Scene 8

Shoelace
 

​The morning comes and Chanwoo rose up the earliest

Chanwoo hadn't sleep well. It was not because they partied and drink all night  and he had hangover, No because Jinhwan and Yunhyeong wont drink and Chanwoo is still underage. Or they played all night and he is too hyper to sleep. 

No. It was because he is sleeping in between two hugger bears, named Kim Jinhwan and Song Yunhyeong. Being hugged by the two was ok, but not being kisses and being told by sweet things like 'I love you', 'You're mine' or 'honey'. But the worst is being light touched here and there. which is really weird. So weird that is why he cant sleep.

 

He felt being harassed that time. 

 

He went to the kitchen and made breakfast for three. The two woke up right after Chanwoo finished cooking and head straight to the kitchen and sat down. They glaced at the food then on Chanwoo's back who is making their coffee.

"Goodmorning, hyungs. Slept well?" Chanwoo asked with early morning sarcasm. Which made the two look at each other confused by the sudden threatment they got from the younger. They only nodded their heads, as Chanwoo sat in front of them while handling the mugs of coffee to the two. 

 

Chanwoo only looked at the two with his heavy eyebags evident on face showing that he didn't sleep well. Jinhwan wants to ask him why he looks like that but he didn't asked because it might anger the younger. But Yunhyeong was being ignorant at time asked away.

"hey, you looked like you didn't slept much" he asked, while yawning "but you looked cute as always" he added as he smile, which Jinhwan nodded his head in agreement becaus it was befinitely true because God knows how adorable their Chanwoo is even if he didn't slept well. 

But Jinhwan felt guilty by it. Maybe he did something stupid on his sleep that made the youger like this. He was about to reach n the ketchup byut accidentally touched Chanwoo which he felt some electricity run through is body and and Chanwoo fliched by it. He wonders why he felt that electricity. He felt weird about it and he stared at Chanwoo for quite while.

"ahahaha Hyung we will be late if you stared at our Chanwoo baby that long, and you might melt him." Yunhyeong half jokingly said as he cleared his throat. Then Jinhwan looked away with shame. And Chanwoo was blushing so hard because well... last night the hugs,kisses and everything that happened that every night, and he cant either looked at Yunhyeong the same. 

 

They ate together in silince, though the two was oblivious about what happened that night and Chanwoo is being so irritated by the thought. But he decided to shake it off and went to their usual routine.

 



 

hey lovelies!!! ahahahahaha have a good day!! have this short chapter to make to your day/night happy!

 

p.s: I was squealing so hard while thinking of this and also while Im typing this XD.

 

Love Lots

-Sheeppy!