Chapter 7

10 years
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Disclaimer -

I do not own The Heirs or any of the appearing characters from the show! All rights belong to their respective owners. I only own my own created characters and firms! If any names used (except those from the show) resemble those of others, it is by pure coincidence – really! The last chapter (chapter 6) was writing in the 1st person perspective, now I can’t really decide on the way I want to continue this story (perspective wise), so I guess I’ll just have to experiment a little and you might need to bear with my experiments for a while (sorry XD) ^

Now that this is out of the way: Enjoy the story and please leave a comment ^^

 

 

Previous chapter

“Yah! Do I look like I had nothing better to do than observe your friend and your crush?”, Liam asked, faking to be annoyed. I shook my head at him and nudge him, willing him to answer my question.

“I happen to know, that he asked for your number”, Liam answered smirking at the way my eyes grew in size at that mention. “And I’m not even kidding!”

[…]

“He gave my number out, just like that?”, I asked rather incredulously and huffed at Chan Young’s audacity. “I’ll have to tell him to not give my number to just anyone…”

“Why? Because of your ‘secret’? Sunny, I hate to say this but Choi Young-Do is not just ‘anyone’. He was your ex-boyfriend’s best friend, he was in some weird and twisty way also your friend and…he’s been the guy you were secretly keeping an eye on for the last few years!”

[…]

“WILL YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME?!”, Rachel suddenly screamed so loudly, that I feared for my dear ears. “You moron! NO! She isn’t married, well… I don’t think so. But! She was wearing your ring!”

“She has my ring?”

“Yes, the one you lost 10 years ago, the one your mother gave you…”

“My mother’s ring… but that would mean…impossible…”

“What?”, Rachel asked me with a worried expression, seeing that I had turned a bit more pensive.

“That would mean, that she came that night…that she came to the convenience store…”

End of previous chapter

 

Y-D. P.O.V.

 

“Have you found any possible partners?”, Young-Do’s father wanted to know impatiently.

“We did, thought the list isn’t complete yet, I brought you an extract of it”, Young-Do answered calmly, and presented the list to his father, noticing at the same time how his father’s secretary was eyeing him. To annoy a little his father and get an impression on how much he actually was into the new secretary, he winked at her and noticed how a blush crept on the secretary’s cheeks and the annoyed intake of breath of his father. Chuckling a little to himself, Young-Do stood back and waited for his father to go through the short list.

“You created several categories, why?”, his father asked interested and for the first time in a while, Young-Do didn’t hear any anger or malice in his voice, only interest. After hearing this, Young-Do decided to take a seat in front of his father’s desk.

“Yes, the categories on the top are of course wealth, the other one is how much they can actually influence the public, the category is again divided in the different ages they have the most influence on. Another category is their age and their families – there’s one firm, well actually one woman that we could not place in that catego

Please log in to read the full chapter