Happy birthday Mingyoung (part 1)

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 (Part 1)

 

Wonwoo leaned his back behind the door, he were too shocked to see Mingyu again and this time along with Mingyoung.

Mingyoung who usually shy with stranger but not with Mingyu, why? Wonwoo were too deep in his thought.

“Omma…” Mingyoung called him gently. Her mother jumped.

Mingyoung also surprised to Wonwoo actions, “Omma…? Are you okay?” she frowned, looked at him with worried.

 

Wonwoo flashes at her, “I-I’m okay….I just wanna take a nap for a while” he cares her hair with a weak smiled given and Mingyoung nodded at him.

She sees her mother walked straight to his room and locked it. Mingyoung felt mysterious with Wonwoo sudden changed. However, she just walked to the couch, sits there and watches her cartoon. She glance at Wonwoo's room once, she's actually concerns about her mother.

 

---- ---- ----

 

Wonwoo sat down on bed; his anxiety is running all over him. He doesn’t know how to handle this situation. He opened one of the drawers beside him. He took out a box and he opened the box lid.

He sees the latter that given by Mingyu 6 years ago and few of his pregnancy testers. He wondered why he still keeps all this stuffs. Wonwoo’s taking out the latter and the testers, putting all on his bed.

Wonwoo recalls how he finds out that he’s carrying Mingyoung for first time, the day he can never forgot.

-6 years ago-

 

 

Wonwoo aware if something wrong with his body, he has weird symptoms. He keeps thinking a reason why he’s having symptoms of ‘pregnant women’, he learned it from biology class and he also got ‘A’ for science and biology.

He doesn’t know what to do, he throws out again this morning, his mother wants to bring him to clinic or hospital but he keeps refused it. He ended up lying on bed. Then, his mother came to see him.

 “Wonu…I’m going out for a while…Call me if you need something, okay?” she stoked his hair.

“Alright Mom” Wonwoo replied weakly.

 

Soon as his mother went from the room, he took his phone and sit up. He starts to search on goggle about ‘Can a man get pregnant?’, ‘Male pregnancy’, ‘Can a man have womb?’ and over one hours of searching, he finally find out about ‘persistent müllerian duct syndrome (pmds).

His phone is falling from his gripped. Does he have that kind of thing that called ‘pmds’?  

 

Wonwoo gets up, wears his hoddie and beanie, take back his phone from floor. He felt lucky his mother wasn’t at home for this moment.

He went to pharmacy nearby his house and buy ‘pregnancy tester’. It a thing he never ever dreams he would buy for him and very must awkward for a guy buying stuffs like this.

 

He put down 5 small boxes in front the casher. The girl was blinking at him.

“I-it for m-my mother” Wonwoo sent awkwardly smiled. He wished the casher believe what he said. She simply nods and Wonwoo paid the stuffs.

He ran back to his house. Wonwoo locked his room. He takes one box and gets himself to bathroom. Read the instructions and uses it.

 

First time in his life, this is the most startling thing, when he sees it showed two small red lines, it’s meant positive. He don’t believe it, he tries with another 4 testers.

It’s still shows same results. Wonwoo hands started shaking, he tried to walk but at end he fell on floor.

Why this is happening to him? Why is going on now? Mingyu just leaved him couple months ago.

 

“Do I get pregnant? But I’m a guy…” his tears’ falling down. He tries denying to himself regarding this news, but as he remembered about ‘pmds’, everything is seemed make sense now.

“D-did I get pregnant by Mingyu…B-by Kim Mingyu…?”

 

Then he heard a sound of the door at downstairs. He picks all things from his bathroom, he throw it inside the drawer.

He has to keep this secret, he wiped all tears from his face, he unlocked the door, he claimed the bed, covered himself with the blanket, pretending that he’s still sleeping.

“Wonu…?” his mother called him. Boyoung watched her son’s still sleeping. She smiled and closed the door.

 

 

-Wonwoo’s pov-

 

I’m actually crying I can’t face my mother. This crazy, my mother was born me as a boy and I am the first child, I’m their first son and also a hope for them but now I got pregnant.

I realized it now, why I always throws out on morning, I easily felt dizzy, I was eating a lot too, even I’m not someone who like to eat too much, Soonyoung always said I’m too ‘skinny’ but now I’m gained weight and now I knew why.

 

I should shut this down before anyone found out about this; I will abort this baby tacitly.

It’s easy, I’ll use my father’s money, he gave some to me, so I have thousands in account, I will pay the doctor to abort this baby and pay the doctor to keep it secretly.

I will do anything for this, I don’t need to born with ‘pmds’, I don’t need this baby, it’s just….Nothing.

 

I’m still young, I have a dream, I want to catch my dream, make my parent proud, make they believe I could take over my father’s place for our company someday.

 

Mingyu also shouldn’t know about this, I wouldn’t him about tell this too, must better if he never come back again.

My tears falling unwillingly, why I feel so much pain inside my heart? Do I feel scruples to abort this baby or to my parent?

 

I shouldn’t let Mingyu touch me in first place, if I know I have ‘pmds’. Not surprising me, I feel different when we’re making love. But it my mistake as well, I also want to feel him…. I’m so stupid.

 

-End Wonwoo’s pov-

 

Wonwoo’s knocking his own head, “why I didn’t realize it….Why? I supposed to know myself” He keeps crying under the blanket. His hatred towards Mingyu gets worsening. He decided to stay in bed for whole day.

 

-A days after

 

After he find out he was pregnant, he tried his best to act like nothing happened, and he move on his life like normal day. Go to school and hoping his best friends doesn’t notices if something different on him.  

 

Then, one day, he walks to hospital with few parcel of money inside his bag, to pay the doctor. Wonwoo looked up at the building. He sighed, he knew it gonna hurt him for few days and hurt his mentally too.

“Just make it, Wonu….You have to live same like other boys do…Live freely like Mingyu has” he told himself.

He starts walking in the direction of the hospital. He keep head down on ground, can’t meet anyone eye to eye because he feels so ashamed, knowing he was ‘different’.

 

Then, he got into elevator; he sees a parent was playing with their new born baby. Wonwoo heart skipped a bit, he realized he’s actually loves babies, he likes how innocent is them. He cares his belly. His has a baby, he’s carrying it now.

The elevator opened, he watched the couple went out, he’s still standing here, and he scared make his step forward. The door closed again, he ended up going home.

He doesn’t know why he could be this feeble as when he seen the baby's sleeping on the mother arms. He have no idea how to deal with this, his belly will grow bigger and bigger and everyone will notices it, he can’t go to school if he has baby bump. He doesn’t know what to do. 

 

Not too long few days after he went to hospital, Wonwoo were walking from his room to kitchen, he wants to eat something, and he started feeling dizzy, everywhere around him get spinning.

“Hyung…? Hyung…? Are you okay?” Bohyuk aware his brother looked pale and wobbly.

Wonwoo’s views got faded and then he passed out on the floor.

“Hyunggg….!” Bohyuk very surprised to see his brother in unconscious.

He told their mother and they took him to the hospital.

 

 

-End Flashback-

 

 

Now, it's all has long passed, Wonwoo also realized that what his mother used to say, the child is a gift that significant, it was absolutely true. He doesn’t regrets over his decision. 

Although Mingyoung did asked Wonwoo, why she have different mother from other girls, Wonwoo told her that because she’s special and Mingyoung’s received everything, also her mother occurrence with sincerity in heart.

Mingyoung is child who was born without a father beside her, but she knows how to modify herself to any situation. She knows how to handles what peoples around talked about her and Wonwoo.

 

 

Wonwoo takes all his stuff and put it back into the box, he put the box back inside the drawer and closed it.

He can’t go out to see Mingyoung with his red eyes right now; she will get worry and asks him many things.

So, Wonwoo decided to take nap, he’s also got tired by what’s happened of today. He rested his head on pillow and his eyes shut slowly.

 

 

---- ---- ----

 

 

Wonwoo awake from his sleep, he looked at the clock, its shows 8:15 pm. He quickly gets up from his bed and went to see what happened to Mingyoung.

 He sees the television still on, he walked closer and he saw Mingyoung were sleeping on the couch. He chuckled.  Wonwoo sit down beside her, stoking her hair.

“I will regret for entire life, if I did abort you before”

His daughter heard his deep voice’s talking; she opens her eyes, slowly.

 

“Omma…?” she tried to open her eyes.

“Mingyoung…” he called her gently.

 “I’m hungry, Omma” she smiled with her eyes closed it again.

“Let’s go we eat outside” Wonwoo stand up. Mingyoung slowly stand after him and stretches.

They get ready and Wonwoo wishes he won’t see Mingyu again.

 

---- ---- ----

 

Wonwoo brings her to burgers shop; she jumps excitedly as she entered the shop. “Cheeseburgers, cheeseburgers….” Mingyoung’s jumping. Then, she laughs.

He also laughed at her cuteness, Wonwoo felt glad that at least she got his side a bit; she’s like cheeseburgers so much like him.

 

While they’re enjoying their burgers, Wonwoo looked outside of window, he notices, seems like someone were looking at them behind the wall at next door building.  But it was too dark, so he can’t see who it is clearly, and then he just ignored it. Probably, it’s just someone random people or only his imagination.

 

Mingyu aware that Wonwoo were looking at him, he has to hides himself as fast as possible. He doesn’t want to get caught by Wonwoo that he was staking them since they met at the park. He ran back to his car and started the engine and driving to home.

 

Mingyoung hasn’t asks her mother yet regarding the taller they met this evening, however, until they arrived home.

They sat at the couch for a while, she patted Wonwoo arms.

“Omma…Are you are….Best friend with the taller man that we met at park this evening?” she asked along with smiled. Mingyoung got blushed as she’s remembering her ‘Prince charming’.

Wonwoo wants to yell at her and stop asking about ‘the taller guy’ but every time he sees her smiles, he would felt pity for her.

 

He has to find right reasons for answer to her, “We was best friends but not anymore”

She furrowed her forehead, “Why…?”

Wonwoo sighs, “W-we had fight…I mean we fight a lot…So we decided to end o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter