SEVEN : It's her

Wrong number

"Soominah, come down for dinner."

"Nae eomma!!"

 

Soomin unwillingly got up from her bed and made her way downstairs. 

"I'm sorry, Soomin. I'm sorry."

Soomin had felt her life leave her, when those words left her neighbour's mouth. The neighbour who she found drunk and slicing his wrist. The neighbour that has unbelievably white skin and unusual mint green hair.

The neighbour that she now knew is Yoongi.

Min Yoongi.

At that moment, she couldn't think anything. She just took her hand back and turned to run back to her house. As soon as she opened the door, she had bumped head on head with someone.  As she calmed down and looked at the person, the person was giving her a unbelievably wide smile. She wished she could return him a smile . But her smile was definitely not that wide and plus she probably looked like that she had seen some ghost.

"Hi..umm are you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost. I know Yoongi hyung is scary. But he isn't a ghost" he said a looking a bit worried now.

"No No No" she gave her a nervous chuckle. Then she got the point. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah, I know him, although he is not gonna accept it. By the way my name is Hoseok."

"Hi, i'm soomin. Umm, you know..umm"She didn't know how to tell him. She couldn't probably tell him that she found him cutting his wrist and drunk. Hoseok kept looking at her as she struggled to form words.

 "Yeah"

"Ummm, I found Yoongi outside. He was drunk and had accidently cut his hand. He is n-"

"What? Is he okay?"

"No no don't worry. I have taken care of the wound and now he is sleeping. But I have to go now. Can you take care of him till he wakes up?"

"Yeah sure. Thanks a lot" Hoseok have her a bow politely and Soomin bowed before returning back to her house.

Soomin herself didn't know why she left Yoongi, when she had finally got a chance to talk to him. She pondered as she watched Yoongi's house from her balcony, which was dark with no lights on.

Yoongi always had been so close to her. He may have croosed her many time. But she had never known. She had never imagined him to be so near to her. She'd bet that Yoongi hadn't too.

 

Yoongi had woken up with a feeling that his head was being drilled. Guess it was definitely not a good idea to get drunk on cheap soju in broad daylight. He grabbed his head and groaned. 

"Hyung? Thank god, you woke up. You have been sleeping like a log" 

Yoongi looked up to the owner of the voice. Hoseok was looking at him holding a glass of water.

"Are you okay?"

Yoongi have him a blunt 'no' as he took the water from Hoseok's hand and drank it.

 "How long have you been here?"

"Since, yesterday evening"

"You should leave. You must be tired" Yoongi stood up slowly." But you are not well"

I'm fine, Hoseok. You can go now. I'll call you later...maybe"

"Come on hyung, I had been calling you for days and you are not answering them and finally when I meet you, you are knocked out drunk and with cuts over your hands"

Yoongi's eyes widened on the mention of cuts. He looked at his wrist which was neatly bandaged and treated. "Wh-where do you found me?"

"When I arrived you were already on the couch knocked out, Soomin said she found you outside. Drunk."

Did he hear it right? Is he hearing things? Did Hoseok just said Soomin?

"Soomin?"

"Yeah, that girl brought you inside and treated your wounds. When I arrived she was going to return back" Hoseok kept talking as Yoongi listened to each and every word he said " She told me to take care of you and ran away. Poor girl looked like she saw a ghost. Must have been terrified by your cuts or blood. I would have been probably" Hoseok shivered a bit thinking about the situation in which Soomin found Yoongi.

"Soomin?" Yoongi repeated with his eyebrows furrowed together. Hoseok sensed the uneasiness. "Yeah, Soomin. Kim Soomin. She is your neighbour, don't you know? Did you hit your head too? Do you remember me?" Hoseok started to ramble. 

"I'm alright Hoseok. By the way why did you came here?" 

"Ahh.. Me and Namjoon are perfoming in the nearby club next Saturday. We wanted to know if you wanted to join us? You know we could rock the stage like last time. What do you say?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi expectantly. Yoongi wasn't in the right state to think much. "I'll call you once I think about it"

"Hyung, but-"Hoseok just sighed. "Okay, just think about it fast, okay?"

Yoongi have him a nod. Just when Hoseok was about to leave, he remembered something.

"Ahh and don't forget to eat something. Soomin had brought some sandwiches this morning, when she was leaving for school. They are in the kitchen."

With that Hoseok made his exit leaving Yoongi even more confused. 

It can't be. There are so many people with the same name. They can't be the same person. 

But if they were? If she is the same person, then why did she leave?

Maybe she didn't want to face me. Maybe I'm right. I'm just a trouble to her.

But then again, why did she treated me? Maybe she just felt pity for me. Just like everyone else.

I have to find out of that are the same person or not. Whether Soomin is really my neighbour or not.

But how?

Yoongi watched his neighbour's room as he sat on to bed.

The next morning he found himself in his neighbour's doorstep, debating on whether he should go for it or not. If he goes for it what he will say when they open the door. Ask for coffee, making a excuse that he ran out of it.

Too lame.

The neighbour who never introduced himself, showed up to ask for coffee. That would be rude and to add up embarrasing.

And if he doesn't, he would probably go crazy, thinking who was the girl? Was she the same Soomin he talked to? Was she the same Soomin with that angelic voice and sweet laugh.

He nervously knocked on the door and heard a faint 'coming'. He looked down and took a deep breath. When the door opened, he heard the voice. The voice that he probably would never forget.

It's her.

It's Soomin.

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! I'm back and I know I'm late. Sorry, I couldn't be an good author with regular updates.

Maybe you all are bored by now, but BTS DROPPED THE ALBUM. And no matter how long I have waited for it, I could never be fully prepared for it.

The boys are all amazing. They are getting better and better from the last time. They have worked a lot. So let's support them and give more love to them, which they truly deserve.

I want to thank everybody for leaving comments. I really love to read them. If there are any mistakes or errors, please point them out. I'll edit them and try not to repeat them.

If you guys want you can check out my other stories

BEAUTIFUL

DRIED LEAVES 

UNDER THE MOONLIGHT