Chapter 12 (LIL pt. 7)

Were we ever in love?

(Your POV)-

(A week before the breakup)-

Joshua had been walking back to your place on a Friday night where you two would always spend time cuddling..possibly making out but that's another story..

However on his way after leaving the market he had passed the park as he heard someone suddenly shout his name "Joshua"

He then turns around to see Jongdae and (Exo) walking towards his direction

(Jongdae)-So what you got there? Is that for Yumi?

(Joshua)-What are you doing here shouldn't you be with your own girlfriend

(Jongdae)-What makes you think you belong with Yumi? She's meant to be with me

(Joshua)-Clearly not since she is with me at the moment, aren't you guys just old friends she doesn't even mention you anymore which means you're her past

(Jongdae)-At least i've shared more memories with her you'll never know about, so listen when i tell you this nicely and head the other direction or things will get ugly

(Joshua)-For you maybe that's a good idea just watch out for cars on your way (he says as Jongdae then throws the first punch)

(Jongdae)-I see you don't follow orders, is that what you learned back in America? do you think that's an advantage for you?

Joshua then defends himself by trpping Jongdae before giving him a hard punch in his eye as he then falls to the ground before exo then take over before they all leave

He had then headed over to your place but instead of a welcoming hug he immediately headed towards the bathroom without any words but a cold stare

And that night he made up his mind to leave you to Jongdae thinking that was the right decision


It's been weeks since your breakup with Joshua and you were completely lost in this world, in that after the breakup you haven't left your apartment (to be more specific even your room where you've been supposedly hibernating), you haven't attended any of your classes since you knew that the moment you would see him again you would just burst into millions of tears, and more than that you've started to make bad decisions~

(A couple days later)

(Jimin to Kai)-Have you seen Yumi around school lately?

(Kai)-Nope still no sign of her, we should probably head straight to her place afterschool

(Jimin)-Yeah i'm getting worried about her lately, you know because during times like these she starts cutting herself and i can't stand to see her in her old phase like she was when Jongdae left again (she then started running to your place and got into her car forgetting about her classes since your friendship always was the first priority, she knew you better than anyone else)

(Arrives at your place)

(Knocks on your door several times before realizing that she had a spare key and unlocks the door heading to your room right away, however she saw that the carpets were entirely wet which could only mean one thing...)

She then heads to the bathroom immediately to see you unconscious as your arms and legs was filled with cuts (after driving you to the nearest hospital she worried once again holding in a heavy heart since last time you were close to going into a long coma and possibly dying)

And unfortunately you were put into a coma for 6months, days went by feeling like years for Jimin and Kai as the two of them would visit everyday and ask questions to the doctors to see if you had made any slight movement but sadly there was only the continuous responses of "No i'm sorry only time will tell us"

(Jimin)-(she walks in as if you were awake since thats the only way she won't go insane with the possible truth before starting to ramble on about what happens to her everyday)-"Yumi-ah lets eat, i brought your favorite teokbokki you were hungry right since i'm starving, ugh you were right about Kai being a loud-mouth since he had told everyone about my embarassing moments, maybe after you recover (she starts to cry)..we can go to our favorite beach house you me and Jongdae always wanted to go..i remember how i thought you two were always going to end up together..but i now see that he's clearly not the same person we remember him as, but Yumi-ah don't forget that you have people who love you i know you've been depressed with your parent's never caring for you but just know that i'll always be here for you"


(In your vision during your coma)-

You picture yourself walking in a garden filled with clouds and birds, you imagine flowers of all types starting to bloom, you feel the breeze brushing against your skin, you continue walking until you realize what your missing..a presence

You then saw two silohuettes coming towards you, who appeared to be a tall males holding possible a rose, in front of you then rose two path ways that either led you to the one or the other

One of the males spoke the words: "I'll always be here for you, i will love you and care for you for the rest of my life and that's a promise i will keep"

The other said: "We've both supported and known each other for the longest time, and throughout all the times i've spent with you were always deep within my heart, you're the only girl i need in my life..i'm sorry for being so late, i love you"

Which pathway will you take? was the hardest decision you've ever had to make

Later on that night

(You could feel a sudden touch on your forehead that felt comforting, as a tear then fell down from your eyes and you could that hand gently erasing your tears)

The voice you could somewhat hear was saying "This is all my fault, i made a mistake...Yumi-ah don't leave me, i only loved you throughout all this time"


Who does this statement belong two? Joshua? Jongdae? What will your final decision be? To be continued and get ready for an epic finale-vixxlover123