ONE : Kim Soomin

Wrong number

I slowly and unwilling opened my eyes on hearing the loud blaring sound of my alarm. As soon as I managed to open them, I immediately closed them.

Ahhh! The morning sunlight is quite harsh. I rolled over my bed dragging my blanket up to my face trying to get few more minutes of my precious sleep. But my wish was shattered and my warm blanket was mercilessly pulled away leaving me cold, sleepy and pissed off.

"Yah!! Kim Soomin. Get up already. If you sleep one more minute, we both are gonna be late for school."

I opened my eyes really pissed and ready to yell."Yah!! How do you dare 'yah' me? I'm two days older than you. Respect your elders and let them sleep" I yelled again dropping back to bed.

"Elders. Pfft!! Maybe eonni will like a visit to Mr kang's detention class."On hearing the last four word I quickly got up from my bed, took my uniform and entered the bathroom in one swift move.

Ladies and gentlemen(maybe only ladies) let me introduce myself, I'm Kim soomin. I'm 20 and a senior at Seoul international high school. That girl who just yelled at me is none other than my oldest and bestest friend, lee Yuri.(although I regret it sometimes and those times are like right now) We have been friends since we were in diapers, literally. Yuri's father and my appa are also old friends. Our mothers got pregnant almost at the same time. But lucky me, I was born two days earlier, making me older than Yuri but that brat doesn't give a .

Yesterday we had a sleepover at my house because it was my birthday yesterday. I quickly took a shower and got ready. When I returned from bathroom, Yuri had already made the bed and was checking her bag.

"Ready?"she asked cheerfully as usual."yeah" I replied. "Come on. Cheer up. You are talking like a zombie" she said."Zombies don't talk, they grumble" I replied back

." Guess what? you are doing the same" came as a reply from Yuri who was already making her way down to the kitchen. "Yah! What do you expect, we were talking till midnight" I shouted taking my bag and getting downstairs. "Good morning" my eomma greeted us. "Morning" we replied." you two are getting late. So grab some sandwiches and I have packed some lunch too" my eomma said giving us two paper bags. We nodded and took them. Appa entered the kitchen and greeted us. We all greeted him back."We should get going" I said putting on my bag." I think we have to run" Yuri replied and I playfully punched her arm." Bye, eomma appa" I said making my way to the door when appa replied without taking his eyes off the newspaper," Yuri, don't forget to call us, when you reach home. Be safe you two, okay" typical stern but loving father. "okay"

Yuri replied and we both got out of the house. We started to run slowly, giggling and facing each other for no reason when someone bumped into me. I lost my balance and fell on the ground. The another person had also fell on the ground with his back facing us. I slowing got up and tried to apologize, since I was not looking ahead.

" Umm.. I'm so sorry. I wasn't-" But that person didn't even looked back and started running. The hood he was wearing fell off revealing his mint green coloured hair. What a weird colour to dye your hair with, I thought.

Seeing him run away without apologising or hearing my apology pissed me and I shouted ," yah!! You green headed. Don't you have any manners"but the person kept running. Yuri pulled my arm." Come on. Ignore him. We are already late" she said. I turned back and we continue our journey to school.

To our surprise and delight, Mr Kang was late and that saved us from detention. I was going to catch up on my sleep, when someone approached and spoke to us. " hi girls!!" I looked up to see a boy with messily styled hair and an annoyingly bright teeth that exposed all of his teeth and making me think that his mouth would tear out if he kept smiling for one more minute. " hi!!" Yuri cooed and hugged the boy. " hey!" I replied unintrested. " You look like someone had life out of you" he said. " thanks for pointing that out." I replied back. " you're welcome" he said excitedly and giving his annoying bright smile like a elementary student who is praised for his drawing.

Here, you have the most annoying, dumb, stupid (and all the word similar to them) person, Kim taehyung. You can use his name if you don't want to use words like idiot. Although he is 20, I bet his mental age can't be more than 5. Even the small boy, I met at the park near my house, is more sensible than him.

I don' t know how Yuri fell for this alien. Yup! You heard it right. Taehyung is my best friend's boyfriend. We met him in our first year of high school and at the end of the first year, he asked Yuri out. Since then, these two love birds are constantly annoying me. Not that I'm not happy for my friend, but it is hard to handle an alien when you already have a brat to take care of.

My thoughts were disturbed when Mr Kang entered the classroom. Everybody got back to their seats. Mr Kang apologized and started the lesson immediately./Skip to the end of school/ I and Yuri walked out of the school and reached the gates where taehyung is waiting for Yuri. Yuri's house is in the way to his, so they walk together. " Hey!!" he said and waved at us. " Hi" Yuri waved back " okay then. Bye" she turned back to me smiling. " yeah. And don't forget to call when you reach okay!!" I said. She made an ok sign with her finger while running to her waiting boyfriend. Taehyung waved at me. I waved back and started walking. When I was on my halfway to my home, my phone started to ring. I thought it was mom but when I took it out from bag, I saw that it was an unknown number. I answered it anyways.

" Hello?" No one replied at the other side but I could hear sniffing. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

" who is it? How can I help you?" I asked trying not to sound rude or/ and annoyed. After few more seconds of sniffing and silent sobbing, the person in the other line finally spoke,

"I need help. Please."

 

(((A/N: Hi everyone. Thanks you reading, subscribing and commenting on my story. This one is just a intro of our main female character. If there is any mistakes or errors, please feel free to tell me. I would really appreciated your feed back. Please keep give more love and support to Bangtan and AFF)))