Scene 7

Shoelace
 

The sunlight makes this guy standing in front of him look like an angel. His presence is warm,inviting like your home, this angel was looking at him with worried eyes and his reflection was so damn beautiful that made Chanwoo's heart make a little flip just by seeing him.

 

When he took the handkerchief on the angel's hands, that angel smiled at him and walks away leaving his handkerchief behind with the pereon who needs it the most.

 

Chanwoo on the other hand stared at the back of the said angel, though he wanted to thank him but he hadn't any chance since the guy already left. And the thing is he didn't see the guy's face and worst he didn't saw his name tag. He dried his tears with the handkerchief and putted it on his pocket, for safe keeping and went back to their classroom without eating. 

 

On his way back to their classroom, he saw a familiar face. He doesn't want to be rude so he bowed his head in respect to his senior named Hanbin. Kim Hanbin who help him last time. 

Hanbin kn the other hand smiled at him and walked towards Chanwoo with a smile plastered on his face putting his arm around Chanwoo's shoulder and besides him is his friend Bobby Kim who is also smiling at him.

"Hey kid! How are you?" Hanbin asked him as if they were that close, like Yunhyeong and him. Chanwoo is quite hesitant on answering him. But he said that he was ok. And Hanbin and Bobby nodded in unision.

"Say! You are quite tall! You should join the basketball team! That would be daebak!!!" Bobby said showing is bunny teeth and is wrinkled eye smile to Chanwoo. The effects of that action made all of the fangirls to squeal, but Chanwoo just made a poker face and you can hear some of the girls swear at Chanwoo for being lucky. 

 

Chanwoo realses himself from Hanbin saying that he will be late and he needs to leave. Of course Hanbin didn't give some sort of care but insisted on walking him to his classroom since their's are at the same corridor, and Chanwoo only did was to sigh in defeat.

 

Chanwoo entered their classrokm and immedeiatly sat on his desk and looks away because heck, that 7 mins of walk from the garden to their classroom felt like an eternity and worse are the stares of those girls. 

Hanbin and Bobby were still outside Chanwoo's classroom looking at the flustered kid inside while trhing his best not to look at them. The duo cant stop smiling at the cute sight in front of them.

 

Jinhwan is like a short man walking like a giant. Why? Because everyone gives him way and they really respect that midget giant (what Yunhyeong called him). He passes Chanwoo's classroom and saw the kid inside he calls him and the latter looked and gave him a smile and signaled Jinhwan to check his phone and he saw the two goof balls still there amiling like idiots.

"Mian! I left my phone on my bag! Check it later!" Jinhwan said and left and went to his room.

The bell rang indicating that break time is over. 

 

The subject after the 30 mins break was music. One of Chanwoo's favorite, he expected a woman to enter the room but instead a man entered. He was looking with hawk like gaze, intimidatingliy standing infront while observing the students reaction on his arrival. 

Chanwoo can feel this manly-chic aura over this man, and guessed that he is a substitute teacher. And his intuition never fails him. Never. 

"Kwon Jiyong. Your new music teacher" after he wrote that he faced his "students" with a sly smirk on his face looking at the students faces which all are painted with complete shock and fear.

"So... Im here because your former music teacher Mrs.Jeon ahjuma is too old and retired from teaching and ahjuma Jeon asked me to take her place to teach you." He paused and examined everyones faces with amusement "so like other teachers, follow the rules and your safe.." he paused again and tapped his chin and continued "im bad,strick, I havr no consideration and I have no mercy." He smiled at his students and took his book telling them to read the pages he just said. 

Mr. Kwon sat on the chair reading the students name while the called student will stand up and Mr. Kwon will look at the said student and continues as he finishes everybodies names. He then stands up and walked infront of his table and started to talk about the topic for the day. 

No one even dared to ask why their lovely and sweet Mrs.Jeon retired from teaching when in truth she loves teaching them and they were sadden by it. Specially Chanwoo who he treats Mrs.Jeon like his mother.

Scribbles here and there, nods here, yes sir there. It was typically like that, because they dont want to make Mr.Kwon angry, lets say... It is more boring than their history teacher Mr.Choi. It was already time and they bid goodbye to Mr.Kwon which he only nodded and went out of the room, to go to the other class.

 

Jinhwan was called by the Student president to come to their office, because aside from being a higher year student, he is also the secretary of the student council. He wonders why he was called by Kang Seungyoon, he already finished the paper works that he was tasked to but he was still been called. and it irritates him so hard. He entered the office and saw Seungyoon sitting behind his table writting, Jinhwan cleared his throat and Seungyoon looks up to him.

"ah! you're here Jinan!!!" he exclaimed and stands up walking to Jinhwan. 

"You called?" Jinhwan on the other hand wasn't amused by the President but instead he walked pass by him and sat on his chair. "Why did you called me? answer fast im a busy person than you are" Jinhwan straight forwardly not caring about the Higher possition of the other, but Seungyoon laughed on it looking weirdly amused by the sudden cold treatment he recieved from Jinhwan.

"Okok, im sorry for suddenly calling you here, you see we have problems about the computations of the allocation of expenses that we had last time. and we need a quick solution for this. Because the Director wants an answer asap" this time Seungyoon was too serious and Jinhwan was shocked by the news

"does the others already knows this? I mean, Why did you called me when this is the concern of the whole Student Coucil." Jihwan replied

"Actually I will be calling for a meeting later the day, to discuss this problem to the others. And maybe after our meeting I will also held a meeting with the clubs presidents to get more information about it." He paused and looked at Jinhwan "I would like you to inform the others regarding the meeting. That's all thank you Jinhwan-ssi" He smiled and Jinhwan only nodded and went outside. 

He went to the infirmary because he is not feeling on going back to the class because of the problem, and it makes him frustrated he admitted himself and layed down on one of the beds and closes his eyes. Minutes before he completely submerged on his sleep he heard something crashing and he jolted up and went to the scene and there he saw the bookshelf collasped and all the files were scattered and some glass shards on the floor. 

He helping the nurse picking everything up when he winced in pain and saw the he accidentally cut his finger and the nurse atteneded on him. The nurse was doing her job on cleaning the wound, applying oinment and puuting bandage on his cut. Jinhwan saw a folder on took and read it, his eyes went round and big and smiled, he knows now what to do later after school. 

 

Yunyheong on the other side of the school, the library was studying seriously because they will have a long exam on there math and texted Jinhwan and Chanwoo that he wont be coming with them because he is studying and cant entertain anyone at the moment. 

Group chat (Jihwan,Yunhyeong and Chanwoo)
Yoyo: minna! I wont be eating with you guys today, Im really busy and I need to study hard TT^TT  *seen by Jinan and Chan* 

Jinan: arrasso, study well! and dont forget to eat. *seen by Yoyo and Chanu*

Yoyo: arrasso hyung! dont forget to eat with Chanwoo, ok hyung! *seen by Chanu and Jinan*

Jinan: arrasso! ya! Jung Chanwoo are you just going to just read and wont reply?!?!? *seen by Yoyo and Chanu* 

Jinan: aish that kid is on his swings again isn't he, yoyo? *seen by Yoyo and Chanu* 

Yoyo: I think he is. *seen by Chanu and Jinan* *Chanu logs out*

Jinan: lol ahahahaha he got pissed XD *Seen by Yoyo* 

Yoyo: I bet he was XD, anyways hyung laters! *seen by Jinan* 

Jinan: study well! *seen by yoyo* *Yoyo logs out* *Jinan logs out* 

 

Yunhyeong placed his phone down and started studying for the exams, because it is an hour later. He was so focused on studying he didn't even knew that there was someone sat across him, because he was that serious on passing. Its not like he failed countless of times but he always likes passing and acing everything. 

They guy cleared his throat in annoyance because he wasn't been noticed by Yunhyeong. He placed a juice and a sandwich on one of the books yunhyeong was using, but he is still not been notice by the latter. After a couple of mins he stood up and left the Too-serious-to-even-notice-you Yunhyeong alone to study. "it must be really that important" the guy thought and walks out of the library. 

 

The time flew quick and it was already the end of the day, Jinhwan texted Yunhyeong something about cooking food, and he'll eat dinner with the two because the three of them didn't ate together today. And he also told that he will attend a meeting of the Student Council and will be quite late. Chanwoo on the other hand told Yunhyeong that he will be late because he will be doing something important too. Yunhyeong only replied them 'arrasso.' and went home alone.

After he got home, he cooked the foods that Jinhwan said he wanted to eat and it was weird because, Jinhwan never asked him to cook food, and it was too weird for him but he still did what he was been asked to.

 

It was already 7 o'clock in the evening when Jinhwan got to Yunhyeong and Chanwoo's apartment with a cake on his hands and a paper bag on the other.

"what is that for hyung?" Yunhyeong asked with curiousity hangging around him

"you dont know?" Jinhwan only laughed and told Yunhyeong to help him decorate the house and yunhyeong did as what he was asked.

 

8 o'clock they heard that the door clicked unlock. Yunhyeong and Jinhwan run and hide as Chanwoo enters their dark apartment. He walked towards the light switch and when he turn it on and he was surprised to see no one in the house and he was sadden by it. He dropped his bag on the sofa and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and head to the room "no one remembers my birthday."  he thought and as he entered the kitchen he was so surprised to see the foods on the table and that lousy handwritten Birthday Banner and he heard someone singing Happy birthday. 

 

saeng il chu ka ham ni da, saeng il chu ka ham ni da

ji gu e seo u ju e seo, je il sa rang ham ni da

kkot ppo da deo gop kke, byeo bo da deo bal kke

sa ja bo da yong gam ha ge, Happy birthday to you

saeng il chu ka ham ni da, saeng il chu ka ham ni da

kkot tta un nae chin gu ya, gul go git kke sa ra yo

saeng il chu ka ham ni da, saeng il chu ka ham ni da

kkal kka teun nae chin gu ya, pom na ge sa se yo

beol ga teun nae chin gu ya, tok sso myeo sa ra yo

Saeng il chukahamnida JungChanwoo!!!! Saranghaeyo!!!

 

Yunhyeong and Jinhwan smiled stupidly at each other after seeing the reaction of Chanwoo, they didn't expected that reaction to Chanwoo, they exepected that he will be so happy but he wasn't instead he dropped on his knees and cried like a baby, complaining why they did that kind of surprise. But he eventually smiled when his hyung kneeled and huged him, hushing him.

"we are sorry, we were busy today, got a problem on the student council and pabo here is studying for his exams, we are sorry Chanwoo-ssi" Jihwan said with is sweet soft voice, while he is sooting Chanwoo's back.

"anyways! the food will be cold anytime soon if we wont eat! now, stop with the drama and eat!!!! I cooked them all Chanwoo!!!" Yunhyeong said  and all of them stands up and sat on their chairs and started eating.

 

The night was happy and it was warm, though the temperature is cold. There was laughing and stroy telling and how their day turned out. Yunhyeong said that he passed his exam and he was so proud of it. Jinhwan said that their is a problem in the council and they are solving it, then Chanwoo noticed that Jinhwan had a bandage on his hand and he took his hyungs hand to look at it with worried eyes and Jinhwan told them that he got that when he went to the clinic to sleep when the bookshelf collasped  and while he was helping the nurse he cut his hand and all The other two only nodded their heads.

 

They watched some movies and Jinhwan decided to sleep over at Chanwoo's and Yunhyeong's apartment, and the two eagerly nodded their heads. Yunhyeong lend Jinhwan some Pjs but it was too big for Jinhwa and Yunhyeong bullies Jinhwan again making the latter annoyed and Chanwoo laughing his bum off. They all layed on the blanket covered floor and tells stories to each other.

Yunhyeong wants to sleep next to Chanwoo and Jinhwan wants the same, the two started to bicker on who will sleep next to Chanwoo and they are starting to become girls and Chanwoo is starting to get pissed of. So he stands up and went in between Jinhwan and Yunheyong and sleep. 

Yunhyeong and Jinhwan was surprised and looked at each other confused and when it sinked in they also sleep. While hugging the younger.

"Goognight, Jung Chanwoo. I hope you loved the surprise~ always be happy. Saranghae" Yunhyeong and Jinhwan thought insnyc as they closed their eyes to sleep.

 



 

Hey there Lovelies~!!!! here you go!!! it is my late gift for Chanwoo's birthday! Im sorry if its late TT^TT Im a bad author TT^TT. 

 

I hope you guys like it! thats all!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

 

Love Lots!

-Sheeppy