Chapter 1

Love Dr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of medicine, blood and other smells that you use to sniff when you are at hospital linger around HangDok hospital. Taeyeon grab her nth coffee from coffee vending machine located near waiting room. She smile back to other nurses that pass her by. 

"Kim Taeyeon. Please tell me you not replace your lunch and dinner with this cheap coffee." Someone standing right next to her and Taeyeon just smile sheepishly at her best friend. 

"I'm really busy today Tiff. I need my coffee to reenergize myself." Taeyeon drink her coffee slowly. 

Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang both work at HangDok hospital. Taeyeon work as medicine physician while Tiffany work as nurse at the same hospital. 

"All you need is a rest and sleep Taeyeon. I never saw you rest an hour a day. Please take good care of your health. I know you care about the promotion but please don't suffer yourself." Tiffany nagging her best friend just like a mother nagging her daughter.

"I know.. I know Tiff. I swear. I will be back home after this.Okay." Taeyeon reassure her best friend not to worry about her. 

"Taeyeon, patient room 80 keep asking for you." Chaerin one of the head nurse said to Taeyeon. 

"Okay. Gotta go Tiff. Talk to you soon." Taeyeon quickly finish her coffee and walk towards room 80. 

Tiffany and Chaerin just watch HangDok hospital's favorite medicine physician walk away. 

"She really need a rest." Chaerin said and look at Tiffany.

"I think she forget her way back home. That's why she stuck at this hospital." 

"Did you tell her about the blind date you set up for her?" Chaerin look at Tiffany.

"Luckily you remind me about that. I will tell her after this." Tiffany check the date on her phone.

"Miss Chaerin and Miss Tiffany, emergency room need both of you now." Yoona another nurse shout from the counter. 

Both Chaerin and Tiffany run toward the emergency room.

 

"Please married me Doctor Kim." Minguk look at beautiful doctor with puppy eyes.

Taeyeon just laugh and ruffle with Minguk soft hair. 

"First of all I'm not doctor Minguk. I wish I was. And I will married you after 20 years okay. Now you just 6 years old and I'm 26 years old. If I married you now,  police will put me on jail." Taeyeon look at the cute boy with breathing aids for asthma treatment stuck at his face.

"I don't want you go to jail. Okay,after 20 years I will married to you Miss Taeyeon." Minguk said.

"Aigoo.. you kids now a day, keep thinking about marriage. Have a good rest Minguk-ah. I need to go now." Taeyeon said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter