Scene 2

Shoelace
 

 

Chanwoo and Yunhyeong are walking side by side, while the wind is blowing rather harsh making everything fly.. even girls's skirts There is this yearly orientation, well on other school doesn't add the higher levels and it will beonly for the freshmens, but the higher students doesn't get it why they have to attend the orientation. 

 

Yunhyeong is annoyed by the fact that he has to come to the orientation, but it was ok since he is with his adorable room mate Jung Chanwoo to entertain him for the next 1 hour of boring useless orientation. They sat at the far right, well near the exit door.

 

After the orientation, the students hurrriedly walks towards the exit. Bumping,pushing their way out making the other students to stumble ans fell, and Chanwoo is one of them but thanks to Yunhyeong who is by his side making sure that he wont be hurt.

 

Chanwoo is thinking why they are that close, I mean they only been room mates for the past week and yet they are close like they've been friends since long time ago, he can clearly remembers their first meeting.

 

He was given a key, his key to his apartment wereas he willbe sharing the apartment with someone. The thought alone of sharing an apartment with someone makes him shiver.

He was searching for his their room number, and he stopped when he saw a guy at the front of the dor he is currently looking at. The guy turned around when he saw the boy approaching him.

"Hi! Are you looking for this room? are you my room mate?" the latter said with a warm yet shy smile, Chanwoo can only nod his head. "Hello! Im Song Yunhyeong! nice meeting you! and you are?!?" he asked the younger with the smile that is still plastered on his face.

"Chanwoo... Jung Chanwoo, and yes.... I think we will be sharong the same room then." he replied trying to give the other a smile , but it ended up with a pout since he was been hugged by the other... Which is actually kind of... errr weird.

"So Chanwoo-ssi! lets get inside so we can arrange our stuffs inside!" Yunhyeong said enthusiastically while barging a bewildered Chanwoo inside the room. Chanwoo is now scared of the guy holding his hand, its like he will in danger if he wont change rooms or rather a room mate.

The day ended rather quickly and they already arranged everything on it's place. his room is completely clean without a spec of dust clean and arranged just like what he likes. The others room is also the same but quite chic for a guy. And he understands that Yoyo/Yunhyeong is just a cheerful guy that likes to make friends

 

"Ya! Chanwoo-ssi! are you still alive? Oi! Chanubi!!!" Yunhyeong shakes Chanwoo's body trying to wake him up from his trance. "I will going to kiss you if you dont move!" he added which earns himself a light punch from the younger while he has the kissy face.

"Ya! hyung wouldn't!" Chanwoo breathes deeply like he was under the water holding his breathe. 

"Then why are you at trance? I mean I've been talking to you for the last 5 minutes and yet you didn't gave me any response, so I thought of giving you a kiss!" Yunhyreong said while doing the kissy face again.

"please hyung stop and I am notSnow white nor sleeping beauty that needed to be kissed." Chanwoo replied and started to walk leaving Yunhyeong behind.

 

Yunhyeong gave Chanwoo the map and his schedule since chanwoo was on this trance, so he decided to get it for him and left Chanwoo to look for his class. Chanwoo entered the room and sat at the middle and when he saw the 1st subject it was math, his smile turned into a frown. Math really? why do they like torturing their students like this? like really why? of all subjects why does it have to be math?you walked into the school and to your classroom to be greeted by math? I would love if it was English or History but math? He didn't noticed that the teacher was already there, when he recieved a tap on his shoulder from a fellow student. he stood up and they all greeted their evil math teacher, who told them to sit down.

"Hello!" a loud voice greeted them, while he flashed a smile and nearly loosing his eyes. "I am Kang Daesung! and im your "evil" math teacher and as well as you home room adviser!" everyone frowned when their teacher said the word "Evil" which he only laughed at. "Im just kidding kids! Im not "EVIL"but I will be if you dont follow ok? I will make math as easy as making lemon meringue pie!"

"But seinsaeng-nim! making lemon meringue pie is accomplicated" a student said making the others agree.

"Then lets just say making cup ramyeon. because you only need to pour hot water on the noodles and put the seasoning in the cup right?" he said and the students including Chanwoo nod his head. "so I promise you guys that math will be easy for you! that is if you also help yourselves studiying/ lets alll have a wonderful reay ahead of us!" he ended is encouragement speech with a fist pump and told his class to do the same. And the thick air around them slowly disasppears while Mr.Kang is delivering his lecture. 

 

It was already their break time and every students went outside the school grounds, corridors and specially the most crowded of all, the cafeteria. But Chanwoo at the otherside didn't go outside but instead he stayed at their class room, while taking out his bread and banana milk that was given to him by Yunhyeong. He was eating at peace when his phone vibrated, he took it and he saw that he recieved a message from Yunhyeong.

Song Yoyo-hyung:

"hey grumpy! where are you? lets eat together! I miss my grumpy dongsaeng!" 

He read the message and scoffs and replied "later hyung, im eating right now. maybe I will go with you when it is already lunch" and he sent the message to Yunhyeong and the latter is quick to give him a reply which is a sad face, Chanwoo only smiled and continued to eat. 

 

The bell rang loudly, again indicating that their break is already finish and they have to return to their respective class. The next subject was History his favorite, he sat straight and even smilling whole-heartedly when their history teacher but he had this funny feeling when the teacher came in he has this peircing eyes like they were boring holes onto your heads. It is simply intimidating. 

"Annyeong, Choi Seunghyun and I am your history teacher. follow all the rules and your safe for the year ahead." he introduced himself while he checks his watch. "I know you are scared of me right now, and you should be because I wont give any mercy to those disobedient students. are we clear?" he said but no one answered. "I said. Are we clear!" and it was followed by 'yes sir'

The whole class was silent as Mr.Choi was teaching. But some of the 'fun souls' kept on throwing questions on Mr.Choi, who is keeping his 'cool' and answers the students stupid and pointless questions and for return Mr.Choi gives them hard questions and if they wont be able to answer they will going to have a deduction onto their grades, which was scary but they still kept on doing it. 

"Mr.Jung Chanwoo, the americans involvement in the korean war took place in what decade?" Mr.Choi suddenly asked Chanwoo who was caught off guard

"Umm.. ahh... Sir... 19... 1950s sir?" he answered with clear nervousness and his palm were really really sweaty, its like being interogated by someone that caught you red handed. Mr. Choi looks are Chanwoo with his scary eyes and he walked towards him, his classmates were actually nervous on what will happened to Chanwoo some were thinking that he will be murdered if his answer was wrong. 

Mr.Choi stops in front of him and rises his hand, Chanwoo then flinch because he thinks that he will be slapped but he wasn't instead he felt that he was being pat on the head while his teacher was smiling at him.

"that is correct Mr.Jung, so how long did the Korean war lasted?" he again asked Chanwoo  and the latter was quick to say 3 years. and with that the bell rang again telling them that the nerve wreacking history has ended. 

They bid goodbye to Mr.Choi and sat down. Everyone were murmuring about how that one hour felt like an eternity and how they were scared and almost pissed at their pant or skirts, which Chanwoo thinks that it was plain disgusting.

Another hour had passed but this time it was quick as lighting and it was lunch. Chanwoo grabbed his lunch and headed out of the room when he was accidentally pushed by one of the students and he almost dropped his lunch on the floor, he thought that it was ok because he didn't dropped his lunch but instead life is playing games at him the one he bumped on has a face that you cant imagine.

The guy infront of him was pissed as hell when his cup of chocolate was spilled, not on the floor but on his clothes. The guy now is boring holes onto Chanwoo as he looked at him like he will going to rip Chanwoo's head from his body. 

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bump on yo. I am really so sorry!" Chanwoo bows his head so that he wont be pissing the angred guy in front of him

"YA! are you blind! why aren't you looking at were your walking! huh! ya! look at me when I am talking to you!" they guy said lifting his hands ready to punch Chanwoo right on his fluffy soft face when the latter's fist didn't touched his face, He looked up and saw someone holding the guy's hand stopping the punch.

"hey, man he already said sorry so could you just please stop terrorizing the kids?" the other guy who wears a snapback said cooly still holding the others hand.

"dont play hero here! and stay out Junhoe!" the latter said while lifting his other hand to punch Junhoe but he only dodged it and gave him a smile. 

"I can, because I was what you did, and everyone also saw it so stop it before I tell this to the teachers" Junhoe said and released the other's hand and telling him to flee and that was what the other did. 

"Hey are you... ok?" he looked at Chanwoo and saw the younger on the verge of crying but still manages a nod "yah! can you not cry? its over he wont going to bother you anymore so... please, dont stain you face with your tears" he was about to throw up on what he just said and harshly wiped Chanwoo's tears but he kept on crying "if you're going to cry, so be it! im out of here! Junhoe walked out leavinga clueless and crying Chanwoo behind.

Chanwoo started to walk to the direction of the cafeteria and saw Yunhyeong approaching him. 

"he- why are your eyes quite puffy? did you cry? who made you cry? tell me and I will going to kick them -" He was been cut by Chanwoo covering his mouth, "please hyung I already had enough suppense for the last 5hrs can we just eat?" Chanwoo said almost pleading at Yunhyeong and only nodded leading the younger to the cafeteria and they settled down.

They were eating silently when Yunhyeong started to speak again. "So... how was it? mine was ok, I mean ours started smoothly and our teachers are funny" he said 

"good for you hyung, ours are boring and Mr.Choi is really scary, all of us wanted to cry at his subject and my first subject is math, like really hyung 1st subject in the morning" Chanwoo is starting to rant over his schedule again.

"Mr.choi? ahahaha as in Mr.Choi Seunghyung?" Chanwoo nodded "ah he is just like that but he is really nice, just follow what he said and you'll be out of trouble. I promise, now can you smile now? and I'll buy you ice cream on our way home so dont frown." he smiled at Chanwoo.

 

While the two was eating there is a particular someone who've been watching the two eating. He should not be caring but he cant stop thinking about the kid. He was stuffing food on his mouth with a frown, he almost choke and his friend beside him gave him water and he of course drank it to save his life.

"ya, can you be careful? I dont want to bring a dead body in the infirmary you know?" his friend said with outmost sarcasm care.

 


 

Hey dear lovelies! I am back with another chapter! I was going to update this last night but it was my sisters birthday so yeah I have to socialize, but I think I over done it. Because for the first time in my life I sang at our karaoke! I mean really it was super super super embarassing but I didn't care it was fun!

I was singing with my manly voice (lets just say like Bobby's voice or even Yongguk) and the thing is they were searching whose voice was that and I recieved the most What-the-hell-man face but... who cares!!! I dont because Im happy! XD and now I have no voice. 

Anyways I tried ahaha, sorry if this is crappy I promise I tried my very best but my best wasn't enough ok... ignore that *hides*

 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LOVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING TO ME! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANT TO ME!!! THANK YOU!!!

 

Love Lots!

-Sheeppy