Chapter 6

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon can't sit restless, she keep glancing her wrist watch. 

"Yah, you've been checking out your watch for the hundred times in this one hour. What happen to you?" Tiffany asked her. Both of them walking towards patients bed. 

"Nothing.Just.. Nothing." Taeyeon gave Tiffany reassured smile. 

Tiffany just gave her 'Yeah, right' look. 

"Good evening, Mdm Lee, how your feeling today?" Taeyeon greeted the 65 years old patient that sit on the bed. 

"Ohh.. Miss Taeyeon. I'm good." Mdm Lee replied. Tiffany gave her warmest smile for Mdm Lee. 

"Did you already took your medicine the nurses gave you just now?" Taeyeon reading and write something on patient file. 

"Ya.. ya. They gave me two pills this morning and afternoon and I took it." Mdm Lee said. 

"Okay, If you keep continue by taking medicine that given by the nurses, you will be discharged soon. Doesn't that great?" Taeyeon said putting stethoscope resonator against Mdm Lee chest. 

"Yap, I can't wait to go back home and play with my grandchildren. I miss them." Mdm Lee said and smile, thinking her grandchildren. 

"Taeyeon-shi, do you have any boyfriend or special one?" Mdm Lee question make Taeyeon froze for a second. 

Tiffany just let a small laugh, before putting her 'I'm working now' face after Taeyeon send her silent glare.

"Ahh.. It's complicated for me." Taeyeon gave her best answer. 

"Too bad. If you interested I have 2 grandson at your age that haven't married yet." Mdm Lee start to 'promote' her bachelor grandson. 

Taeyeon smile sheepishly. Don't know how to respond. Meanwhile Tiffany already let out small laugh. 

"Mdm Lee, actually Miss Kim already have a special one." Tifffany interrupt. 

Huh? Taeyeon gave her 'what you said' look. But Tiffany just ignore it. 

"Ahhh.. Too bad. She so beautiful, I want my great grandchildren also beautiful as her." Mdm Lee straight forward wishes make Taeyeon face more red. 

Not to be haughty, but Taeyeon can make all the male staff and even male patients swoon with her elegant and her beauty. Not only male but also female. Her elegant, lovely, polite personalities. She can be describe as personable woman. Everyone love her, even the kids love her she is dorky and adorable with the kids. That's make her very famous inside and even outside HangDok hospital. 

"Ahh.. I'm feel ashamed now Mdm Lee." Taeyeon said teasing Mdm Lee. 

"Okay Mdm Lee, since your report said that you're in good condition, you can be discharged by tomorrow." Taeyeon said. 

"So glad to hear that. Thank you so much Miss Taeyeon." Mdm Lee said. 

"Give her report to head nurse, and make sure you check her medicine dosage later, okay." Taeyeon summons Tiffany. 

"Okay." Tiffany said. 

"Bye Mdm Lee." Taeyeon said before leaving Tiffany and Mdm Lee. 

"Thank you so much Miss Taeyeon." Mdm Lee said. 

Taeyeon bowed. 

She walked towards registration counter. Her iPhone vibrate showing another income of new messages. She open the new messages and feel kinda regret after that. 

From: Kwon Jiyong

​Don't forget, 5.30 p.m. MOI cafe. Today. Okay bye. Take care. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes after finishing read that dumb messages and put her iPhone back to her pocket without any intention to reply him. 

"Woooo.. someone getting a sweet text I guess." Sandara teased Taeyeon. 

"W-what.. Ahh. It's just nothing unnie." Taeyeon said flipping through her another patient file. 

With that,her routine continue, checking out her patients and be prepared when there is emergency. 

 

JiYong sit calmly on the cafe's couch glancing his wrist watch. He getting those stares from the customer inside the cafe. He walked upstairs of the cafe to get more privacy. 

"U--u-umm, Mr K-kw-Kwon Ji-jiyong op-, I mean K-Kwon Jiyong-shi, wh-what you  want to ordered?" The waitress stuttered. Seems like the waitress also one of Kwon JiYong fans. 

He put his straight and cold face, taking off his sunglasses and stared at the waitress that already looking at him as if he was precious stone. 

"Can you talk properly when talking order? You sound like someone want to kill you. Do this cafe even trained their worker to work properly? And no, I don't want you to pick my order, please send another waiter or waitress. And get out from my sight." Jiyong said coldly. 

The waitress just bowed because of ashamed and other thing. She quickly runs downstairs with tears already rolled down her cheek. 

 

"Ahh.. Sorry." Taeyeon said when she bumped onto the waitress that running from upstairs, while still searching for that person. 

"Ahh.. I'm sorry." The waitress also apologize towards Taeyeon and run towards toilet. 

'I never thought working in cafe can cause someone to stress out and cried.' 

Then her iPhone vibrate show new incoming message. 

From: Kwon Jiyong

​I waited you upstairs. What take you so long?

She rolled her eyes again, this is her second times she rolled her eyes because of the particular person. She just shoved her iPhone inside her Hobo bag. She walked up the spiral staircase, when she reached upstairs her eyes already found him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter