Chapter 9 (Love is late pt. 4)

Were we ever in love?

(Your POV)-(Taken place at school the next day after the cell phone incident)

(Runs to find Jimin to clarify if this was the number you erased 4years ago)

(You)-Jimin-ah (you yelled right when she and Kai were having their romantic moment)

(Jimin)-(looks at Kai and says "sorry we got interrupted AGAIN", she said glaring towards you but Kai kindly understood and let her go to you)

(You)-(looks through her backpack and pockets as if she stole something)

(Jimin)-Hey what's wrong? at least tell me before you decide to possibly destory everything in my bag (she said pulling the backpack away from you cautiously)

(You)-Can i look through your phone??? this is very important

(Jimin then handed you her phone completely clueless)

(You)-Can i borrow this for like 10mins (you said running off before she could even reply but she didn't care since Kai and her will finally be able to share their first kiss now)

You then headed towards the rooftop and looked back at the number that called you in the library yesterday night, as you scrolled down to each contact information and number your heart skipped a beat each time as you hoped it was Jongdae, and after you then typed in the number it was found to be the correct match to Jongdae in Jimin's phone.

Completely happy and confused to why he couldn't have just told you in person that he was back, but now your mission was to find him and possibly talk to him hoping it won't be too awkward

You had this feeling inside of you as if you were walking towards your old crush (which he technically was but something about him still made your heart race)

Around the end of school you purposely even waited outside the gate, to make sure you would find Jongdae since it was hard to find a familiar face through such a huge crowd throughout campus

As each and every person from school walked by, you unfortunately weren't able to spot his face or figure and walked towards Joshua's car as he'd been waiting for you

(Joshua)-No luck finding him?

(You)-No (you said pouting)

(Joshua)-I'm pretty sure that if he goes to our school you would've seen him right?

(You)-Are you saying that he may not be a student here? but that's impossible only student's would've had access to the library

(Joshua)-See this is why a girl as pretty as you don't stay alone at night especially at school since a lot of incidents have happened here throughout the past years especially during late hours

(You)-Why are saying such scary things all of a sudden? is someone jealous since i keep talking about another guy that''s not you?

(Joshua)-Maybe but no i'm being serious about what i just said, please be careful Yumi-ah and i'll always make sure to be by your side~ always call or text me if you feel that something is wrong ok? (he says cupping your face so you would face him as he said with worried eyes)

(You)-Okay i promise now stop worrying i mean i have you around to protect me^^, but im pretty sure that was his number

(Joshua)-If you're that worried about finding him why don't we go to the office tommorow and ask if a student by Kim Jongdae goes to our school

(You)-Really? you'd do that for me?

(Joshua)-Anything for you~

He then dropped you off at your apartment being the kind gentlemen he always was

(Joshua)-what did i tell you about wearing short skirts? see your shivering again (he says taking off his jacket before putting it on you)

(You)-Sorry for trying to be fashionable, when will you stop worrying about me i told you i'm fine (you said giving him a hug to assure him that)

(Joshua)-Like i said be careful~ jagiya sleep tight (he said giving you a light peck on the forehead before driving off)


The next day at the main office~

(You)-Could i have the permission to look through the list of students?

(The lady)-Is there a specific reason? since we don't just allow anyone to look through someone else's private and personal information

(You)-Yes actually i do, since i recently just found out that an old friend of mine was attending here, but i just wanted to make sure

(The lady)-Alright, what might your friend's name be? (she said kindly searching through the list of students on her computer)

(You)-He goes by Kim Jongdae

(The lady)-(types in his name)-Ohh yes he does, it seems that he just transferred not to long ago from the states so he might not show up on school records just yet since it will take a several days to transfer all of his information (she said showing you the screen) but i could help to see if you might have any classes with him

(You)-(shows her your schedule for the semester)

(The lady)-It seems that you have your 3rd class together with him

(You)-(has a shocked expression since that meant you have history together with him.sorry for my horrible play on words)

(The lady)-You also seem to have English with him as well so you two might be reuniting soon (she said almost as if she was fangirling)

(You)-Thank you again (you said before running out to Joshua who was holding your daily order of starbucks)

(Joshua)-Find anything? (he said handing you your sandwhich and iced tea)

(You)-Yeah i'll be seeing him in history and english apparently

(Joshua)-That's great (he says with no soul, he was secretly worried that this so-called Jongdae was going to take you away from him)

(You)-Remember to help me for that english exam..and stop tutoring other girls from our class oppa~ (you said in a jealous tone)

(Joshua)-Aigoo (he said pinching your cheeks) its my job remember since i am the teacher's assistant


Meanwhile with the Chendy couple^^

(At Wendy's place)-

(Wendy)-Do you want chocolate or vanila frosting? (she said baking as always as her dream in the future was to have her own bakery shop)

(Jongdae)-Chocolate please (he said watching her from afar on the couch as a child would as they waited for their mothers to finish cooking)

(Wendy)-I can't believe my troll oppa is turning 23 tommorow!

(Jongdae)-U calling me a troll when i'm taller than you (he said walking towards her before tickling her as they then started a frosting fight on each other's faces)

Their night ended by watching the movie he once hated watching back when he was at your house 4 years ago, as he watched that one kiss scene which was the moment you hid behind a pillow due to protecting your "innocent eyes" this movie had made him remember and realize how much he truly loved you and how much of an idiot he was for never telling you~

The next following day which was a Saturday and Wendy had secretly left Jongdae's apartment that morning to continue  to plan the rest of the suprise at her place

She had invited pretty much anyone she and Jongdae knew from school and around the school's dorm who had nothing planned on a Saturday night

Since she needed help to put up the decorations she had called her friends (Aka Seulgi and Irene) as well as the guests to show up earlier to plan the suprise when he enters her place


(At your place)-

(Joshua and you had spent the night cuddling and apparently had fell asleep in each other's arms)

(You)-Hey your late for work! (you said shaking him in order to wake up)

(Joshua)-I told you i don't have work today, so i could spend more time with you

(You)-"gets a text from "Jongdae" again" which said:

"Come over to my place around 5pm i have something to give you"

You then nervously replied with "Kim Jongdae are you finally back?"

A minute later the response was "Miss me?"

You-"Is that even a question to ask? do you know how much i was worried about you, i mean is a simple call or text hard to do once in a while"

Jongdae-"I see your nagging towards me is still the same, im sorry for everything Yumi-ah"

You-"I actually have something to give to you too~ so i guess i'll see you at 5 then but where btw?"

Jongdae-"Meet me at Wendy's place which i'll send you the address since she's inviting everyone for my birthday"

You-"Alright see you then!"

Jongdae-"Wear something nice this time since my past birthday's with you were you in a hoodie and sweatpants"

You-"Here we go again, i mean wouldn't it not make sense to wear a fancy dress if i was just going to stay home anyways? but yea bye jongjong-ah and congrats to aging one more year"

Jongdae-See you soon minnie^^

And soon enough after Joshua was finally awake you told him about the party tonight and he gladly said yes to coming along with you


(at the party)-

As Joshua and you arrived at the front door to be welcomed by Wendy who was dressed up cutely and welcomed the the two of you inside

The night was filled with a great DJ, a table for just his presents (but since you had promised to personally hand it to him you left it in the bag) as you walked around with Joshua hand in hand to make sure you wouldn't get lost

However as the night grew deeper with many of the guests drunk and heading home you had never found Jongdae until you felt someone take your hand all of a sudden pulling you into a room

(You)-OMG please don't hurt me! (you said smacking the person in front of you before the lights and you realized it was the person you've been dying to see)

(Jongdae)-I finally found you, man i almost forgot what you even looked like

(You)-Are you going to say that i got uglier again? im not suprised if you do since we all know i look unattractive during most times

(Jongdae)-no (he said laughing) you got more gorgeous then ever (he said standing close to you)

(You)-Ohh right here (you said handing him his present which happened to be the rest of the letters you made for him throughout the 4 years)

(Jongdae)-(looks at them as he gladly gave you his share of his letters)

(You)-So you did remember the letter tradition all along babo (you said as you playfully punched his arm, but he had grabbed you wrist during that split second and before you knew it he pulled you into a hug)

(Jongdae)-Don't let go, im sorry and i missed you alot (he said pat your head as he held you tight in his embrace as you could smell the alcohol breath knowing that he was drunk)

To be continued...


A/N: Get excited for a drunk Jongdae in the next chapter!!!