Scene 10

Shoelace
 

 

Its already been a week since the last time the three of them had an actual bonding, and God knows Chanwoo wants his hyungs attention again. Chanwoo isn't a high key clingy or neither low key, he is in the middle. But he cannot hide the fact that he wants their attention, because it is already a week and the two are still busy, but Jinhwan is updating him of what is happening around and Yunhyeong barely does, though they are on the same apartment and sleeping on the same bed room, because you know he is busy to notice Chanwoo.

 

Saturday came and when he woke up Yunhyeong wasn't on his bed nor on his study table. Chanwoo quickly got up and went outside to look for him but he wasn't on the living room or in the kitchen, then it hits him that Yunhyeong would be staying at one of his groupmate's house to finish their project. He can only do is to sigh.. early in the morning...

 

He made breakfast and went to the living room to eat and watch the tv, when his heard noises coming from their room and when he got up he saw that someone is calling him but it was an unknown number, then the call ended. But it rang again, and again and again then he answered the phone because the caller was too presistent.

 

"hey, come outside, now." the unknown caller told him but of course Chanwoo is being skeptical whether he will do it or not. 

If he will do it what will happen? what if he got kidnapped and the kidnappers will ask for ransom or something, or what if they are burglers and they will rob their apaprtment or worst they might shot him and he will die alone, or what if...

 

"yah! are you still there? just comeout would ya?" the caller said interrupting a course of Chanwoo's 'What ifs' but Chanwoo being Chanwoo only stood still on their room, then he heard their doorbell rang and with that he went to the door, afraid of what will happened next.

 

He slowly opened the door and been greeted by a tall frowning man with a guy beside him and as he look at the sleeping guy he saw that it was Yunhyeong, his Yunhyeong hyung. A smile crept on his face and immedaitely goes to Yunhyeongs side and helps the other to enter the apartment and they sat on the sofa, well Yunhyeong laying down on the floor that is.

 

"ah... are you the one-" "yes, isn't obvious?" the other male interrupted Chanwoo, well it was really obvious, right?

"Can I ask what do you want? Do you want water, juice or coffee?" Chanwoo carefully ask the other.

"nothing. just do what you are doing before we came." he told Chanwoo with a rather calm expression. He was only sitting there looking at the window in deep thought, then his smooth features is slowly being etched by a frown on his face. "aish, can I sleep here for a moment? I am as tired as this guy here." he finally said what he wants and Chanwoo was caught off-guard by it, he looked at him with shocked cute eyes and only said a soft yes, with that the other guy layed down on the sofa and started to drift into sleep.

 

Chanwoo went to get Yunhyeong and the other guy blankets so they will be warm on their sleep. Good thing he has no plan this weekend. Well because he thought that his hyungs will not be busy and might ask him if he wants to go out with them. Well. there is harm hoping right? Some how his dream almost came true, but it was quite what he wanted, he wants a hyper and fully awake Song Yunhyeong, not a sleeping one and he brought a guest who is also sleeping like dead. 

 

He was there sitting, watching the two humans chest on moving up and down (author: Wi arae wi wi arae.. ok I will stop) as they breathe. He stood up and went to clean the little mess that he made. Thinking that they might want something warm to drink that is why he prepared a hot choco mix on two mugs and pre-heated water. Then he took a dish cloth and strated to wipe the surfaces and a broom on his other hand, he wanted to use the vacumm but he remembers that he might wake up the sleeping humans on the living room.

 

After he finished cleaning and it was already 10 o'clock meaning he's been cleaning for almost 2 hours (well he also did the laundry), he streached his arms and heard his bones made some cracks looked again at the two for the 100th time that day and it was only 2 since they got here, the only thing that changed was their position but they are still sleeping like dead.

 

He sat down and decided to kill time by playing games on his phone, he was too engrossed on the game and didn't notice that their was someone already awake and just staring at him with sleepy eyes, then the person spoke getting the attention of the boy and looked at the source of the voice. He tought that it was his hyung, but it was the other guy. 

"uh... you're awake."

"I know" the guy said

"want something? food? drinks?" Chanwoo asked, but he recieved a yawn and he asked the same question

"I am not deaf ok. I heard you just water, that's all" the guy said " anyways, Koo Junhoe, and you might be Jung Chanwoo? right?" the guy said as he trailed Chanwoo and he got a nod from Chanwoo.

"So... Junhoe, how did you know my name?" Chanwoo asked then Junhoe suddenly laughed at Chanwoo's question

"well you see, your roommate over there was my partner, then he told me to contact you, that is why I called you and knew your name" Junhoe explained still luaghing on Chanwoo "aish, you're too cute, you know that?" he said as he pinched Chanwoo's cheek.

 

Then soon after Yunhyeong woke up when he heard laughters coming from the kitchen he stood there staring at the two and spoke with his groggy voice and caught the attention of his dongsaengs. Chanwoo immediately stood up and made Yunhyeong a hot choco with love (a: ok, sorry) and gave it to him. He noticed Junhoe and made also made one for him. 

 

Junhoe smiled as he took a sip on his mug, eyes widen as he stared at Chanwoo with a disbelief look, Chanwoo on the other hand looked at him scared thinking that maybe it was bitter or too sweet or maybe bland? He wanted to apologize to Junhoe but he was interupted by a very wide smile as he heard Junhoe compliments his hot choco and he saw his Yunhyeong hyung smiling and telling Junhoe that Chanwoo actually makes the best hot choco, well second best after his mom, that is.

 

The three decided to order food, because well Chanwoo is tired, Yunhyeong was lazy, and Junhoe was lazier so yeah it happened that way. 

 

Now that the food was there, no onw dared to move a muscle, even Chanwoo how plugged his earphones and listened to music. He eventually took it off when he saw Junhoe stood up along side with Yunhyeong both are alarmed. Well because the door suddenly opened, but then again it was Just another person holding boxes of foods.

"You guys know that the delivery man was there, ringing the bell. Right?" Jinhwan asked, eyeing the three person in the living room. "What are you guys waiting for! for the delivery man to come in and ask for the payment?!?!?" Jinhwan shouted at the three. Scrambling to get money and to pay the delivery man.

After paying Yunhyeong closed the door and taking the chair on Jinhwan's side getting himself a slice of pizza.

"So... Jinhwan Sunbae what are you doing here?" Junhoe asked the eldest and he stuffed his mouth with chicken.

"Because, I wanted too. Why are you here?" Jinhwan asked Junhoe with a raised eyebrow.

"I was just going to drop Yunhyeong Sunbae here, but I was so tired so I decided to invite myself here and sleep, and now to eat." he replied cooly. The three hyungs/sunbaes are talking to each other. well mainly Junhoe and Jinhwan bickering at each other while Yunhyeong was there to add fuel to the fire, well lets just say he is really amused to the two because a giant and a fairy are bickering, they completely forgoten Chanwoo who is eating quietly.

"So... its.... been a week... so how was life going?" Chanwoo blurted out of nowhere, then six pairs of eyes are now on him, then looking at each other, then going back to Chanwoo.

"well, for me.. the problem is slowly being solved just a few push and its all done." Jinhwan said happily as he took a peice of chiken and ate it.

"Well, ours are going great too because everything is going smoothly, right Junhoe?" Yunhyeong asked Junhoe and the latter said a soft yes as he was drinking his water.

 

The lunch went ok, well with some hits here and there and also some bickering. After that they decided to play games two againts the other two. Yunhyeong and Junhoe vs Chanwoo and Jinhwan, they played for hours until they cant play and decided to end the day.

 

Jinhwan and Junhoe bid goodbyes the Yoyo and Chanu as they rode the bus and went home. The other pair decided to grab a choco cone on their way back to their apartment.

 

Night falls and Chanwoo was already on his bed with phone in his hands playing when he recieved a text coming from Jinhwan.

"hey! hope you had a lot of fun. I promise when everything are ok we will go out and have the best time ever! Now, go to sleep! GOODNIGHT! SARANGHAE!!!" 

Chanwoo can only smile while he reads Jinhwan's text and replied "I can't wait for that day to come! Also thanks for stoping by and for the bonding! GOODNIGHT! NADO SARANGHAE!!!!"

The he recieved another text coming from an unknown user and it says "goodnight and thanks" he raised an eyebrow as he replied an "who is this?" then he recieved another text saying that he was Koo Junhoe

"ah! mianhae! Your welcome and goodnight! :)" He replied to Junhoe's text and he waited for a moment realizing that the latter wont reply anymore he decided to sleep, not forgetting to say goodnight to his hyung, from the other bed.

 

And with that his wish about having time with his hyungs happened though there was an addition but it was ok, it was alot of fun.

 



 

HIYA THERE MY LOVELIES!!!!! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I was caught on a terrible Author's Block and cant update. Anyways! I hope you guys can forgive me for my lackness TT^TT I am terribly sorry TT^TT.

 

Anyways! (again) We passed our Thesis Defense and we were The best thesis!!! *cries* and I also might not be able to update this coming week, because we will go to my Aunt's and she lives in the rural-ish part of the province, as what my mom told us our Aunt lives near or on the mountain so I might not be able to update this week, but I will try to write a draft of the next chapters (no promises) because just like what I said before (if I haven't) that I dont write drafts I write every chapters raw, that is why my stories are crappy XD.

 

Anyways (again and again *sings 2pm's again and again* ok I'll stop) I hope you guys will find it intresting! and again sorry!

 

Love lots!

-Sheeppy