the younger, “aigoo, so cute” then, shut his eyes gently.

 

---- ---- ----

 

Seokmin tried to open his eyes from sleep, he was realizing this place wasn’t his house, and he feels someone breathing beside him. He looked at his right side.

Wonwoo’s face is so close to him, their noses almost to touch, and their lips too.

His heart began to tremble very fast, “should I try it now or not?” keeping eyes on the older lips. Getting closer to kiss Wonwoo lips attempted for a kiss.

 

Suddenly, his hand touch with Wonwoo’s baby bump, Seokmin stopped from his desire to kiss the older.  

He’s come back to reality where he is now. He also shocked with himself, he cover his mouth, if he did kissed Wonwoo. His best friend would hate him forever. 

Seokmin feel thankful he awake from his bad intentions. Thanks to Wonwoo’s baby. Seokmin cares the baby bump and smiled. He’s looking at sleeping Wonwoo.

Wonwoo’s hand on top of the younger’s tummy, Seokmin smiles and says in mind, “Wonu, when I grow up, I will take care of you…And understand you a little more” he kissed the older’s forehead softly, hopefully Wonwoo wouldn’t realize it. 

 

 

-End Flashback-

 

 

Now Mingyu has comeback, there is no more chance for Seokmin to try. Seokmin looked at Mingyoung, she’s enjoying her show so much, and smiles never leave his lips.

Seokmin aware of that he can’t never to beat the guy who named Kim Mingyu, no matter how much he tries; he is still Lee Seokmin, a best friend for Jeon Wonwoo. Even thought he has differently feeling regarding Wonwoo.

He still remembers after Wonwoo got Mingyoung, he felt so happy like he is the child’s father, even Soonyoung told him that.

 

He was looking at Wonwoo, and suddenly he felt someone poking his arm.

“Mingyoung…?”

“Uncle Seokmin” she grinned. And she poked his nose.

“Why you like to poke me…?” Seokmin giggled, poking back on her cheeks.

“I don’t know why maybe because you look like horse…I love horses…!” she laughed and hugged her mother’s best friend. Seokmin’s really like how cute Mingyoung with him. Feeling like, she was his real child.

 

“Both of you are so cute” a deep voice told them. Seokmin and Mingyoung stared at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo smiles, “You always poked her before? Remember?” he looks into Seokmin’s eyes. Then the younger tried to recall what Wonwoo means is.  

Mingyoung frowned at her mother. Seokmin lips curving up as he remember, “Yeah…You’re right…When you’re carrying her, I likes to poke your belly…I mean her” Seokmin giggled. He blushed.

“You like to poke me Uncle?” Mingyoung asked Seokmin.

  

Seokmin laughs shyly, and reply with nods. “Err it’s weird to see you're blushing” Wonwoo punched him softly. Mingyoung giggled.

“Hey...How about we go out today?” said Seokmin. The mother and daughter agreed with him.   

“Alright…Let’s go!” Wonwoo stood up, Mingyoung followed her mother to stand up while pulled Seokmin’s wrist.

 

Seokmin walked to the entrance with Mingyoung’s holding his hand. And opened the door and they saw someone has standing there.  

“Jun, what are you going here?” Wonwoo asked in shocked. Seokmin felt disturbed. But Mingyoung, she is a girl who always shows her beautiful smile, everytime she met her mother’s best friend.

Junhui smiles before giving answer, “I…Hmmm….Well since today is Saturday…And I don’t have place to go, so I decided to visit you…” His actual intention is to come and see what happens to Wonwoo, not because he doesn’t have place to go.

“So, Seokmin, what are you doing here?” Jun was pretending he was glad to see Seokmin. They’re good friend and close with each other too. But when together with Wonwoo, they become awkward.

 

“But we’re going out now, Jun” said Wonwoo, furrowed his forehead.

“I can join, right?” Jun smirked, while looking at Wonwoo with his dangerous shining eyes.

Seokmin hates those eyes; “Come join us, Jun” he walked in front Wonwoo to block his Chinese friend look at Wonwoo like that. He also tries to acted he is happy.

“This is gonna be more fun!” Mingyoung clapped cutely. Making them switch attention and chuckled to her. Seokmin closed the door after that and starts to walk.

Wonwoo and Mingyoung are walking in front two of them. Seokmin and Junhui wishes to kill each other, honestly. Both of them changed death glances. As they got into elevator, they’re standing in between of Wonwoo.

 

They decided to ride Junhui’s car after he offered it. Seokmin simply agreed and give up due to give respect Jun as the older.

Junhui opened front door for Wonwoo. Seokmin rolled eyes and sat at back, just feel himself set on fire. Wonwoo gets in and Mingyoung sit at back with her ‘gag uncle’, Seokmin.

 

As they arrived at shopping mall, plans to eat lunch there and watch some good movie.

Sometime, there was like a battle of Seokmin and Junhui. They also didn’t aware that occur happening on them.

 

---- ---- ----

 

 

Currently, they’re watching a movie ‘kung fu, Panda’, this time was luck for Seokmin after seeing how creepy Junhui’s face during his chatting with Wonwoo in car.

Seokmin sat beside Wonwoo, Mingyoung in between her mother and Junhui. Only Wonwoo and Mingyoung are the most focusing on the movie.

While Junhui has stolen glances on Wonwoo, when he laughs and pouts. Seokmin could look at Wonwoo from this close at dark place, thought nobody could see he’s watch looking at his best friend kinda like a ert. Then, Junhui’s eyes and Seokmin’s met. Significantly, just they both knew what are they’re doing.

 

After the movie finished, Jun sent them back, and he continued to driving back to his house, he was glad to see Wonwoo is fine although, he had shocked with Mingyu’s presence yesterday, on Mingyoung’s birthday.

He felt funny when he realized that he had fallen so hard with his own best friend, Jeon Wonwoo.

Jun was thinking if Wonwoo doesn’t go his house 5 years ago, he won’t fall for him. But it wasn’t Wonwoo fault either. He smiles when he recalling during the time.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

At 2 am in the morning, Jun has to open his heavy eyes, and walk to the door, as he heard someone ring the bell.

When he opens the door, he saw his best friend has smiling like a drunken man, then Wonwoo collapsed both of his arms on Junhui’s shoulders.

“Jun-ah~…Helloooo” smiled, biting his lips.

The smells of alcohol are too strong on Wonwoo, Junhui knew that his best friend has went to drink. He felt frustrated because Wonwoo already has become a mother for a year old girl right now. Wonwoo shouldn’t let hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter