Scene 6

Shoelace
 

After Chanwoo got sick, Yunhyeong is being so attentive over Chanwoo. Like every single minute. Its not like Chanwoo doesn't like it but it quite bothers him because the other lad is being like a mother goose around him. Like he (Yunhyeong) will always comes to Chanwoo's classroom before the bell rang (or if they will be out before Chanwoo's time), always accompanying him, buys him food and drink like every single time that he has on his hands. And now some are thinking if they are actually on a relationship, which both of the boys knows that they aren't dating of some sort.

 

Yunhyeong as everyone knows him is a kind lad, helpful,respect, kind student that tops every class and everyone are head over heels over him. He is a friend to everyone specially those on the theater and music department or club, but he is closest to Kim Jinhwan who he loves to bully despite the fact that Jinhwan is a year older than him. Jinhwan, since the day he tagged along with Yunhyeong became instant friends with Chanwoo, in which Chanwoo thinks its a good thing because he has another hyung he can count on, aside from Yunhyeong. 

Jinhwan would often tell Yunhyeong to lessen the attention he gives to Chanwoo because, well lets all face it, the younger might become annoyed or worse dependant over him. In which Jinhwan doesn't want to happen, but Song Yunhyeong is Yunhyeong so he will be presistent and wont give a damn about it saying that Chanwoo is like his brother that he loves like how he treats his sister. So with that Jinhwan let his pal to do what he wants.

 

The bell already rang and after they said their goodbyes to the curent teacher and head out for break, the excited lad runs off to Chanwoo's classroom and waits for his brother but it seems that he was already late, because Chanwoo isn't there any more. So he simply walked to the cafeteria and waited for his two closest friends to accompany him.

 

On the other hand, Chanwoo was at the school garden with his phone on his hands while in tears.

"Happy birthday Jung Chanwoo! I wish I am there with you and your brother so we can celebrate it!" a cheery female voice said on the other line "Baby! what do you want as a gift? tell umma so I can buy it to you! Do you want a new phone? laptop? what tell me baby!" Chanwoo's mom asked him, 

"ani, I dont need those umma, Just to hear your voice makes me feel so happy. Thanks umma." it was true he doesn't need anything new right now. But Chanwoo was in silent tears. He wanted to tell his mom to comeback home with them, with their father and her. Like a happy family they were when he was little. But he know it is impossible to happened, so he kept it all inside.

"Honey, please dont cry I dont want my baby to be sad on his birthday. always smile for umma and for your hyung... arrasso? Anyways, I need to go. Bye baby! stay safe!" his mom bid goodbye and so does he. He hung up the phone and sat there... still crying silently. 

 

Footsteps can be heared nearing on him. He looks up and saw an angel looking at him with worry while giving him a handkerchief . When Chanwoo took it, the angel smiled at him. The smile of genuinity and warmth. 

 



 

Ayo waddap waddap! lol I tried being cool again ahahaha ok... ignore.. again

 

Hey lovelies!!!! sorry for the long wait for an update! I was planning on making a chapter on Chanwoo's birthday but I was busy as a bee... Because Chanwoo and Dad shares the same birthday (my dad is lucky > .>) and I have to study because I will be teaching H.S students history so I didn't got any chance to update. 

Anyways this is clearly like... 2 parts story but it will be titled Scene 6 and the next is Scene 7 ok? And Scene 7 will be posted later at night... ok no promises but I will try, so please dont kill or hate me!! *bows*

 

I hope you guys like this short update! that's all! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! 

 

Please comment!! Comment! Comment! I actually love reading your comments and please feed me with you love and support!

 

-Love Lots!

Sheeppy