Chapter 9

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J-Ji"

Ohhh---Ka--Kayyyy!!!

OH NO!!!!!.

This is NOT OKAY KIM TAEYEON!!! This is not okay!!! 

Oh no..Oh no..

Taeyeon standing there. Static. Doesn't even move. She doesn't even know how to respond to 'that' kiss. 

Was that a goodnight kiss?

You thinking too much Kim Taeyeon. You're nothing special to him. Her brain said dryly.

Then what was that?

Just go back into your cave and think properly Kim Taeyeon. Her heart calmed her un-normal heartbeat. 

Taeyeon slowly turned her body and walked inside the elevator. 

 

JiYong watched the woman that she just kiss through the car side mirror. Okay, a goodnight kiss on the cheek. If you guys want to be specific. 

A grin plastered on his lips. He watched her standing still dumbfounded and turned her body back before entering the elevator. 

I just kiss her right? 

Who are you kidding Kwon JiYong? Of course, you effing kiss her cheeks. 

Did I go too fast? Will she hate me? What if she hates me? What if she already had a boyfriend? 

OhhhhNo.. Oh--No. Ohh No. Nononono!!

There is no use for you to panic JiYong. His head calmed his heart.

Relax JiYong. R E L A X. You will find the way. His heart said. 

 

Taeyeon slowly closed her apartment door and walked toward the refrigerator to grab cold water. She needs something to calm herself. 

But her iPhone vibrates showing an incoming text message, which makes her heart flutter after seeing the sender. 

Have a sweet dream. I'm sorry for what happened just now. You know, the kiss. I can't control myself. 

-Kwon Jiyong.

She stared at her phone for as long as she can take. 

 

JiYong stared at his iPhone. Lock and unlock it.

It's already been 15 minutes since he sends her a message. 

Oh, come on. Don't make me feel bad Kim Taeyeon.

Please I begged you. 

Please reply to my messa--

Then his phone vibrates showing a new incoming message. He quickly unlocks his iPhone. 

Seeing the sender's name makes his lips form a large smile. 

FINALLY!!!!

I really don't know how to respond Ji Yong-shi. But I want to say thank you so much for helping me just now. Thank you. I really don't know how to pay you back. :)

-Taeyeon-ni

 

JiYong replied as he can, he just can't control his feeling and emotions anymore. (I know cheesy Kwon JiYong. Hahahahaa)

He plopped himself on his bed. Smiling like an idiot, staring at his iPhone. 

Waiting for Taeyeon reply. 

 

After finishing cleaning up and changing into her pajamas, she lies down on her bed. Grabbed her iPhone. 

New message. 

It's really nothing Taeyeon-ah. Seriously, just drop the honorific, please. Please called me JiYong or better Oppa. :p

-Kwon JiYong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter