Chapter 3

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just leave this place for an hour, and the media's,the reporters from well known TV's station keep flooding the waiting area. I can even spotted CNN, FOX news and CBS (yes, it's international cable channel we talking about here) news reporter's with their cameraman. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??? 

Taeyeon have to push some of people that filled the waiting area to make her way inside the elevator. She push level 3 button. As soon as the elevator arrived at level 3,She walked as fast as she can when she saw Tiffany already waiting outside the room 88, but this time she accompanied by few people, by few I mean 10-15 people,standing and sitting outside room 88 with face that full of worries and saddness. 

No one can enter the room 88, unless permission was given by authorized person. Because the patient condition still unstable. 

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a file or called as patient records, that include all information about patient room 88. 

"This is your patient file." 

Now the file exchange hands. 

"And this the family members of your patient, Miss Kim." Tiffany said and gave Taeyeon You-And-I-NEED-to-talk-after-this-Missy look. Which Taeyeon unsure either Tiffany is mad or excited for her. 

All of the family members stood up and greeted Taeyeon.

Taeyeon bowed, and open the file.

Name: Kwon Ji Yong 

Age: 27 years old 

D.O.B: 18/8/1988

"My name is Kim Taeyeon and I'm responsible for patient room 88. Are all of you Kwon Ji Yong family members?" Taeyeon look at the rest of them.

So,my patient name is Kwon Jiyong. But what is so special about this guy?? 

 "Yes, I'm Mr and Mrs Kwon and this is his sister Kwon Dami." Taeyeon handshake with Mr and Mrs Kwon and Miss Dami.

"And the rest of you is....?" Taeyeon looked at the 7 other guys that stand beside the Kwon's. The rest of the guys dress in black, two of them look like bodyguard. Which freak Taeyeon more.

"Ohhhhh.. you don't know us?" The guy with small eyes and big nose asked with disbelief and at the same time he tried to sound funny.

Wow... why should I know about you guys,mister? Confirm, these people are Mafia that their think everyone knows and afraid of them. Darn it, my patient is mafia. Enough said.

 "Daesung-ah, do expect everyone knows us?"

Good point there Mister 'tall-and-handsome-with-perfect-jawline-but-wearing-too-much-layer-of-clothes'. Yeah, why should I know about you guys?

 "Forget about that, how is our leader? Is he having serious injuries?" Guy with dark circles around his eyes asked.

Woah, sleep deprived syndrome much? Leader huh? So, leader of the mafia group. Kim Taeyeon you just save the leader of mafia group, that is something you should NOT be proud of. 

Before Taeyeon can answer any questions, the shortest guy among all of them cut off. 

"Enough guys, let Jiyong family enter first then us, okay?" 

He probably the shortest one, but he was most logical one. 

"I think your friend here is right. At this moment only close family are allowed to visit the patient and number of visitor are allowed is three at a time." Taeyeon explain the procedure and patient conditions.

"Now, he is still unconscious and I still waiting for his CT scan results. And for now, Mr and Mrs Kwon and Miss Kwon, you guys can visit the patient and for the rest of you, you guys need to wait outside here. I'm sorry if this become a troubles for you guys but I'm just follow the procedure." Taeyeon explain herself.

"It's okay Miss Taeyeon, we understand." One of the guy speak out but in serious tone. 

The rest of them nodded their heads.

"Thank you for your understanding. And Mr and Mrs Kwon and Miss Kwon, this way please." Taeyeon open the door of room 88 and make way for Kwon's family to visit the son and brother of them.

What a lovely family but too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter