Season 1 - Chapter 8

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From: Private number

If you want to see your friends again come to XXX at 12pm tomorrow.

 

The sun rays woke you up. You blinked a few times and noticed you were still on the couch. Taeyeon was sleeping in front of you, you were back hugging her. You glanced at the clock and noticed it was early.

“Tae…” You whispered in her ear. She hummed in response and snuggled to you. “Let’s go to my bed, we’ll be more comfortable.” She nodded and sat up, sleepy.

You got your phone and you both went to your room. You then gave her some pants and a shirt and changed. You got in bed and covered yourselves.

Taeyeon snuggled to your side and placed her hand on your abs, under your shirt.

“You’re warm…” She mumbled, nuzzling your neck.

“Thanks, I’m trying my best.” You said and she chuckled, biting your neck softly.

“Dork.” She said yawning, you turned your head and kissed her forehead.

“You’re making me fall for you really fast.” You whispered and she smiled, moving up slightly so she could rest her forehead on yours.

“I should be the one saying that to you.” She whispered back. You tilted your head, slightly and kissed her lips. She kissed you back, placing her hand on your neck and pulling you closer.

A few minutes later, you parted the kiss and smiled at her. She smiled back, wrapping her arm around your waist.

“Why don’t we sleep a little more?” Taeyeon asked and you nodded, resting your hand on her hip.

 

A couple of hours later, 11:13 am, you stirred and reached for your phone.

“Sh*t!” You said, sitting up and startling Taeyeon.

“What happened?” She asked, sitting up too. You gave her your phone and stood up, looking around your room to find your clothes. She went wide eyed and got dressed too.

“Do you know that address?” You asked, putting on your shirt and heading upstairs.

“Yes, it’s like, half an hour away.” She said, following behind. You both put on your shoes and left.

 

It took you both half an hour to get there just as Taeyeon said, you both stayed in the car. It was the address of a bar with a large parking lot, but it was empty. You kept on tapping the steering wheel, nervously.

Not long after a car parked right beside yours and you looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter