Scene 12

Shoelace

Jinhwan was walking briskly along the hall way towards the student council office and straight to a guy who is down with too many paper works on his table.

“Ah! Jinhwan!!! You’re here!!!!” Seungyoon said as he stood up happily to greet him.

“and what is it? Why do you have so many paper works?!? I thought that we are done from those?!?!?!” Jinhwan spat out angrily.

“Well… you know thi-“Seungyoon had been cut off by an angry fairy about to throw him the chair “woah! Please please please! Stay cool Jinhwan!!!!” Seungyoon screamed as he duck under his table for cover.

“I will not take any excuses!” Jinhwan shouts back “I had enough of work! Can you just please give me a break?!?!?!?” Jinhwan said as he puts the chair down.

Seungyoon asked  him to sit down. He looks at the stressed out guy infront of him, he waited for the other to calm down and start talking “Jinhwan, I called you here just to tell you that we’re done” He saw that Jinhwan light up and continued “and these? These are just my music notes” Jinhwan stared at him with disbelief and a smile crept on his face and at the same time quite embarrassed on his action.

“geez… ahahaha im so sorry about that hyung” Jinhwan said as he scratches his head out of pure embarrassment. There was a long pause between them and before they even start their conversation again they were interrupted by the door bursting open revealing a teacher looking at them angrily.  They stood up and bowed apologetically because well… they were shouting here and there so no wonder… right? So soon after the teacher left, the two started to giggle like little girls  and chat their way til the end of the break.

 

He was there, just sitting his off eating his snacks… alone… with no one… it’s just him and his foods and drinks… alone at the bleachers… no one to talk to…

Yeah, Chanwoo was there like he used to be since his hyungs were too busy to notice him making his thoughts of being alone consume. He thought that after the night last time as they promised they will hang out how they used to. But nah- they were that busy. So he just ate his foods alone because he doesn’t want to bother his hyungs…

There was a shade that blocked the sun from him, he looked at his back and saw him there smiling shyly. He moved to the side so they can share a seat together. Ah… that smile it’s so warm like he saw that smile before the way his eyes make those little moons when he smile is the best not to mention his pearls (an: I should stop admiring him and his teeth)

Donghyuk looked at him and started talking and Chanwoo answers back. Then Donghyuk started to ask him questions about science, then math, history to language and Chanwoo barely answers his questions and just looked at him with a what-the heck hyung face then Donghyuk apologized for being too random and Chanwoo just shook it off saying that it was ok, but in the back of his head he was actually thanking him for telling him those things because, well he cant literally find the answers on his own. “thanks god that you’ve sent him here!” he told himself.

“so… hyung. Do you have friends here?” Chanwoo said out of the blue and caught the latter off guard.

“uhh… well.. that? I have” he said looking back at him

“really?!?!? Who are they?” Chanwoo asked like a little puppy.

“I have you… and that’s all I really don’t have friends you see” Donghyuk said as he avoided Chanwoo’s eyes

“eh? But you were popular! I saw you one time with girls tailing you and the other dudes high fiving you! There is no way that you don’t have any friends” he replied as he bite down is burger and added” so I won’t believe you”

“well… that is the truth. It doesn’t mean that girls are tailing you and guys high fiving you means they are your friends and that you’re that popular,” he paused and looked up “it’s good to know that im that ‘popular’ but I like having a small close friends. It better than having too many back stabbing friends, right?” he said as he shifted his eyes to Chanwoo who is wide eyed at that time. Donghyuk smiled at him and asked “so can you be my friend?” he extended is hand to the other and Chanwoo took t and said a soft yes.

The two finished their food in time before the bell rang and they walk side by side as they head to their respective classes.

Donghyuk sat on his chair smiling brightly usual when a dude from the same class the guy he is irritated the most. Koo Junhoe. His name alone is irritating as hell and it is well accompanied by is attitude and his annoying face. As the said guy sat down beside him he can’t stop himself from being pissed of by his mere existence and he is sure enough that Junhoe is enjoying himself.  “please, teacher come inside now before I poke this guy’s eyes out of its sockets!” he mentally slaps himself and brutally punching Junhoe.

Why does he hate this guy a lot? Like he have done so many bad things on so many levels, but honestly he can’t recall anything serious about it though its… just Koo Junhoe why does he hate him so much? It’s a mystery to him that he can’t remember why. And as for Junhoe… he enjoys himself on seeing Donghyuk hold in all of his anger at him suppressing them all just not to stain his good boy image (which he really is) he looked at Donghyuk and smiled. Donghyuk looked at him and contemplating whether to smile or not “ teacher! Please come in already! Im ready to fight this guy!” he said to himself. “ahahahaha im enjoying this rather to far! Look at that face of yours Donghyuk!”  Junhoe thinks to himself. But can’t hide the fact that he can feel the other’s annoyance for him.

“Hyung! Donghyuk hyung!” someone called him quietly from outside. “Hyung! It’s me! Chanwoo!” with the very name of Chanwoo he immediately looked outside to see him. Just by seeing him his annoyance melted like thin ice and went over to Chanwoo.

“hmm? What is it?” he asked then Chanwoo only handed him a handkerchief and a banana milk then ran out of sight. Donghyuk smiled at the younger’s cute display and went to his seat and to settle down. He looked at a now annoyed Junhoe who is literally seething with jealousy. The latter only shrugged it off not wanting to know why.

 

He was just there walking almost tripping but still walking. He was actually happy because he made new friends again. Then went to his respective classroom and waited to his teacher. While thinking if Yunhyeong and Jinhwan ate because he didn’t saw them.

 


 

Hi! because of the love I received from you guys! here you go! another lame update! Thank you for those who subscribe to this story! You guys dont know how happy I am to see you guys subscribing! I mean I was just asking for comments and that's all! but you guys SUBSCRIBE! LIKE THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS! I dont know what else to say But THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

 

Love lots

-Sheeppy