Chapter 5

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can hear Taeyeon's small coughed. She probably choked on her coffee. Small smile plastered on my lips. 

This women is funny.

"W--why you, I mean h--hw-hhow you kn--ow. I mean why you calling me and how you know my number?" She stuttered at the other end of line. 

She probably shocked by now. Which is same with me. Me myself shocked with my own action.

Seems like my heart, can't control my brain and my hand to dialed her phone number since last night.

10 hours early.

Should I called her or not? Should I or not?

With a small piece of paper that written down a number with a name.

+82 76 89xx yyyy- Miss Taeyeon 

Don't called her Jiyong, Don't Jiyong.This is not your style, calling person you don't even close to. His head warned him. 

Just give it a try Jiyong, Just give it a try. His heart said.

But his hand already dialed up the number. Damn it hand. He mentally cursed his hand.

Beep~~~ Beep~~~~ Beep~~

Still no answer. Jiyong glanced at the wall clock hanging above his large plasma television. 

Of course she not picking up her phone, it's almost 12 midnight. She probably sleeping by now.

Stupid Jiyong, now you make yourself look like a stalker in front of her. Jiyong cursed himself silently.

 Jiyong walked toward his enormously large bedroom and plopped himself on his king size bed. Still scrolling his iPhone he still get a tons of 'Get well soon' messages from a tons of unknown people. He just ignored it. Still looking at his phone screen, he pressed contact, *add contact* Taeyeon-Shi and her phone number and saved it. 

Give it another try Jiyong. Why don't you give it another try. His heart pleaded.

She probably sleeping now Jiyong, you don't want to disturbed her. His head warned him. 

But his hand already involuntary press the call buttons. 

Are you kidding me, just shut up head and heart. And please hand, stop doing that. Jiyong talked with himself. He quickly canceled the phone call and put his phone away. He covered himself with comforter and calm his mind, and heart. 

Why are acting like this Kwon Jiyong? Why? That's the question now. WHY? 

Jiyong tossed his body side to side, but he still can't get the best position and still can't closed his eyes. He glanced at alarm clock placed on bed side table, it's show it's almost 2.30 in the morning. 

You can called her later Jiyong. Tomorrow morning is fine. Jiyong mentally calmed himself. Maybe tomorrow morning the urge you want to call her will vanished, Jiyong reassured himself. 

Jiyong wake up by his alarm beeping loudly, he groaned and stretch his body, still sitting to refreshed himself. He grabbed his phone, it's already half past 9. 

Called her now Jiyong. Called her now Jiyong. Called Miss Kim Taeyeon now Kwon Jiyong. His heart pleaded hopefully. 

Call! Call! CALL! CALL! His head chanted. 

UGHHHH!!!!! Not again. I taught, after last night, my head, brain and heart will function normally. Seriously head! last night you don't want me to called her, now you the one excited me to cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter