Scene 11

Shoelace

 

“Have you ever fell in love?  What does it feel? Were you happy? Are you motivated?”

 

 Those were her questions to me. I was only 8 years old when I first fell in love, such a young age? How come I call it love when I don’t know what a crush really meant. I don’t actually know. Its just… its really weird.

That is why I asked her, my mom.

She told me being in love is so magical that it hurts. She said that you will feel butterflies wanting to burst out of your stomach and you want to vomit rainbows. Which is clearly so disgusting. She also added that you will be happy just seeing that person’s mere existence. Just by him walking, smiling or just plain as him breathing. God! I can tell that I’m in love.

A year passed, and the kid that I’m in love with wasn’t smiling anymore. He wasn’t that happy cute pup I knew when I first saw him. I was quite sad. Days passed, even weeks but he was still sad as he can be. Everyone were worried why that pup of sunshine was sad as a sullen sky with no sun. I was sad. So sad.

 

Then when I decided that I will talk to him just to make him happy. I never knew that it would be the last time that I would see him because…

 

                                                            He left without saying goodbye to us.

 

And there I realized what my mom really meant by “love is magical that it hurts”

                It will hurt you just seeing him sad. But it hurts so much that you wouldn’t even see him anymore without knowing why and most specially is that he didn’t even bid goodbye.

 

                It hurts like I was been stabbed in the heart by millions of sharp knives.

                                Like I am been poured by boiling water.

                                                I miss my pup of sunshine. The flower were my butterflies wants to go. The other end of my rainbow.

                                                                                                                                                I’m still wishing that I can see you again.

 

and my wish finally came true. I saw you there by flesh and blood. You were still the pup of sunshine when the first time I saw your chubby face.

 

                                Journal entry #36 01/28/20—

 

 

“Why do I always tear up when I think of you?” I said while wiping off my tears with my sleeve. “Why am I crying? I should be rejoicing because you came back! And im seeing you like everyday now, we are on the same school and im just so happy to see you there.” I laid down on my bed with a deep sigh.

“ but it seems that I have competitions now” I looked at the picture on my side table and a smile crept on my face. “even if I have them to compete with you love. I don’t care. I waited for you for too long. Too long on just to give up without a fight. Wait, he doesn’t like people fighting… well maybe a friendly fight wont hurt right?” I laughed at myself as I rolled on my tummy.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys im back with a short update after a very long haitus. So im sorry if its really THIS short. I apologize.

 

and please do comment. just a comment makes me happy, let me know what you think, I would love to hear them from you :D

 

 

Love lots!

-sheeppy