Season 1 - Chapter 5

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was early in the morning when your alarm woke you up. You groaned, turning it off and fell back asleep.

“___, you’re going to be late!” Your mom yelled from upstairs. Your eyes shot open and you rushed to get ready.

Five minutes later you were ready to go. You went upstairs and found Hyorin in the kitchen.

“Good morning, detective.” You said, filling a cup with coffee.

“Good morning, ___. Do you have classes today?” She asked and sipped on her coffee.

“All day, I’ll be back in the afternoon.” You explained, sitting beside her. She nodded, smiling. “You have the house to yourselves.” You said in a teasing tone and hit her playfully with your elbow. She blushed, hard and you felt a hand slap your head. “Oww!”.

“What are you even saying?” Your mom said.

“Did you see that?” You asked Hyorin while pointing at your mom. “She hit me!” You said and pouted. They started laughing. “I’m going to sue you...” You crossed your arms and frowned. Your mom hugged your shoulders from behind and kissed your head.

“Aww! My cute baby wants to sue her mommy!” She said with a baby voice and kissed your cheek a few times.

“Mom! Stop it! I’m not a baby anymore!” You said, trying to escape her hold.

“You enjoy this, don’t lie.” She asked and you stopped moving.

“Fine, I do.” You said and pouted again. Hyorin was looking at you both smiling. Your mom told her a lot of things about you and she figured you both were really close. Now she’s seeing it for herself. Your mom kissed your cheek one more time and sat down in front of you.

“___, we want to talk to you.” Your mom said and you looked at them, puzzled.

“About what?” You asked and finished your coffee.

“Well… Hyorin and I…” Your mom said. You narrowed your eyes and looked at them both. “We’ve been together for a while and we want to live together.”

“Can I keep the house?” You asked, grinning.

“No, she’d move in with us.” Your mom said, smiling. She was worried that you wouldn’t like the idea.

“Do I have to do anything?” You asked and she shook her head. “The go ahead, I won’t stop you.” You said, glancing at your watch. “I have to go!” You said, standing up.

“Do you need money?” Your mom asked.

“No, I’m rich as f-” You started saying and she glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter