Scene 1

Shoelace
 

Waking up early in the morning just to prepare breakfast is really not his forte. He unwillingly rose up from his bed and grumpily walked towards the door and closing it with a loud bang, causing his "room mate" to groan in annoyance as he turn to the other side.

The sleepy body is already at the kitchen scartching his back while trying to think of what should he cook. His still sleeping mind is not functioning and its like it wont wake up anytime soon. He was drifting to dreamland again when a loud sound of falling pots and pans were heard in the kitchen.

"ya! why aren't you cooking breakfast?!?!?" a voice said "If you wont move your we will be late stupid!"

"then why dont you just cook? since you are fully awake!" a sleepy voice replied.

"you dont talk to your hyung like that! ok. I will cook but you wont eat!" the now known older said. But the younger gave him the cutest sleepy puppy look that he can muster up at the moment "ok I will cook and you can eat. but you have to help me with the dishes!" he added while he was chuckling at the cute sight before him.

"arrasso hyung! lets cook!"

 

After cooking their breakfast, they sat and ate their food. The older was looking at the younger in front of him with wonder. He is staring at him with curious eyes like he is looking deep at the youngers soul, but not knowing what he is actually looking for, he is so sure that there is something new to the boy. While the older was looking inently at him, the younger clears his throat, but there wasn't an effect so he decided to throw him a piece of carrot on his face making the older to wake up. 

 "hyung I know Im beautiful but please can you not admire me while we are eating" the younger said while stuffing is mouth with rice.

"as if I-" "yes hyung you were looking at me weirdly for at least 3 mins, eat now hyung so you can take you bath while im washing the dishes" the younger says and the older just nodded because arguring wont solve anything, right? Specially when you are caught red handed.

The younger is cleaning the kitchen while he waits for his hyung to finish his shower. The water is really cold making is hands feels numb, he dried his hand and blows hot air to his habd to make it warm while he sat at the sofa and turning on the television and watchs the news. The news said it will be sunny which will be a good day, but he feels funny a tap on his shoulder made him look at his side to see his hyung that only has a towel on his torso which is lossely tied and any time soon will fall to the ground, which flushed cheeks he turned his head and said "hyung! your towel will fall! can you please dont show at me like that! i dont want to see horror!" the younger said in one breath making him red as a tomato. The latter just smiled and throwed the younger's towel "arrasso just take your bath already. you stink!" he said kaughing whike running to their room.

"Chanwoo-ssi is really cute when he is blushing mad like that" the older said while packing his... their lunches for today. 

"I knew it hyung! you were seducing me! how dare you do that!!!" Chanwoo, the younger overheard what the older said awhile ago.

"why? if you see yourself I bet you'll say the same. and excuse~~ me, I will never seduce a kid like you!" 

"but you just did -" "but you liked it dont you?" the older cut Chanwoo. "I hate you Yunhyeong hyung!!!" the youbger said while grabing his packed lunch in the hands of Yunhyeong.

 

They walked out of their apartment, to go to school, while a grumpy Chanwoo was leading the way. feeling slightly guilty Yunhyeong went to the vending machine at the end of the hall and taking a banana milk. "ya! grumpy! catch!" Yunhyeong said as he threw the milk towards Chanwoo, who poorly caught the milk he stared at the milk then to Yunhyeong and flashed a smile at his hyung. Yunhyeong took it as we are good now, 

They walk to their school laughing at each others lame jokes. They are now entering their prison school.

 



 

Hello there lovelies!!!!! I've never expected on recieving so much love like this.. this is my very first time actually and Im very happy and tearing up while reading your comments and also the subbies~~~ 

I was planning on posting this like tomottow but, I am just so happy that is why I am posting this today! and actually I tought it wont be saved because my laptop suddenly shut down making me almost cry because I have no draft in my notebook so yeah, you know the feeling right? 

And Im still having a problem on who to pair up with our adorable Jung Chanwoo, so for the mean time have a ChanwooxYunhyeong... please dont kill me! 

If you want your biases to be paired up with Chanwoo please stay tuned! 

 

Love lots

Sheeppy

 

p.s: this is not one shots ok? :D