Chapter 4

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After few days, when Kwon Jiyong condition getting better and more stable.(That mean he can sit up, walking to toilet without any help and eating and drinking without any assistance)

 

Kwon Jiyong looked at the woman, who standing right in front of him with serious and tight face or I called it as 'resting bit*h face'. 

"You're name is Kim Taeyeon?" Kwon Jiyong asked with tone full of arrogance.

Before Taeyeon could answer the question, Seungri interfere.

"How can he remember your name but none of us?" Seungri asked full of curiosity.

"Shut up. I'm not even talking with you." Jiyong glared at Seungri. 

Seungri bowed slowly walked back toward the corner of the room with the rest of Bigbang member minus Kwon Jiyong. 

Room 88 still full of Kwon Jiyong friends(Big bang members), his manager, Yang Hyun-Suk himself and Kwon Jiyong family members.

Now Jiyong fixed his eyes back on the woman standing in front of his bed.

"Y-yes. My name is Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon stutter.

Yahhh.. Kim Taeyeon, why you being like this? Stop being nervous in front of him.

*flashback*

That morning, Taeyeon supposed to be inside room 88 checking her patient conditions, but everything seems so wrong. With Kwon Jiyong lying on his bed watching television, she entered the room.

"Oh.. I-I'm sorry. I thought you still fast asleep since it's just 8 in the morning." Taeyeon walked toward bed table and grabbed Jiyong patient file and stepped aside, don't want to interrupt Jiyong view. Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon with his cold eyes.

Stay calm Taeyeon it's just a stare. 

 But, Taeyeon lost her cool-ness and dropped the file and her pen when Kwon Jiyong let out small cough.

Ohhh!!! Pen why you need to drop and rolled under his bed? Why? Why? 

"Yahhh.. Can you done your job properly? You making so much noise." Kwon Jiyong said with annoyed tones. 

"I'm sorry". Taeyeon said and quickly squatted down and grab her pen without looking like a fool in front of her patient. 

Kwon Jiyong just huff and lay back down on his bed.

"Your body temperature seems increase a bit from last night. Did you took any medicine last night?" Taeyeon looked at the monitor and looked back at Jiyong.

Without she realized, Jiyong already stared at her. Now both of them stared at each other, there is something on their mind.

She actually have pretty and angelic face, and her voice so smooth,so soothing. I don't even remember when and where I have meet her but she always on my mind. K-Kim-Kim Taeyeon that's her name. But how and why I can even remembered her name I don't even know her. Gosh Jiyong what happen to you? 

Kwon Ji Yong mentally cursed himself. 

Please stop stare at me like that Kwon Jiyong-shi. Please saved that stare for others people.

Kim Taeyeon mentally calmed herself. 

The staring 'contest' was ended by a knock on the door. 

Kwon Jiyong quickly moved his gaze to his room door, Kim Taeyeon quickly moved her gaze outside the window. 

*End of flashback*

"Y-Yes, My name is Kim Taeyeon."  Taeyeon stutter.

"Hyung, What about our name? Do you even remember or recognize us?" Daesung asked Jiyong with unsatisfied tone. The rest of Bigbang member, Kwon Ji Yong family members and Yang Hyun Suk stared at Kwon Ji Yong.

"Of course I remember my mother, my father, and my sister. The rest of you guys, I don't even remember you and I don't even know you guys." Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter