Chapter 2

10 years
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Disclaimer- I do not own The Heirs! All rights belong to their individual owners! I (sadly) own nothing at all –except for my very own characters (only Liam and the name ‘Sunny Chang’). I hope you’ll enjoy this second chapter and please review at the end! 

 

 

Previous Chapter

“I know… it has been way too long, but somehow I never really had time and all.”

“Excuses. Sunny, you’re lying to yourself and you know it all too well. You don’t want to go there, because you fear you might actually see people you know. You’re afraid to meet people from your past and that you might feel inferior to them – even if you know that you are way over that! So get you’re head straight and impress them all!”

End of previous chapter

 

 

Seoul:

“We’ve found several objects according to your wishes”, the overly serious real estate agent told Liam and Eun Sang, who was hiding her face under oversized, black sunglasses and a black snapback. This was to hide her identity. While there were no official pictures of Sunny Chang, and it was unlikely that anyone still remembered Cha Eun Sang, they didn’t want to risk anything at all.

“Houses or apartments?”, Liam asked, displaying a perfect poker face.

“Mainly apartments, but we have found three houses as well”, the agent answered and lifted his bag, patting it fondly. “I’ve got all the information in here. I guess we better start the tour?”, he asked the pair, but didn’t even wait for their reply and walked towards the elevators.

“He seems weird…”, Eun Sang whispered into Liam’s ear before following the agent.

 

Somewhere else in Seoul

“Choi Young-Do! We need to have a cooperation with someone famous!”

“Abuji! I know that, but currently I am the boss of this firm! I know what I have to do and I do not think that I need to remind you that you were the one that put Zeus in this position!”

SLAP

Choi Young-Do, balled his fists but refused to react. He was used to getting slapped, kicked or beaten by his father – but he refused to react, except in case of extreme measures. In such cases he would react.

“You will shut your mouth and sit down! You know nothing of the business, nothing of what needs to be done! You’re still just a child, behaving recklessly and not caring about consequences!”

“Oh that’s really rich coming from you, abuji!”, Young-Do interjected and rolled his eyes at his father. Just because he wouldn’t react with force, he wouldn’t step back from annoying his father as much as he could.

“Shut up!”, his father screamed furiously, as his face was turning red from anger. “The past is the past. We need to look forward and take the best possible actions to create profit. And for that we need a cooperation with someone famous, preferably with a famous firm that is ‘trendy’ at the moment”, his father finished and smiled successfully as he noticed that his son wasn’t replying right away. “Oh and don’t forget tha

Please log in to read the full chapter