Chapter 8

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Okay I lie about this chapter will be GD P.O.V's. It start with Taeyeon P.O.V then GD. Sorry.)

OHH GREAT SCOTT!!! 

I tried my best to avoid this guy and now. VIOLA!!!! He's right in front of me with that stern cold stare. 

"Ohh, Taeyeon-shi, didn't know you have your dinner here." One of them said, I looked at him trying to remember his name. Da-Daesung. Daesung if I'm not mistaken. 

I just gave him innocent smile. 

"Y-y-you guys are Bigbang right?" The guy sit in front of me, yes that Byun Baekhyun my date blind date looked and staring the five guys known as Bigbang with awe and disbelief. 

His stare don't even leave me for a second which make my knees weak. But I can felt his stare become more soften. Like he was disappointed. W--wait there. Hold your horse Kim Taeyeon. Why he should be disaapointed. Get over yourself Kim Taeyeon. I mentally smacked my brain.  

What are you talking about Km Taeyeon? Don't act girly-girl, don't act you like you having butterflies inside your stomach like now, and stop act like you having that stupid weak knees. Remember, you SUPPOSED to dislikes him. 

"Yes, we are." Seungri handshake Baekhyun and of course Baekhyun accept it with open heart, just like a kids received a tons of free candy from shop.

Realize a few pairs of eyes already on our table directions. Yes, should I mention this again. It's my date fault's for choosing table exactly the Centre of the restaurant. 

I cleared my throat. 

 

We arrived in front of the French restaurant,that TOP chosen earlier. We came using our own car respectively. As soon as we enter the French restaurant, we were greet by the owner of the restaurant himself. 

Seem to me we were regular customer of this restaurant. But, why I don't even remember it all? I just remember the route. As soon as the owner showing our table, Seungri lead the way. But he stop his track to talk with some chick. 

Okay, this is not any chick. This is Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. It's freaking Kim Taeyeon. 

Kim Taeyeon.

The name itself make my heart goes giddy, it go from normal heartbeat to un-normal heartbeat. Her name make my hearts and stomach is full of freaking butterflies make me almost explode with butterfly. Yes, I sound like a little girl. But that is Kim Taeyeon effect on me.I don't know why. After sending her goodnight message that day or should I say the day of our date pass few days, she still ignored me. It's too hard just reply my messages,huh?. Then I try to play hard to get, by not messages her, which is hard for me to do but I have to do it. Still she ignoring me. Does she know that, I keep talking in front of my phone begging a single message from her. Yes, you guys can called me crazy but that is what I do few days. I keep staring and talking in front of my phone like a crazy maniac. She need to fix it. She need to treat me until I'm becoming normal. I'm getting all this love sickness because of her(Yikesss, I know tooooo cliche. But I have to). But here she is. Kim Taeyeon with--. 

Wait, I'm to deep with my thought, I don't even realize there is a man sit with her at the table. 

Is that her boyfriend? Her friends, her brother or her date? Arghhhh.. 

But she looks so beautiful tonight. She getting more beautiful. Yeap, definitely more beautiful. Why she had to dress up so beautiful? this is just a dinner. Why she need to be so beautiful? I know I said beautiful many times already but she really really beautiful tonight. 

I didn't even leave my eyes from her. I know I sound so creepy, but she is so damn beautiful and she need to treat my illness. My love sickness.

She cleared . 

"I'm sorry guys, I need to go to washroom first." She excused herself to toilet. Before she rise up from the seat, seungri already in. 

Genius. Real GENIUS.

"Oh, We're sorry. We also need to go. Enjoy your dinner Taeyeon-shi." Seungri said. 

"Bye Taeyeon-shi." Daesung and Taeyang said cheerfully. 

"Bye Dr.Taeyeon." TOP added, cause Taeyeon to let a little laugh and smile. 

"Enjoy your guys dinner as well." She added but she still avoid my stare. 

We walk towards our table, which perfectly near her table. I sit at the opposite which I can steal a glance at her. 

I told you guys. She make me goes crazy. She make me sick. Love sickness. 

She passed our table as she make her way to washroom I supposed. 

Gosh, I really sound creepy. 

"How can a doctor be so beautiful and so pretty?" Daesung question cause me to look at my boyband member. 

"That lucky guy." Taeyang said tryng to turned his head to steal a glance the guy that Taeyeon left alone at the table. 

"Like my mother said, find a woman can do both. She is pretty, and smart. So yeah. a good candidate." TOP voice out his interest towards Taeyeon. 

I almost choked up from my water. 

So, I got a competition now? W-wait. What competition Kwon JiYong? Argghhh!! This really make me frustrated. 

CRACK!!!

"Yah, JiYong-ah, what are you doing?" I stop what ever I'm doing and looked at Taeyeang who looked at me with horrified look, then I look at the rest of them. All three of them give me with shocked, in terror and eye-widen look. 

I look down at my hand, I almost break the glass that I hold. 

I look at her direction, she also gave me surprised look. She look directly into my eyes when my eyes meet her. the staring competition.

I swear, I can hear a pin drop inside this room. Because things just revolve around me and her now. I stare at her and she gave me apologetic eyes. Although it only last few second, because she shift her gaze to another direction. But for me it was the best few second ever happen in my life in this week. 

"I'm sorry. Guys. Beside that it just a glass." I murmured. 

"You falling for Taeyeon-shi? Don't you." Seungri questioned me. 

"Y-yah. What rubbish are you saying. I don't even know her." 

WHAT A LIE. 

"But I say you stare at her just now." Daesung in. 

I just scoff. 

"Whatever guys. I don't even have feeling for her now."

ANOTHER LIE DETECTED KWON JIYONG!

"But I wonder, is that guy is her brother or her date. Or her husband." Taeyang look back at Seungri and Daesung and lastly at me.

TOP gasp and put his hand over his mouth. Talking about being dramatic here. 

"If that is her date, I pray both of them quickly break-up." Daesung 'pray'. 

"Then she is single again and I will date her. Hahahahah." Seungri comeback cause Taeyang and TOP to smack his hand. 

I just rolled my eyes. Can they stop talking about her? Not that I hate her. It just that whenever I hear her name I glance at her direction, eating her food with her cute lips, smile form on her beautiful mouth and make she more beautiful, her smile because that jerk bastard guy make her smile which I hate it, not saying I'm jealous. No.. Of course no.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter