Scene 4

Shoelace
 

 

Rain drops keeps on hitting the closed wibndow panes of the classroom, making a harmonous sounds that makes every student to feel skleepy. In addition the cold wind makes it more dreamy and some are already drifting to dreamland. Even though it was raining there is still school and take note it was monday.

Chanwoo on the other hand is so affected by the weather, specially since he was sick. It happened when he forgots to closed his window and the cold air enters making him in his sleep sick. Now the poor lad had cought himself cold, thankfully his roommate yunhyeong was allert and gave him medicines so he can be ok the following day, and he was ok now, but he is still coughing and his head feels like it will split into two but he still endured the pain he was.

He is now feeling terrible. he feels cold and he really needs to sleep, but he is hungry. Thankfully it was already break time. 

He was walking down the hall, tightening his jacket so that the cold wind wont fully enter his shivering body. He trid calling Yunhyeong but it was no use, his phone was turned off maybe he was really busy, he keeps on walking and walking and walking until he cant hold it anymore and he fall to the ground making everyone look at him with worried eyes, when someone went and carried him to the infirmary.

 

It was already 1pm when Chanwoo woke up, he sat up but his head hurts like hell and when he placed a hand on his forehead he felt that there is some sort of fabric and when he slowly turned his head to the side he saw that there was someone with him and he felt scared because the guy was familiar to him.

"what is with that look kid?" the guy said shifting his sight from the book to chanwoo "If you dont want me here then i will go, im only here since the nurse told me so" he was about to stand up ready to leave but chanwoo halted him and told him to stay a little more.

There was this thick heavy awkward silence that is hovering over them and the place wasn't helping them at all. The guy sitted there reading his book about astrology, Chanwoo only did is to glance at him every now, then when his stomach made an ugly distrubing sound indicating that he is hungry and the guy only looked at him smirking. He took out a sandwich and an orange juice and hands it over to Chanwoo, who is hesitant if he will take it or not, but in the end he took it because he was hungry.

"so kid, I bet you remember me, right?" the guy said out of the blue and Chanwoo only nodded not wanting to annoy him. "look kid maybe, just maybe I was a bit annoyed back there, I mean really who wouldn't be right?" he paused and looked at chanwoo who only nods his head again while drinking the juice "its othe first day of school then my uniform is ruined, because of you-"

"I really am so sorry! I was been pushed and I didn't noticed you there and-" chanwoo interjected but the guy cut him out,

"and what? if you know that Im there you would be able to stop yourself from bumping on me?" he said which only earned him a nod from Chanwoo "look kid, since you seemed so sincere back there and I just thought of it like the other day. I forgive you kid. anyways my name is Hanbin, Kim Hanbin" he told Chanwoo and stands up. "Anyways I will head back now, if you can take care of yourself then you better head home and not to attened the remaning subjects so you can rest. bye now. Jung Chanwoo" he said and left the infirmary.

The dumbfound Chanwoo was left there alone and confused. "How did that guy know my name? and why is he so kind to me all of the sudden?" he said. He stayed there a little bit more and when he knows that he is ready to go he stood up and ws shocked because his bag and other books are neatly placed at the table and there was a little note.

"so.. I took you things from your room and brought it here so you wouldn't need to come to your room. and also I told the teachers your current state and also your boyfriend who keeps on asking your classmates where you are." - H.Kim

He reads and a blush crept on his face when he read the word "boyfriend" he shook it and took his books and bag. He walked up to the nurse and told her that he'll leave when the nurse said "you're leaving without your boyfriend?" and that caught him he looked at her confused and then the nurse said that she was just joking and gave Chanwoo an excuse letter to be showed tomorrow when he went to school tomorrow. Chanwoo bid goodbye and headed out.

 

While walking back home, he still cant process what just happened that day, Kim Hanbin being too nice at him and the nurse's joke made him dizzy then it hits him that he was already going home so he texted Yunhyeong that he will head home early because he doesn't want to worry Yunhyeong. 

The day was short yet many already had happen.

 



 

Hey there lovelies~ Im back~!!!!! well this is short, and again boring im sorry if it is boring, Im not in good shape. Didn't able to go to school because of  stonach ache and I have to visit the doctor tomorrow TT^TT but I dun wanna go! *cries* anyways I hope you guys like this! 

And also as a promise.. here you go! A crappy HanbinxChanwoo~~ please dont kill me

Love Lots!

-Sheeppy