Chapter 2

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon rolled out from her bed and grab alarm clock on top of bed side table. 

It's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Wow.. Finally I having my more than 8 hours of sleep since I know when.

She grabbed her iPhone. 20 missed calls from Tiffany and 15 messages from the same person. She ignore those missed calls and messages, and walk towards bathroom and clean herself up.

After put on comfy sweatpants and baggy shirt she grabbed her iPhone and called her best friend.

"YAHH... Kim Taeyeon,  where have you been?" Tiffany scream at the end of line before Taeyeon can said 'hello'

"Calm down Tiff, I just wake up." Taeyeon pour herself a glass of orange juice and walk toward her living room. 

"Ohhh.. good to hear that. Finally you have a good rest. Anyway, today is 18th right. Don't tell me you forgot about the blind date."

Ohhhh crap.. I totally forgot about that stupid blind date.

"O--of course I remember." Taeyeon stutter.

Tiffany already sigh at the end of line.

"You forget about it didn't you?" Tiffany sounds disbelief.

"I'm sorry Tiff.. Okay, I will go for that blind date tonight okay. Just tell me where the place and what time." Taeyeon said reassure her best friend.

Wrong move Taeyeon  You make a wrong move Kim Taeyeon. 

"Okay, meet up at HwangTaeGee restaurant,  Baekhyun will wait for you around 7 o'clock tonight." Tiffany tell everything to Taeyeon. Well, not everything. 

"Ba--baekhyun, that is the guy name?" Taeyeon snorts.

"And he is 24 years old. Okay good luck with the blind date. Bye." Tiffany quickly hang up because she knows what will happen next.

"YAHHH.. TIFFANY HWANG!!! YOU SET ME UP WITH 24 YEARS OLD YOUNGSTER???" Taeyeon shouted in disbelief.

Told you Kim Taeyeon, you make wrong move. DAMNIT

Still left 3 hours before that stupid blind date. 

"UGHHH." Taeyeon groaned.

 

"Hyung are you sure about what you doing?" Daesung grabbed a bag of chips and walk toward Seungri and Taeyang who still busy with Wii game.

Jiyong take one shot of his vodka and look at his other group members.

Today, five of them celebrate Kwon Jiyong birthday at his apartment. Yes, you heard it right. No, clubs, girls or big party was held tonight to celebrate Kwon Jiyong birthday, because tonight Jiyong has his own plans. 

"Just be careful and don't get caught Jiyong." Choi Seung hyun grab a wine bottle.

"If you get caught, the five of us will be in trouble. Big trouble." Taeyang said without glancing at Jiyong and busy with his Wii controller. 

"Believe me guys, I will not get caught and I just take a few days off." Jiyong said confidently.

Yes. That cocky, arrogant bastard and full of himself Kwon Jiyong is confident with himself. He is Kwon Jiyong,  he is G-Dragon the fashionista, the leader of top boyband in Korea, Asian and even big part of the world know who is G-Dragon is. 

He is cocky, arrogant bastard that full of himself. 

"Yay maknae, make sure you didn't tell anyone about this. You really worrisome." Jiyong glared at Seungri who put down his Wii controller and walk grab some chips from Daesung.

"Pshhh.. Hyung I getting tired with your on-off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter