TEN : Phone Calls

Wrong number

To state that they were shocked would be an understatement. There was no way to put this in word. If you ask Namjoon, being the wise old man he is, he would probably describe the situation as the silence before the storm. But he kept his opinion to himself, not wanting to push the silence towards the storm.

But Hoseok is another story. 

He is staring at Yoongi. He's eyes looking as if they are gonna fall out of his skull any moment.

The reason would be quite simple for any other person. But to someone who knows Yoongi, it was not simple to see him smiling and adding daydreaming on the top. He was not giving the faint smile. He was literally smiling from ear to ear.

"Hyung!!" Namjoon whispers loudly as he tries to get hoseok's attention by nudging him on his side. 

He tries again due to lack of any reply from the said person.

"What?" Finally hoseok replies cautiously not wanting to break Yoongi's daydream.

"Why are you staring at hyung like that?"

" No, i'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Yah! Who is the hyung here?"Hoseok whispers a bit loudly.

"It has nothing to do here. Stop staring at him. People will think you are a freak"

" Me? Freak?" Hoseok dramatically rolls his eyes." Look at him, he is grinning like he just released his mixtape."

Namjoon shakes his head.

"Come on. He's-"

 

"Is eveything alright?" came a voice opposite from them.

Namjoon opened his mouth to reply, but Hoseok was faster.

"Hyung, umm are you okay?"

"I am okay. Why would you ask that?"Yoongi replied.

"You are smiling."

 Now it's Yoongi"s turn to be confused.

Namjoon tries to speak something before Hoseok blurts out something stupid." Hyung, is everything okay? I mean today you yourself wanted to meet up and you looks so happy."

Yoongi looked at both the youngers one by one."Yeah, everything is fine."

 

The staring kept going on for few more minutes and was finally broken by a frantic Hoseok.

"Hyung, you can trust us with anything. You can tell us. I heard that sometime people keep smiling, if something really bad happens and they couldn't handle it. Or maybe you are drunk." Hoseok sniff the air around them like a dog to find no smell of alcohal.

"Are you on drugs?" He gasps loudly." Oh my god, hyung don't tell me you are on drugs"

  

Yoongi brusts out laughing."Oh god, Hoseok-ah what-" he couldn't speak a full sentence.

"Hyung!! I'm here worrying for you and you are laughing at me" Hoseok pouted. 

"Hoseok, what the hell? Why do you think i'm on drugs?" 

"You are smiling and your hair"

"What about my hair?"Yoongi runs a hand through his hair.

"It's black"

Namjoon groan on how dumb Hoseok sounds right now.

 "Is it bad? Do i look bad?" Yoongi asked.

"No, you are kinda cute" Namjoon interfered.

 

  * * *

 

 

Soomin and Yuri were returning from school. They were having a sleepover at Yuri's house.

" Ahh, i miss these sleepover."Yuri said.

"Yeah, we used to have so many sleepover when we were young, right?"Soomin replied.

Yuri hummed in response. Along with both of them growing up and all loads due to school, the girls were spending less and less time together. That's when they decided to have some bonding time.

 

After dinner, both of the girls changed into pyajamas and were jamming quite hard to their favourite song.

Fire~~~

Ayo ayo~~

They were lucky that Yuri's appa isn't as strict as Soomin's. But still the girls jammed hard even when Soomin's appa is there.

The room was a total mess and the girl looked as if they walked through a tornado.

They were laughing like crazy.

"Wahh, this is so fun."Soomin said and Yuri also agreed.

Yuri's phone showed a new message. Yuri quickly sat on the bed and started to type.

"Taehyung?" Soomin asked.

Yuri nodded, smiling.

Soomin also smiled. She felt so happy for her. Suddenly her phone starts ringing.

'Yoongi'

She quickly picked her phone and went to the balcony.

"Hey!"Yoongi greeted her.

"Hi"

"Were you sleeping? Did i woke you up?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"No, I'm awake. Actually i'm at Yuri's house. We are having a sleepover."

"Oh! That explain why the lights on your room are switched off"

"Are you already missing me?" Soomin decided to a bit.

 "Nah, Actually my ears are feeling better in the abscence of senseless screaming and loud music from my neighbour's room. She is quite loud, you know", Yoongi replied with a laugh.

"Meanie"Soomin replied and yoongi laughed more. She really liked when yoongi laughed. It made her feel like she is actually doing something for him, knowing he is laughing because of her.

"By the way, I've a suprise for you.",yoongi informed her.

"Really? What is it?" Soomin asked excitedly.

"Pabo, it's a suprise. I can't tell you"

Soomin pouted, although she knows Yoongi can't see it."Okay" she replied." So how's college?"

"Nothing's new. But nothing's bad as well. I'm actually working on something with Namjoon and Hoseok."Soomin only hummed to let him know that she is listening. Yoongi had talked about them before. She had met Hoseok before and she liked his personality. But she had yet yo know Namjoon

"Are you getting closer to them?"Soomin asked.

Yoongi signed before replying," i wouldn't say close but i feel more comfortable than before. I really appreciate how they understand me and give me space"

Soomin kept smiling and humming occasionally." I met them today."He added. The sound of Yuri singing loudly along with the song playing could be heard.

Yoongi recognised the loud noise."Is that your annoying friend? She has got quite a throat. Doesn't it hurt after all these screaming?" He asked chuckling.

"How dare you call my best friend annoying. We are just having fun. I'm sorry if your definition of having fun doesn't matches with ours", Soomin quickly defended.

"Soory Sorry. I didn't know that you'll feel so offended. But i'm just telling the truth"

 "Whatever" Soomin replied with annoyance.

"Kim Soomin, Come back here this instant. Even i have finished talking to my boyfriend. What are you talking about? World domination? "Yuri's not so small voice was heard from inside the room.

"There you see. She's kinda annoying and loud too" Yoongi stated.

"Not a word about Yuri!!"Soomin continue to defend her friend.

"Ok ok... I'll shut up now"

"You better"She warned, amusing Yoongi instead of scaring him.

Again, Yuri called Soomin. Yoongi couldn't stop laughing at this point. "Go. If you don't go, she might wake up all the neighbours"

"Yeah. I'll come home tommorow. Okay"Soomin said softly to which Yoongi only hummed as reply.

"And keep my surprise ready, okay?"Soomin added before they said their goodnight's.

 

 

Hellllooooo...Is anyone alive after yoongi's mixtape? I know it's late but there's still one mv remaining.

Peraonally, i'm unsatisfied with this chapter. I have to work harder.

Leave comments. I really love to read your comments.