Chapter 7

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The buzzing of my doorbell woke me. 

I groaned, reaching for my phone. I slowly opened my eyes and squinted as I checked the time. 7.15 A.M (Who the heck doing home visit early in the morning? Today supposed be my off day, I must admitted, although I L.O.V.E my job, but I seriously need my sleep. After 2 days and 12 hours I stayed up at hospital pass few days, I seriously sleep deprived. I'm a HUMAN NOT ROBOT!).

The buzzing keep getting louder. I groaned louder. Note to self: Smack whoever this person is. 

I walked slowly towards the main door. The buzzing keep getting louder. Geezzz!! this really make me irritated. 

"I'm coming." I half shouting, because I know the person that buzzed my doorbell will not hear anything. I open my door forcefully with annoyance face. 

"Morning beautiful Taeyeon-ah. We're here." Tiffany and Chaerin entered my apartment after both of them gave me a hug. But I still stand there, slowly closed the door. 

"Yahh.. what are you both doing at my house early in the morning. Today supposed to---" 

"Yeah, we know, you having a day off which you really deserve it. And yes, both of us are working today, we just drop by because--" Tiffany looked at Chaerin with grin and smirk look. 

"Because YOU AND GD is on internet. OHMYGOD!!!! OHMYGOSH!!!" Chaerin hypervelate fanning herself, while Tiffany already laugh and start teasing me. 

W--W--wa-wait..W--wh--wha-what? M-me a-a-and G-G-Gwho on th-the i-in-inte-internet? Oh. That GD. Oh that cold jerk, that pain in the son of the biatch. WAIT!! WHAT? WHAT?!

"W-w-wh-what!!? I almost shouted. But since I'm civilize Korean citizen, so I slow down volume. 

Tiffany and Chaerin already laughing their a$$ off. I sit between Chaerin and Tiffany.

"Wh-what r-ru-ru-rubbish are both of you talking about?" I stuttered. Tiffany slowly pulled out her phone and shoved it in front of me. I quickly grabbed her phone to check out what make all this fuss. Then I think my eyes almost get out from the socket when I saw the picture that in front of me and the news. 

'IS THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN IS KWON JIYONG NEW LOVER?'

(Picture of me and JiYong-shi sitting facing each other at the cafe last few days.)

+1,888/-380: Wahhhh.. that mean GD-oppa is healthy again? Kyakkk!! I don't care whoever he dated as long as GD-oppa is healthy. Can't wait for BIGBANG comeback. Live long V.I.P. P/s: That woman looks really beautiful. her side profile spelled BEAUTIFUL. Please anyone who is kind enough that know this mysterious woman, please kindly tell us(V.I.P) who she is. Gumawoyo.

+1,300/-395: Lucky girl. But as long as GD-oppa is happy I'm happy. I ship both of them although that woman is not an idols. But truth need to be told. She is beautiful, from her side profile.  Lucky. Lucky.

+150/-2880: Here we go again, another Bimb*s @ sl*t that want the world attention. She just want fame and she just want to get under JiYong pants. Open your eyes Bigbang fans. Can't you guys see that devil look on that woman face? 

Woahh.. that last comments was HARSH. And that you for whoever compliments me. Thank you so much. 

Then Chaerin grabbed the phone from my hands, after few second she shoved back it to me. At first I almost popped out my eyes when I read the first news, after reading the second news. I wish I can digged a hole for myself and hide. GREAT ENOUGH!!!

'GD is not in a relationship with the doctor.-YG' 

+2,980/-370: OHHHHH!!!! So that mysterious woman is a doctor. OHMYGOSH, why am I getting excited over this? Hahahaha. A rich, handsome, young and super-duper mega famous superstar is in relationship with a beautiful, intelligent(She is a doctor, people) and rich( I assumed, since she is freaking doctor). What a beautiful stories. Both of them must be doing good deeds in past life, that why both of them having this good life.

+2,330/-550: A doctor? So that woman is a doctor? Didn't see that coming. Since when did GD-oppa change her tastes towards woman?*Joke**Joke*. But seriously who is buying this?. I mean,come on, we as BIGBANG fans and GD-oppa fans know what types of woman he always dated. He always dated Japanese supermodal or any beautiful woman that screamed model. 

+907/-2098: Hahahahaha. What joke is this? A doctor? Bullsh*t. He still dating Kiko guys. This is just plain stupid. 

I knew it. I KNEW IT. I knew it from the start. This GD or Kwon JiYong-shi is a bad news for me. 

Sigh. I slowly put the phone on the coffee table, and grabbed small sofa cushion and planted it on my face. And scream.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I can hear Tiffany and Chaerin chuckled beside me. 

"This is the worst things ever. I told you guys that Kwon JiYong is a bad news for me." I banged my head against the coffee table. 

"Stop bang your head, Pabo. You will end up hurting yourself." Tiffany hold my shoulder. And I gave both of them my pitiful looks. 

"See the good side Taeyeon-ah. You getting popular now. Although not many people recognize you. Hahahaha." Chaerin joke. I send her dead glare. 

"There is no good side from this kind of news. But there will be a lots of bad side. Probably their fans planning to bomb the hospital, or now their searching for me. Oh my. What should I do now." I over-reacted a bit. But still anything could happen right.

"You just over-reacting now Kim Taeyeon. Calm down." Tiffany tried to calm me down.

Seriously, how can you calm down when a news about you all over the internet? Tell me please.

 "But on the bright side, they only caught your side face. So it's hard for them to identified you." Chaerin added to calm my nerves.

Okay, that's a good point tho.

"Chaerin is right. Anyway. How the date going?" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows, Chaerin leaned closer to get more 'gossip'.

"That is not a date okay. Not a date. I make this clear now. That is not a freaking date." I said in annoyance.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down Taeyeon. If these news not true why you acted all up like this. Calm down. Tiffany last few sentence make me shut my mouth and calm my brain. Yeah, Tiffany was right. Why should I act up? 

Calm your arse down Kim Taeyeon!!

"Don't you guys need go to work now?" I try my best to changed the topic. I glanced at the wall clocked that hanged perfectly above the television. 7.35 A.M 

"Nice try Kim Taeyeon. Nice try. We will going now." Chaerin said. 

"Both of you should bring my breakfast just nest time, if both of you want to barged inside my house early in morning." I patted my flat abs. 

"We just want to drop this amazing news to you." Tiffany said sarcastically. 

Totally, this is what a bestfriend for. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter