Declare the truth ( Part 1 )

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 (Part 1)

 

 

“What you want to explain?” Wonwoo braved himself to look at his ex-lover.

“I know you aren’t stupid Wonu…” Mingyu can’t stop his tears falling from his eyes.

“If you already know … Then why you still asked me…?! WHAT DID YOU WANT FROM ME, HUH?!” Wonwoo has lost his manner and patience.

Mingyu can’t believe the person he loved so much just scolded him disillusioned. He realized now Wonwoo wasn’t even joked with him, Wonwoo wasn’t played hard to get with him but Wonwoo really hates him.

 

“I wanna know why you keep this secret? Why you did tell me you’re ‘different’? And why you didn’t tell me …. Mingyoung is my … Daugther?” the taller shaken voice sounded so awful to hear.

“You want to why?  Have you mirrored yourself, Mingyu?” Wonwoo shot him back.

 

“WHY? AM I TOO BAD TO BE HER FATHER!? DON’T YOU HAVE HEART WONU? YOU DON’T FEEL PITY TO HER…YOU COULD LIE ON MY FACE! ON HER FACE! WHILE YOU KNOW WE’RE FATHER AND DAUGHTER YET YOU STILL ACTED LIKE WE’RE NOT, LIKE, WE’RE NOTING RELATED…YOU CRUEL WONU!” Mingyu expressed his bitterness without notice.

The younger’s words already made excite anger of Wonwoo. “ARE YOU SAYING I’M CRUEL…? DID YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THOUGT THIS TIME, THE TIME YOU LEFT ME, THEN BEING A MALE PREGNANT AND CARRY YOUR BABY EVERYWHERE, MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS SUFFERED TO TAKE OF ME, FEW MONTHS I DIDN’T ALLOWED TO GO OUT LIKE USUAL, I HAVE WEAR WOMEN’S CLOTHES, BECAUSE IF PEOPLE KNOW I’M PREGNANT, MY FATHER’S BUSINESS WOULD GET RUIN….”

“AND NOT ONLY THAT, IN AGE OF TWENTY, YOU’RE IN CANADA HAVE FUN THERE WHILE I’M HERE, BEING A ‘MOTHER’, A SINGLE PARENT FOR A BABY…DO YOU THINK IS EASY MINGYU? YOU’LL NEVER KNOW WHAT I FEEL…” Wonwoo took a deep sighed and trying to catch breath. He didn’t mean to blame Mingyoung made him suffered but he wants Mingyu know that’s he felt 6 years ago.

 

Mingyu was gulped and numbed in his spot, he only could observe Wonwoo, and he lost any words on tongue. Wonwoo started get tired with this, his eyes looks red. They stayed silent for moments.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mingyoung’s sitting on swing, still waiting for her mother to pick her up. She feels different today, she doesn’t why but her heart keeps says something bad is happening, Mingyoung actually feel so worried about her mother. And Wonwoo usually arrived there a bit early than today. All pupils have going home, but she stays waiting patiently.

 

“Mingyoung, where is your brother? Why he didn’t pick up you yet?” she turned around and saw her teacher.

“I also don’t know teacher but is okay. I will wait for him” She smiled at middle-age women.

The women couldn’t help but smile, she so pretty and when she’s smiling, she can look like an angel, so innocent.

“Everyone has leaved the school…So I think I should send you home…Come follow me, Mingyoung…” the teacher told her, she thinks for while before agreed with her. The women took her small hand and hold it.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just took 10 minutes to arrived at her home, “Thank you for send me home, teacher” she get out from the car and bowed at the women.

The teacher felt touched see a little girl having mature mind and good manner. “No problem, Mingyoung…See you tomorrow…Be careful!”

“Okay teacher” she closed the door and waved goodbye. After the car moved from her sight, she ran to lift, she really to get fast to see her mother. She already called and texted Wonwoo but no answered, and she feels that her mother has reached home.

 

Mingyoung stopped her feet before get closer to the door; she sees the door slightly opened. And she hears other man’s voice that is not her mother, she knew Wonwoo aren’t alone, Mingyoung wondered why they seems flight. She decided to stay there.

 

“She just a mistake that I made…I mean…We are made” Wonwoo looked straight into Mingyu’s eyes and tears falling. The taller felt his heart fell and shattered, he can’t believe Wonwoo said something he never thought.

 

“You’re saying Mingyoung is mistake?” Mingyu walked closer to the older. Wonwoo is frozen on his feet.

“Yes…She is just mistake” said Wonwoo, because he hated Mingyu so much for left him 6 years ago. His say thing he doesn’t need to.

 

“HOW COULD YOU SHE IS JUST A MISTAKE…?” Mingyu’s voice got higher.

“BECAUSE OF HER….I CAN’T FORGET YOU…I ALWAYS REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN WE’RE STILL TOGETHER…AND I HATE IT! SOMETIME I CAN’T EVEN LOOK AT HER FACE. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SHE’S LOOK LIKE YOU…I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE YOU’RE WITH ME BUT ACTUALLY IS HER… SHE IS REALLY LIKE YOU IN DIFFERENT VERSION…I HATE IT” Wonwoo cried harder after his awful confession.

He felt so sin to Mingyoung; yes he felt she was burdened at beginning, because of her similarity with Mingyu. But that’s what just long time ago the story that he can’t Mingyu before. But now Mingyoung is his ‘life’.

 

They weren’t realized, the moments they’re shouting and yelling at each other, someone behind the door was observing them. 

 Mingyoung is crying, and she closed , don’t want they hear her cries. She got scared, heard her mother yelled, she never seen this side of her mother.  Mingyoung was clueless who is with her mother and why Wonwoo shouted at the guy. She seems know the other guy’s voice. But she so afraid to looked more. She don’t want Wonwoo notice her, she decided to go somewhere for while, then she ran.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mingyu were looking at Wonwoo. The older looked completely different, so down, gloomy and unhappy.

“How could you say that?” The tears that’s Mingyu hold, now is falling.

Wonwoo changed his view to other side, he knew Mingyu is crying, he don’t want to look at it, he don’t want his heart get weak because of Mingyu. He won’t look at the tears.

“You don’t know how I felt, so just shut your mouth” Wonwoo acted ruthless.

 

“HOW CAN I SHUT MY MOUTH WHEN YOU SAID MY DAUGHTER IS JUST A MISTAKE?” Mingyu has over his limited.

“YOU’RE NOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF HER. DO NOT CLAIM SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!” Wonwoo screamed at him back.

 

“Okay…Even if I can’t claim she is mine…You have to know this...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter