Chapter 8

10 years
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Disclaimer -

I do not own The Heirs or any of the appearing characters from the show! All rights belong to their respective owners. I only own my own created characters and firms! If any names used (except those from the show) resemble those of others, it is by pure coincidence – really! As you, my dear readers, might remember chapter 6 was writing in the 1st person perspective, now I can’t really decide on the way I want to continue this story (perspective wise), so I guess I’ll just have to experiment a little and you might need to bear with my experiments for a while (sorry XD) ^

Now that this is out of the way: Enjoy the story and please leave a comment at the end –I’d greatly appreciate it! ^^

 

Previous chapter

“Have you found any possible partners?”, Young-Do’s father wanted to know impatiently.

“We did, thought the list isn’t complete yet, I brought you an extract of it”, Young-Do answered calmly, and presented the list to his father, noticing at the same time how his father’s secretary was eyeing him.

[…]

“There’s one firm, well actually one woman that we could not place in that category. She’s a pure mystery, no one really knows much about her. And there’s even something else…” While Young-Do knew that his father hated any kind of guessing games or waiting, Young-Do just couldn’t resist that one.

“Something else? What is it?”, his father asked, interest sparked.

“There’s not a single picture of her. With searched through everything, criminal records, high school, nothing. We couldn’t find anything at all! Plus, there’s something else…Sunny Chang, it must be cover name or an ‘artist’s name’, because Sunny Chang appears from one day to the other”, Young-Do concluded, awaiting his father’s reactions.

“Sunny Chang…”, his father mumbled and turned in his chair to look out the window overlooking the city of Seoul.

[…]

“A proposition from Zeus hotel, a personal invitation from the chairman”, Liam answered with a smirk and put the printed email on Eun-Sang’s desk. Eun-Sang hungrily grabbed for it and quickly went through it, putting it back down with a satisfied smile.

“So they want our ‘collaboration’… more like our money! I’d say we entertain them for a while?”, Eun-Sang suggested, sporting her very own smirk.

“I thought your pray was Jeguk?”

“Of course it is…but who ever said I’m not able to make some others pay a bit? Or play with them?”

End of previous chapter

 

 

Y-D. P.O.V.

Young-Do, his father and their entourage entered the building, causing passerby’s to turn around and stare at them. They entered the elevators and went up to ‘Sunorganics’ offices – where they were met…with no one. It was rather unusual for them to get out of an elevator without being awaited by a welcome comity or by the CEO/chairman themselves.

Young-Do discreetly glanced towards his father, noticing that he didn’t seem amused at all. Worrying slightly, Young-Do looked towards the entrance of the building and noticed a young woman standing there – obviously waiting for them.

“Mr. Choi, Mr. Choi”, the woman greeted them and bowed to them. “You’re awaited in the main office, please follow me”, she let them know and without any further comments she walked away, causing some people of their entourage to whisper with each other, but Young-Do quickly shot them a hard glare and the old men shut up instantly.

They walked down a bright corridor, that was adorned with large windows, allowing passerby’s to get a good look of the individual offices and their workers (and vice versa of course). Their offices were spacious and very modern – much to Young-Do’s taste. Had he been alone he would’ve nodded approvingly. He hadn’t yet seen this Sunny Chang, but he already approved of her tastes. Now he really looked forward to meeting her.

Over the past week he had kept imagining her and, had at one point or another, he had decided that she was tall, had long

Please log in to read the full chapter