Season 1 - Chapter 27

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months later…

 

“Would you like pancakes or waffles?” Hyorin asked Bora, they were together in the kitchen making breakfast. “Or would you like both?” Hyorin wiggled her eyebrows and Bora chuckled, wrapping her arms around Hyorin’s waist.

“___ likes pancakes.” Hyorin kissed her cheek. “We can have-”

A sudden scream for help startled them both.

Bora ran to your room while Hyorin stayed in the kitchen.

You were twisting and turning on your bed, yelling for help with your eyes still closed.

Bora sat down beside you and held you in place.

“___, honey, wake up!” She shook you a little and your eyes shot open, sitting up and breathing fast. She brought your head to rest on her shoulder and ran her fingers through your hair. “It’s okay, you’re home.” She kissed your head. “It’s okay.” She kept repeating while you tried your best to calm down.

“I was down there and I couldn’t see-” You faced your mom and she cupped your cheeks.

“You’re home, in your bed upstairs.” She caressed your cheek.

“I know…” You took a deep breath. “I’m fine…” another deep breath. “I just need a moment.” Your mom kissed your cheek.

“Okay, come to the kitchen when you’re ready. Hyorin’s making pancakes.”

 

 

When Bora left, you took a quick look around the room.

They decided to switch your room in the basement for the one upstairs that was used as storage.

 

The first day you went back home after the incident you had a panic attack just at the thought of being in the basement. That same day they brought all your things upstairs in no time and right before dinner you already had your bedroom set up.

 

The blinds were up and there was a lamp in one of the corners just so it is never dark.

You took another deep breath and then uncovered yourself, looking down at your right leg. You sighed.

 

The doctors tried their best to fix it but part of your bone was shattered and getting infected. They had no other choice but to cut it off.

You stood up from the bed and reached for your crutches. You then made your way to the bathroom.

 

 

“Nightmare?” Hyorin asked as soon as Bora entered the kitchen.

“Yeah.” Bora sat down. Hyorin placed her hand on her shoulder and kissed her head.

“You should date.” You said getting their attention, they both smiled.

“How are you feeling?” Hyorin asked, moving a chair for you to sit.

“Not great.” You sat down, placing your crutches aside.

“At least you’re honest.” Bora said and you smiled sadly at her.

 

Hyorin finished setting the table and sat down. You were playing with your food.

“What’s on your mind?” Your mom asked, when she noticed you had yet to start eating.

“Nothing…” You cut a piece of pancake and ate it.

Hyorin and Bora looked at each other. Hyorin gestured to let it go and Bora nodded.

 

 

 

A couple of hours later, Bora and Hyorin were ready to leave the house when the doorbell rang. They both opened.

“Thank you so much for coming. She’s on the couch and Hyorin left food for you both in the fridge.” Your mom said while leaving the house.

“We’ll be back in the evening. Thanks again, Tae.” Hyorin patted her shoulder and they left.

Taeyeon waved at them and entered the house, closing the door behind her. She took a deep breath and then went to the living room. She stood there for a moment, observing you with a sad smile on her face. You were on the couch watching TV.

 

It’s been a while since you both have been alone in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter