The beginning of everything

She Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Kim Mingyu and his best friend, Jeon Wonwoo,  walking at the school hall, girls screaming their names, yes! They’re popular boys in school and Mingyu is placed in first and Wonwoo placed in second.

Many girls gave flowers, chocolate and more useless stuffs, to Mingyu more than Wonwoo had.

Wonwoo doesn’t feel jealous by Mingyu’s popularity but a thing he dislike is when Mingyu fritting with those girls. He doesn’t know why he hates seeing other girls or boys touch his best friend.

 

---- ---- ----

 

“Wonu hyung, see you soon” Mingyu waved at the other as he walks inside his class. Wonwoo smiled at him.

 

They’re a year apart. They met on P.E class 4 years ago, when both of trained together for Running contest. Mingyu and Wonwoo also likes to plays basketball, so they usually play it with their friends after school. That’s how they become close.

 

The day started with their class routines as usual, until, the bell, ringing for recess.

During the break, Mingyu seemed losing his appetite, since his parent told him something this morning.

“Mingyu?” a low and deep voice called him.

“Mingyu?” the taller still in blanked.

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo tapped the younger hand.

“Y-yes…What’s wrong, hyung?” Mingyu awake from his thought.

 

“I think I’m the one who should ask you, what’s wrong with you” Wonwoo pouted.

Mingyu looks quite uneasy, “There’s something not good happened, Mingyu?”

The taller think for a while, should he tell his best friend or not?

 

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo called him again.

“Yes!” Mingyu looked at him.

“What’s matter with you?” the older asked with slightly worries.

“M-My parent wants me to further my study at other country, because I have good grades, so I got scholarship at Canada and they wants me go there after I reached 18 years old soon” the taller sighed in miserable feeling.

 

Wonwoo almost drop his spoon when he heard the news, Mingyu will leave him?

“I-I think is a great ideas” Wonwoo tried to smiles.

“No! I don’t want; I told them that I like to study in Korea. I have a lot of friends here and I have you here” Mingyu put down his forehead on table.

 

The older heart skips beat, he glad knowing Mingyu is happy with him; then they heard the ringing of a school bell.

“We’ll discuss about this later, okay Mingyu?” Wonwoo stoop up and went to bathroom.

He cries, he’s mad, but he can’t do anything to change it. He notices few students are coming; he washed his face and leave.

---- ---- ----

-After school-

 

Like other day, Mingyu will take Wonwoo to his house. Study together. But today they can’t really focus on studies when their mind filled with Mingyu’s bad news.

Mingyu sighs, “I don’t want go there, Hyung” Wonwoo stopped from writing on his book. He turned whole body to see the taller.

“But your parent would scold you if you didn’t listen to them, you one and only their son, I’m very sure, they wants the best for you and your family” Wonwoo constantly being a good friend, gives positive opinions.

 

The taller collapsed on bed, staring at ceiling, thinking why he’s born as only son in his family?

“You’re so lucky, Hyung, you have Bohyuk” Mingyu’s rolling on bed.

Bohyuk is Wonwoo’s younger brother.

 

“Not as lucky as you, you’re an heir of huge company, unlike my parent’s company and you has a very handsome face, good on cook, cleaning well, has many fans also has a nice body” Wonwoo shocked himself at his last remarked.

Mingyu get up of the bed, “I guess I should say ‘thank you’ for your compliments” he smirked.

Wonwoo’s blushing, “whatever” he’s focusing back on his book.

 

The taller put his right hand on the table for supported and he forwards his face to look at the older closely.

“W-why…W-why…? Mingyu..?” Wonwoo felt his heart has stopped seeing Mingyu eyes are too near with his own.

“Do you like me?” the younger asked.

Wonwoo foxy eyes went bigger and gulped.  Then he hears Mingyu’s laughter.

“Oh my god, Hyung…! Your face was so estimated” he keeps laughing.

 

Wonwoo slaps the younger arm for hundreds of times, “Calm down, hyung” Mingyu giggled. He is then, holding Wonwoo hands to prevent the older from hitting him and he pulled Wonwoo to stand up, he hugs Wonwoo’s waist.

Their bodies closer to one another, their eyes met, they can hears each other heart beats.

Suddenly, someone knocks the door; Wonwoo swiftly ran from his current position, Mingyu clear his throat. “Come in” he shouted.

They seeing a girl are Minseo, Mingyu’s little sister get in.

“I’m sorry if I’d bother both of you; I’ve something to say here”

 

“Why Minseo…?” Mingyu asked.

“Mom and Dad wants to see you” she sighs sadly. She also doesn’t want her brother move far away from her.

“Alright, I’ll be there in minutes”

Minseo nodded and went out from the room.

“Wonu hyung, you just stay here” Wonwoo who still drowned in surprises with Mingyu actions, he nods at the taller and sat down again on his chair.

 

Right after, Mingyu came out from the room, Wonwoo could hear their voice started higher and slightly yelled to each other. He even can hear what they are screaming to each other.

He opened the door a little bit, and he hears a man says, “It because of Wonu, you don’t want go to Canada, Mingyu…?”

Wonwoo aware certainly that Mingyu parents not so comfortable with him, he was very sad to hear he is the reason, Mingyu do not want to study at abroad.

Wonwoo shed tears, is true he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter