Scene 3

Shoelace
 

The week had passed rather quikly and everybody didn't saw it coming, and it was saturday. The weather forecater said that this day would not be sunny but cloudy. CLOULDY! But it turned out that the cloudy has rain in them so it wasn't that fun anymore. 

But even though that it is rainy, everyone's saturday faces are happy and sunny, though it is raining but not everyone's faces are like that. A particular someone has a frown etched on his face while he is staring outside the window with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. "why is it raining?" he said to noone in particular and he took a sip on his cup.

"Because the water on the clouds are formed into water droplets that had condensed -" but the voice had been cut out by a cough "What the! hyung! you scared me to death!" "mianhe!" the older said and took a sit besides the other.

"As what I am saying, the condensed water-" "Hyung. I know. please stop." Chanwoo said to his hyung who is now looking at him with a sad face. Chanwoo looked at his hyung with disbelief and sigh, he doesn't like it when his hyung is looking like that even though he knows that the latter is just faking the sad face, he handed his cup to Yunhyeong and the latter smiled at him while he took a sip.

"So... Chanu, what is your supposedly plan for today?" Yunghyeong asked while giving the cup back to the owner. "Well, I would like to go out and bike around the park and well... as well as eat ice cream" he replied and sips "but Its raining so I wont be going out." he added while he hands the cup back to yunhyeong and the latter took it, he drinks it all up an stood up leaving Chanwoo to have his alone-sad-time. 

 

Hours had passed and Yunhyeong is watching the tv and Chanwoo was besides him reading a manga. Both of them are bored. really bored. When Yunhyeong had an idea and he sat up straight and he looked at Chanwoo with excitement and the other was looking at him with clear bewilderment on his face. "Jung Chanwo dress up we will go out! no questions, hyungs treat!" yunghyeong said as he stood up and went to their room leaving a well, shocked yet happy Chanwoo who skipped his way to their room and straight to his closet. 

 

Both are already ready to venture out, but Chanwoo is still hesitant because well, its raining but who cares! Yunhyeong will be the one to do the spending and not him so why not take the oppurtunity right? He straingthen his jacket while he is waiting for Yunhyeong to lock the door and they went out of the building. 

It is really crazy because the rain was quite hard but they both shrugged it off and started walking with umbrellas on their hands. "so, Yoyo hyung, where are we going?" Chanwoo asked the older while his eyes are fixed on the road. A chuckle was heard and Chanwoo looked at him like he was a crazy person. "actually... I dont know, I just wanted to go outside" he then burst out laughing earing himself weird looks from the passer bys and a couple of hits from the younger "its raining hyung! and you said we will go out! and yet you have no idea on where to go?!?" Chanwoo said half shouting and half whispering. "arrasso arrasso, lets go I was just joking, but I promise I will treat you" Yunhyeong said as he messes the youngers' hair. 

 

They stopped entered a cafe and they were welcomed by the aromatic smell of brewing coffee and vanilla. They sat at what Yunhyeong said as his favorite spot, which made Chanwoo realize that this is Yunhyeong's favorite cafe and this is the place were Yunhyeong spend his time talking studying or simply just to kill time. Chanwoo ordered Latte Machiato and blueberry velvet cake and Yunhyeong's was Chocolate Latte and strawberries and cream. 

Their orders was up and they were chit-chatting about their life, and Chanwoo discovered that Yunhyeong's family owns a BBQ Shop which Yunhyeong promised to bring him there. He also shared things to Yunhyeong like he was the kid Changmin at the MV 'Balloons' and also the younger counterpart of Lee Minho in the dramas 'Boys over Flowers' and 'The Heirs' which earned a gasp and a squeal from the older which made Chanwoo to forcefully cover Yunhyeong's mouth.

After Yunhyeong had called down from his fangirlingboying over Chanwoo they resumed. "wow I still cant believe it! your an actor but you never said a word about it!" Yunhyeong stated again "but really Im happy you are not boastful about it" Chanwoo smiled at his hyung's compliment and took a bite of his cake.

 

The sky was somewhat clear again and they both decided to go out and walk, they found theirselves at the park already because they had a really good time. They rented bikes and they biked around the park just like what Chanwoo had planned long ago, they also bought ice creams but this time Chanwoo pays even though Yunhyeong said that he will pay for everything yet Chanwoo insisted and told his hyung to pay the rent for the bikes and Yunhyeong gives up and they ate their ice creams. 

 

The two boys headed home with boxes of pizzas and soda on their hands because they are quite exhausted and they are really lazy to cook dinner. Both of them had a great time together and decided to watch some movies to end the night. 

 

 



 

Here you go lovelies~!!! please dont kill me! For all my readers who ships, Bobby,Junhoe and Hanbin to Chanwoo please be patient! please restrain yourselves on killing me! I promise to make chaptes about them! 

 

I love you guys! I love you all!!!!  

 

Love Lots!

-Sheeppy